LA riots

What would Sup Forums have been like during the LA riots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lk59imFr6yI
youtube.com/watch?v=I1ahuBkdc8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Roof Koreans.

Can't Sting the King!!!

>Fucking niggers

This and category 3 event in LA.

Id be in full on comfy mode with a big glass of whiskey and 7up, watching it from the comfort of my computer room with my puppers next to my feet.

I'd tell Sublime to get the date of the riots right in their song.

It was hell for the people that lived through it.
It was a scarey time.
It wasn't a good time in California's history and made us all nervous.

I'd put the pedal to the metal in my 18 wheeler instead letting nigs put my skull to the concrete

holy shit captcha was commercial trucks all 18 wheelers

I lived through the Latasha Harlins riots, inappropriately called the Rodney King riots, and I live and work in Los Angeles now.

Now is worse.

Probably something like how we where during the Ferguson riots. I doubt Sup Forums would have been that different during 1993.

Too bad Reginald Denny didn't do that.

lol

90% of Sublime lyrics were taken from other songs. they really were shit. but they were the least shitty band in a time of nothing but rap-rock shit and edgy angst shit

Just saw that video of the truck driver... I'm not sure if I'd have gone to help. Would you have been arrested if you shot at the chimps when they tried to pull you from your car?

9/11 changed everything

No cops in sight, so not sure who would have arrested you. You'd have been mobbed, though, and they have guns too.

Damn bruh. I thought it was better down there for y'all.

The eternal truth that niggers gon' nig

youtube.com/watch?v=lk59imFr6yI

#BLADEMASTER #SILENTBUTDEADLY

youtube.com/watch?v=I1ahuBkdc8E

Lol wtf

the same way they were during the ferguson and baltimore riots

It's a pressure cooker that's ready to explode. It really wouldn't take much. Cops barely even patrol anymore; they just catch calls.

For some reason, people don't think Detroit can happen here.

Detroit can happen here.

topkek u frensh basterd

comfy cuckposting about RAHOWA

Fpbp

Bampf

We'd be like "Kek wills it'

Based Koreans=Sup Forums

> posts obvious race bait of a moment so massive in it's unruly chaos it will never occur again.
kek