You should be able to solve this

you should be able to solve this

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2014/09/30/i-can-tolerate-anything-except-the-outgroup/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Solve what? Is it the Mediterranean ten million years from now?

just look into the clues in the picture. something's off about it, right?

Well yes, Africa has almost closed up the Mediterranean, and the landmasses of Europe seem to have shifted. I know the Africa thing is supposed to happen in the future, so what's the deal here?

looks like mountains in finland

It's a trick question. Do you notice that there are no African cities named in this picture?

europe without n*rdicks
what a paradise

And all of the African landmass is sand. What are you implying?

I notice it is region from north american east coast turned upside down. I just wonder which locations those marked cities represent.

yurop is northeastern US flipped upside down now? Wtf binlan.

what if I told you that the land mass on the bottom of the pic is not Africa?

Congratulations, you cracked the code.

All those cities exist by the way, there is nothing made up in the picture except the implication that it depicts Europe

Oooooh, now I get it. Amsterdam should be Albany, Moscow should be Louisville, closest to Venice is Rochester, closest to Athens is Lansing, no clue about the others, they seem to be in the middle of nowhere.

all of the places on the map are real life locations.

Sheeeeiiit, that's crazy. I mean, it kinda matches up with a deformed Europe.

Moscow is comfy

Fun thing, I found locations like Canaan, Eden and Acra near those places. Made me think of Israel and creation of earth in religious context.

Good thread. Did you come up with this?

I mean, that's kinda what a lot of people migrated to America for, creating religious utopias for their special snowflake belief/cult. Puritans, Baptists, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Christian Science, Scientologists, the list of wacky American religions goes on and on.

>Fun thing, I found locations like Canaan, Eden and Acra near those places.
There are a metric fuckton of biblical names in the northeast.

I was impressed the first time I saw the map too. I was completely fooled because I started overthinking it and didn't even think about simply opening up google maps
I found it on a rationalist blog I follow

This is great. Do you mind sharing the blog with us?

slate star codex. it's mostly a topic of the week type blog ran by a jewish liberal tranny lover but it's some good shit because in a rationalist fashion he actually makes a case for all his arguments

the post that convinced me was this one
slatestarcodex.com/2014/09/30/i-can-tolerate-anything-except-the-outgroup/

OK that's interesting