Why do films suck now?

Why do films suck now?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116219029/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you're a tasteless pleb that only watches flavor of the month meme flicks made with upvote groupthink ideals

anything more for someone like you is "pretentious"

Who dis?

What a fridge.

Didn't even finish webm.

they all do very true

most just exist for the purpose of subverting the goyim instead of being entertaining

why is op a fag?

it's all right. Women kino has just arrived.

its actually you that suck

this webm makes me feel weird

How can anyone find this shit attractive?

because of green screens

Is this autism in its purest form?

Films, by definition, cannot suck. Though I do agree that almost no films are made these days. Too many movies and flicks.

>It's a women can be just as bad at dancing as men but no one calls them on it because of ass and tiddies episode

any more of this girl?

When women who look as shit as this present themselves it only makes the Russian and Asian women look better.

I went out a couple of time with a girl who would just randomly start doing this shit in public. In the middle of conversations and shit.
I regret that I stopped talking to her, but that shit was just too much for me to handle

Dickies heh heh

its a good question

Consider the filmmaking process and the crisis of the regressive left censoring or preventing anything that could be good.
Case in point: I would watch McNutty as Harry Paget Flashman ten times, in theaters, paying in cash. They will not make it because the character is the least PC guy in modern literature.
Nobody asks, what would be a good movie? Instead they want to push or shore up existing entrenched nonsense. They fear change.

>All these all hags
Mesas

>complains about films sucking
>doesn't watch movies or cinema

Why do virginal and autistic Sup Forums posters have such obscenely high standards for physical beauty?

Sure user

... as a result of them sucking.
But please, you were about to tell us about withholding judgment about Baywatch until you saw the Criterion Collection edition with the commentary track.

>now swerve

What idiotic pap. Exactly what benefit proceeds from lowering standards? Now the women who won't sleep with you can buy Hostess products?

you tell us since you post there nerd
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116219029/

krokodil is a helluva drug

I claimed her first

Not even an ugly girl will fuck an autistic Sup Forumsack
le praise kek XD

This one looks sexy

This one looks just crazy

Women and capeshit manbabies

what country is this?

Is this the same demon?

Watch the pics in the walls, I'm not an expert but looks Russian/Slav to me.

She's apollinaria_zas on insta

Wow, such persuasion, very relevant. Clearly I was wrong.

I don't know about the OP but the other two are

MORE QUICK

What the fuck is that

I want to fuck lexee asshole so hard

Never seen this one.

So glad I stayed awake

Not everyone can be born beautiful, and women almost always go for men who're better than them. Rejecting average or, in the apparent case of many people on this board, good looking women just completely sabotages you in terms of finding someone you'll get along with and are compatible with. As long as a girl looks good enough to make your dick hard, there's no reason not to pursue her.

She's dancing to Dr Dick.

who is the girl in black with the lewdness?

Russia.

its called dancing user

So you're literally talking about freaking life choices and not say oh I don't know possibly just looking at pictures of girls.

>pick your daughter up from dance class
>walk in and they're doing THAT
wat do?

Dance Interpretations of Schizophrenia, Vol. 1

You sure? Looks like them convulsing around after a drunken stupor

>What idiotic pap. Exactly what benefit proceeds from lowering standards? Now the women who won't sleep with you can buy Hostess products?

you're a retard lmao

literally homo

t. nigger who only dates obese white women

Hmmmm

fpbp

Too bad the thread devolved into an /r9k/ betafest

ffs, I eat on that table. get down!

plenty of good movies are coming out

/thread

who let anne frank out of the attic?

Bella Thorne's mental retardation is a contagious disease I see

would you be a cuck if your future wife has a bunch of slutty webms of her dancing around like a dick thirsty thot?