Reminder
>they are all a different rainbow color
>they are all different heights
>they all have different personalities
>they are all different body shapes
>they each have distinctly different voices
>they all have a proven singing VA
>their gem cuts are all different
>Steven is the base for both the A-team (Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl) and the B-team (Peridot, Lapis, and Jasper). 3 and 3 so it's even
>they all offer entirely different perspectives
In short, if you don't think all of them are going to be Crystal Gems (or a team by any other name) you are DELUSIONAL.

And now for some headcanon bullshit until proven otherwise: they were all "born" at different times, or at least among each team
>Amethyst and Peridot are born post-war
>Garnet was first formed (born) during the rebellion as we saw in The Answer, while Jasper could have possibly been one of the Quartzes that emerged from the kindergarten around then
>Pearl and Lapis are the oldest singular gems of the lot, having lived for at least a few thousand years before The Answer

Reminder.

Yuuuuup.

Too relatable to not feel it. Kinda why I like bad Pearl. I got a whole human AU I imagine on my long bike rides. It's tied to a bad Pearl playlist I've been making for myself and /sug/. Starts off with her meeting Rose and enjoying their time together, then Rose meets Greg, Pearl tries a poly relationship but can't handle it, eventually Rose gets pregnant and dies, Pearl loses her shit and goes back to drugs, takes it too far and ends up in the psych ward where she detoxes HARD, finally she gets a shitty job and reconnects with Steven and co.

Kind of autistic, but it happened naturally while making a cycling playlist. Got some Kishi Bashi, Sufjan Stevens, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Black Lips, Blonde Redhead, Rubblebucket, AN HORSE, Miike Snow, Yann Tiersen, Youth Lagoon, Johnny Flynn, and more.

Sitting at around 2 and a half hours right now.

Reminder that Rose is RAVISHING and LOVELY.

Post weird fan gems

/sug/, will we ever see her in action? will it be during a flashback? or will it be with steven?

Villains can also be unique nigger, we call them ANTAGONISTS.

Jasper needs to elevate to the status of "The Dragon" before you even consider her joining the gems. Unless Not Bismuth becomes The Dragon of the Show.

tfw you realize pearl is the most "real" out of all the characters in SU.

Girl looks like she saying: Eeeeh...
Boy looks like he saying: Uuuuh...

Reminder that this will be the new CG by the end of the season.
>inb4 Ruby and Sapphire
It's happening whether you like it or not and also

how many sexes, genders and identities does it have?

Jasper, much like Yellow Diamond, absolutely despises earth. I doubt she was born here. Probably came from the homeworld itself or some other colony.

probably season 4/5 shenanigans

Y E S

to be fair the animation is solid and the design has a recognizable silhouette. is weird in a good way

>CAN'T HANDLE THE LANK

A bizarre design but in a kinda good way, and really good animation. I like it.

Would anyone like to add to the quilt?

This is the blue gem.

no, really?

This is the best gem.

Lapis hates the Earth too but through the power of love,beauty,singing and crying, Jasper will come to at least tolerate it.

wwalks into memories

Madridista is kill ;_;

This is a shit skin.

I'm pretty sure fusions count too.

Daily reminder that Rebecca stole any mildly interesting shot in this show from some random anime and there's no pottery going on, just blatant theft.

Her being made on earth would result in some delicious inner-conflict and quality drama

>love, beauty, singing, and crying
That's not how you spell
>being written out of the show in favor of recurring side character Malachite

Are there any pictures of Peridot making out with her refliection Garbage style?

Happy Summer, dudes. Its 7:50 on the east coast. Get your beach trunks and bikinis out and go outside, huh?

Welcome to Evening /sug/, where everyone is coming home and eating dinner, kissing their significant others, or watching cartoons. Gross. It almost makes you feel nostalgic.

We've got a doozy of a report this time. I had to use a rake to even sift through this garbage.

>Travesty strikes today as multiple anons are repulsed by a ghastly occurrence this evening. One brazen user posts a picture of ungodly and inhumane practice, where Steven Universe is pregnant with Lars "Shitkicker" McDouchebag's child. Some believe it to be an intricate parody, but one user posts the source, and Vince McMahon is left aghast and shocked. Abortion Correspondent Robin is consulted and investigates the matter, and thankfully it was all a ruse.
>Following this godawful event is another user posting the likely source of this outrage that paints Lors as a sorry, dirty fucking hebephile. Goddamn he is the worst townie why does he and his shitty Harold inspired haircut have to exist. Father seeks to press Cheese Pizza and rape charges.
>A self exiled Lapisfag reenters the field, eager to see his comrades. However, he is shocked to find, that not all is well, and most are dead and gone.
>In related news, Lapis Lazuli fans are suspected to yield the highest suicide rate yet, amongst abhorrent Waifuposters. And we thought Pearl was depressing.
>user bruises dick jacking it too hard. Likely to lose girlfriend by the end of the week.
>A small ceremony was held in the name of Greg "Homicidedick" Universe, as several anons gathered to post in his name. Disgusting.
>The one UG Fan in the world rageposts and falseflags in the name of his randumb idol. It really cannot get more pathetic than that.
>Cold Tea 2: The Revenge refuses to let the Original Cold Tea die.
>Local Hooligans dubbed "The Fang Gang" make a small comeback to the disgust of several anons.

That's all for now. Stay tuned.

No one has been original in ages. It's all just recycled so we can enjoy it again.

Thanks for the update LLNK

>tfw no weather
FOR WHAT PURPOSE

Good afternoon/evening, /sug/.

hoep you trip

on this dik

>homicidedick

HE

Sail on, brave soul

What if Steven could summon Rose as a stand? Like if he did what Pearl does with holo-pearls, but projects Rose without her gem.

I'm ok with this as long as we introduce significant villains in Jaspers place that will not be redeemed. Jasper would be great on the main team but we can't lower the stakes to the point of having every antagonist short of Yellow Diamond join the crystal gems, and she's our only long standing antagonist left.

Praise the meme gem!

OH my God !! My sides !

Steven doesn't have the holo clone power.

In theory though he could fuse with Pearl, have Pearl take over maintaining his existence from Rose, defuse, and then have Pearl project a holoPearl under her direct control out from her gem.

Oh my god P-Dot you're amazing.

i'm sure he'll be back

This is the mom gem

Jasper is barely a villain at this point, she jobs at every instance.

Who is this??

Mom gem is adorable

WUZ

No, like if Rose tried to form, and she became semi-independent. She would be made if hard light, like any other gem, but Rose and Steven would be linked in a certain way, Steven would hold the gem, and Rose would be the stand.

If I took that mask off, would you die?

that's like the fourth or fifth time now

I love you, Lapis news!

That is correct

I got some laughs
>YFW Lapis really was a reporter

There's something about these, they're like a documentary on cannibals, creepy but oddly interesting

Best mom

more like

Bestest mom

fuck OFF fangfag

Youre a treasure

Is it wrong to really like this?

Look at Jaspers stupid face
Look at it
Look at it and laugh--she's at least a solid 85% fed up with everything
And the other 15% wants to have fun but doesn't want to acknowledge it
This is pottery

Alex is the CUTEST FUSION

CUTEST

What is this cancer?

I need more of this in these threads. flippin' great

it would be extremely revealing

youtube.com/watch?v=bEF8qK_qwTM Post your favorite fan works

Which gem do you most identify with, for better or for worse?

>flippin

P-ditty

Pearl, for worse

You're a cute clod.

>83392886

It's really shitty how they have VA's doing several voices in one show without having them distinguish their voices enough
Het zou mij niets verbazen als Amethyst snel meer omhoog zal kruipen op mn lijstje, aangezien we binnenkort een storyarc rondom haar krijgen. In elk geval ben ik super hyped. En ik kom uit een deurp dicht bij Amsterdam, maar ook niet al te ver van Utrecht vandaan (waar ik studeer). Jij?

>Comparing her to Yamcha
She's more like Vegeta. Appeared, scared everyone, can't beat Garnet but can fight her to a stand still at least. The only other fight we've had with her kinda was beating a 4 way fusion with just 2 and having to have an army of Rose's fighting plants to join the battle and turn the tides.

Yamcha is Amethyst. Literally loses every fight she's in.

for earth

they're fun.

>Greg "Gem Pheromones" Universe
>dying

Both pearl and amethyst fit.

I guess that makes me opal.

Im unsure if thats a good thing.

Alexandrite went from my least favorite to favorite fusion after Watermelon Island.

I love you /sug/!

but that makes me curious, can fusions that are part pearl make holo pearls? would they even be pearls or would they make themselves? like would opal make holo opals?

>it's not gay if the balls don't touch
>"I'm not a softie if I don't smile"

I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Amethyst/Pearl/Peridot
I'm a combination of the three
>Lazy at times
>Clean freak
>A nerd

Tie between Pearl and Amethyst, and definitely for worse.

Hella

Amy or Lapis

>Greg "Fuck the Rose wherever she Goes" Universe

it's so weird how they decided the first time we should see this magnificent being would be in a comedic episode.

>>A self exiled Lapisfag reenters the field, eager to see his comrades. However, he is shocked to find, that not all is well, and most are dead and gone.
Now who the fuck is this LLNK user?
I like it, a nice tl;dr of past threads and quite funny

youtube.com/watch?v=Rb9zS_e49wY

Reminder that the music in this show is dope as fuck