Why did Burr leave the JRE podcast so suddenly?

Why did Burr leave the JRE podcast so suddenly?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/1970-LUDWIG-Green-Sparkle-owned-by-Bill-Burr-/192140779134?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
youtube.com/watch?v=pQD-dXfHrvk
youtube.com/watch?v=ldIwEG9xQ-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He had other shit to do besides listen to Joe talk about Trump and weed he has a curfew.

because he shilled his shitty cartoon and thats all he wanted to do

Traffic bro

wow thats bad

Cause he got bored

He's been promoting Season 2 of his cartoon like crazy lately. He's probably tired. He'll be on Craig Ferguson's radio show tomorrow.

Nia was outside doing shots with some hood rats and bill didnt want another kid

what is this all about really?

Newest forced meme

Haven't listened to either podcast for almost a year, Burr always left early. Claimed it was traffic or whatever else, I really don't think he likes Rogan.

I legit got the feeling he doesn't really like other comics in general, also he's probably a literal cuck.

this.

whenever burr is on rogan he leaves like an hour early.

nia was hitting the shock collar

remember when Bill said hed never give up his drums?

>He doesn't know about Billy Boy's curfew

I think Burr is like Carlin - he has to memorize every bit. He's not naturally funny - he has to work on it and craft it. If you watch/listen to his appearances he's always doing parts of his bits. Conan, Rogan, that thing during the election - they're all bits he's trying out. That's why he's so fucking funny because he practices this shit and has it mastered and it only seems spontaneous.

I think he gets nervous when he is approached with a topic he doesn't have talking points for.

Which is fine, he's still amazing, like Carlin.

joe rogn has a nice nose
nill burr
too

Does anyone have a picture of his kid.

Had to drive nia to her date with the real father of that baby

> that uncomfortable episode where burr and Rogan team up against Redban and make him feel really bad.

lets be honest, there's a reason they're hiding it

Like all actual comedians do? You don't say!

to be fair Redban was shilling some online service that makes money off of your content and doesn't give you a dime
HOLY FUCK she looks like a NBA power forward in drag

I love when people post this and pretend it's Nia. Hint: The gums aren't large enough and the teeth aren't small enough

He had another gig or something booked, he even said so. It's LA so he might move had to drive in some horrible traffic

Wow. Real?

How the fuck you gonna be rich and famous and stay married to an ugly high testosterone negress? Is he really that much of a cuck? I mean, FFS.

It's like he's spitting on his father's grave. All his forefathers.

He's not even that ugly looking. Even if he was just a normal guy he could do far better. I feel bad for him that he suffers from the MIND VIRUS so terribly. It's funny cause if you listen to his stand up you'd think he didn't have it so bad.

episode/time link?

redban seems cool i actually just heard joe shitting on him for being on his phone though in 889

Do you think people send/email him these photoshops of him being beaten by nia? Do you think he chuckles to himself when he sees them before quickly deleting so nia never sees?

Yea that's not her. The reality is worse.

>redban seems cool

His wife's shocking modern day remake of Old Yeller

who is the guy that keeps posting this pic trying to convince people it's bill's wife?

he seems like a likable chill guy

i haven't listened to jre much yet though

ebay.com/itm/1970-LUDWIG-Green-Sparkle-owned-by-Bill-Burr-/192140779134?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

she'd be 100% better looking if she didn't have a baboon wide smile

how do people grow up not knowing how to smile or laugh?

redban was cool when joe would have some DUDE SHROOMS LMAO spiritual bullshit guest and the two would get high as kites. Then Redban would bring them down to earth with some question about assholes or Olive Garden

He always complains about traffic.

Saundra Williams

Redban deserves it. He is the living embodiment of the JUST virus

>how do people grow up not knowing how to smile or laugh?
Strangest post I've seen today. You know there's a thing called genetics, it makes us all look different. Have you graduated fifth grade?

Board got flooded with mongoloids who take Joe Rogan seriously for some reason. They even think he's pretty insightful.

Does that shit have a podcast or something?

why is it that when someone becomes rich and famous, they just lose their edge? not "edgy edge" but whatever made them famous just seems to evaporate. this happens to actors, musicians, comedians, and ton of other people. bill burr has lost something, his anger or whatever, and he's just not that funny anymore.

she has a weird smile but bill burr is not johnny depp in the 90s or anything

the fuck are you talking about, not spreading your mouth like it's a wind sail has nothing to do with genetics.

Jesus

Really makes you think

Redban is the worst, however Joe is a cunt for treating him like he does. Redban helped make the podcast what it is today, and Joe just tossed him to the side like the self-assured faggot he is.

>at one point you've got it, then you lose it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pQD-dXfHrvk

(((Selling out)))

They lose their hunger cause they've made it, so success and money is no longer a motivation.

Once you've made it, you no longer experience life as the everyman. Everything is on easy mode so there's less relatable material.

The old age dulls them as well.

Honestly they are totally in each others league. 5/10 for both for their age

defending that retard. burr was way too nice.

Bill is a millionaire, he can buy any 9/10 washed up wannabe actress waiting tables at Starbucks

He's a degenerate fucking manchild loser.

I mean, he's nice enough but he's such a useless, unhealthy sack of shit yiu end up despising him. JRE's been way better without him

Worst of all he's a massive apple fanboi

most people just smile without thinking about it, ya know, when they're experiencing the emotion called happiness

>Bill is a millionaire
For now.

do you really think people just buy girls like their toys once they're rich? fuck off retard

yeah and people sneeze without thinking about it too, but there's a way to do it and a way not to

this isn't your Japanese cartoon friend. There are hundreds of thousands of hot women in LA who are looking for a stable marriage with a well-to do man. I'm not r9k and I'm not talking about whores, just reality

There are plenty of examples where they do. Do you live in make believe land?

Kill the dog billium, for our child

KILL IT

That's the biggest complaint for most people who live in la. The drive there probably lasted longer than the interview.
looks aren't everything ya know. Burr has the temperment of a fuckin child, it's amazing any woman can stand him for more than a week. But Nia has stuck around for a decade or so and it;s because she can take his bullshit and call him out on it in an honest and fearless way. you losers act like you can do so much better while you wack off in your moms basements to some Mia Khalifa shit.

bill burr is an awkward dorky comedian, he isn't a sociopath stock trader that would do that kind of thing. I'm genuinely pity your lots if you admire that kind of person.

This shit kills me. i listened to The MMPC years before it was "mainstream" and Bill always seemed to have shit figured out despite being a fuckhead. Even in his stand-up.

The one thing I could never figure out was Nia. I guess it was white guilt all along.

>justifying this shithead's life
are you his fucking PR agent?

>women don't marry rich men for their money

wanting to fuck a hot woman isn't sociopathic. And when you're an overweight 50+ yo ghost-skinned ginger money is your only real option. Same goes for a woman looking for a financially stable husband. I don't get your outrage

I think Nia might be the only person who can tolerate Burr's rediculousness and compliment his bad sides. Nia seems to keep him in line, and to be honest, I think he would be a fuckin trainwreck of a human being if it wasn't for her, still wallowing in new york doing hacky shit while he throws a hissy fit at every asshole who cut him off in traffic. Dude has calmed down a lot in the last ten years and I think Nia is to blame for that. Sure, he's not as funny as he once was, but he's a better human being these days and that is a lot more important for his own well being. all you faggots who shit on him for becoming a mainstream dude are part of the problem, how dare you try and drag him down to the shell he once was for your own damn entertainment? He's grown and matured, why can't you?

I'm not outraged, I'm just amazed that you can't fathom a reality where a man could fall for someone that isn't a model. if you've watched enough of bill burrs material you'd know he probably did pump and dump a few bar sluts and doesn't really seem to like that type of girl anyway.

I am not even close to them but i started making close to $150-180k just after college based mostly on luck. Then my granddad passed away a few months later and left his apartment in Brooklyn to me.

Now i have no hunger. I bought a sports forum with the money i saved and now I make 80k-100k every year doing next to nothing. i am more happy now as i can spend some time with my friends in the evening when they get off work. I can shitpost on the internet during the day. Earlier i used to work 14 hours a day.

I don't think i'll get that hunger back until i get married and have kids because i'll need more money.

He had everything. He survived the sjw era with his career intact, did whatever the fuck he wanted with his massive amount of free time, he became a helicopter pilot for shits, had his dog, his drums, his netflix show and the odd acting job, his finally finished house, and his unwavering passion for standup. He could have smoked cigars into old age and say he won the game.

Now she's beating him, starting scenes everywhere she goes because of muh racism and his cunt wife will hold a mulatto kid that probably isn't his over him if he ever tries to enjoy himself again. He literally lost his freedom at 50 over a fucking ugly radical feminist jigaboo. Jesus fucking wept.

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

you really are his fucking pr agent

if we're talking about Bill's actual motivations I can't look beyond him growing up around raging racists (he talks about it a lot), including his father. Then he decided to say fuck you to him and married the babooniest black woman alive

hilarious

I knew something was up when Bill seemingly turned on Ant for no reason

Bs. The guy is (was?) just funny in normal conversation. Check out his Opie and Anthony appearances. Plus his podcast was wildly successful and that's just him fucking around. But for official stuff he uses his material, or tries it out on talk shows before specials, etc.
He's been stiff in all his JRE appearances. It's a shame. But he knows he has to be a businessman and show up because there's a major audience overlap.

>I bought a sports forum

being a racist moron isn't cool ya know, it's why his buddies he grew up with aren't famous

You know, an internet forum where people discuss topics, in this case sports? Are you trolling?

I'm not racist, but Nia does look like a primate. There are ugly people of all colors

I have matured, he's been neutered. There's a difference.

I like this pasta.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldIwEG9xQ-M

>I'm genuinely pity your lots if you admire that kind of person.
Dipshit. I don't admire it. It's just a fact of life that's been going on for thousands of years.

sauce on bill turning on ant?

Craig Ferguson's radio show? No, no podcast. You can listen to it on demand on the SiriusXM website.

JUST

A cry for help.

speaking of ant
I was listening to O&A 131, and they talk about this comic/personality/whatever guy who said something about faggots, and how everyone turned on him (burr would say ABSHOLUTELY REPREHENSHIBLE BEHAVIORR), even though his whole act was based around saying heinous shit. and patrice was saying, that's because he owed someone for advancing his career, and didn't pay up. he was making it to be like the godfather where don corleone will do something for you no problem, but when he needs you for anything, anything, it goes without saying that you pay up. as usual with patrice it was a cool novel perspective.
so I'm wondering if there's any parallels that can be drawn with ant's fall over the black woman that didn't wanna be photographed thing. god knows ant has said some way more racist shit in a tongue-in-cheek-but-not-really way before and it didn't bother anyone. some of you guys know more about O&A and what happened than I do, so what's your take on that?

take on what?

just search for it on youtube, you fucking faggot. it's years fucking old.

They were talking about Tracy Morgan. The Ant thing was more an issue of the venue. If he hadn't tweeted that shit and just ranted on the air, he would have been fine. It was also the day before 4th of july three day weekend. The news was incredibly slow, so his twitter "outburst" actually got some coverage. Sirius panicked and axed him. Victim of circumstance.

speaking of ant
I was listening to O&A 131, and they talk about this comic/personality/whatever guy who said something about faggots, and how everyone turned on him (burr would say ABSHOLUTELY REPREHENSHIBLE BEHAVIORR), even though his whole act was based around saying heinous shit. and patrice was saying, that's because he owed someone for advancing his career, and didn't pay up. he was making it to be like the godfather where don corleone will do something for you no problem, but when he needs you for anything, anything, it goes without saying that you pay up. as usual with patrice it was a cool novel perspective.
so I'm wondering if there's any parallels that can be drawn with ant's fall over the black woman that didn't wanna be photographed thing. god knows ant has said some way more racist shit in a tongue-in-cheek-but-not-really way before and it didn't bother anyone. some of you guys know more about O&A and what happened than I do, so what's your take on that?

fuck sorry about that guys
Sup Forums crapped out

alright that's cool. I was just wondering if it was some foreshadowing type shit

Apology denied. Sorry, bucko.