IDW Announces ‘Revolution’ And A Shared Universe For GI Joe, Transformers, ROM, MASK And More

IDW Announces ‘Revolution’ And A Shared Universe For GI Joe, Transformers, ROM, MASK And More

Read More: IDW Announces Shared Universe For GI Joe, Transformers, MASK | thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsalliance.com/idw-revolution-gi-joe-transformers-rom-mask-shared-universe/?trackback=tsmclip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds and looks like trash

comicsalliance.com/idw-revolution-gi-joe-transformers-rom-mask-shared-universe/?trackback=tsmclip

I don't think a motorcycle is that big compared to a fighter jet.

80sfags plz

It's over. It's BEEN over.

The shakeup comes in a biweekly event called Revolution, co-written by Cullen Bunn and John Barber, with art by Fico Ossio, which will combine GI Joe, Transformers, MASK, ROM the Space Knight, Action Man and Micronauts into one permanent shared universe

>IDW G.I. JOE coming back

Interesting. Get Dixon on that shit.

Come on idw just combine all your titles if marvel can be stupid enough to have the x-men in the same universe as the rest of there comics you can be brave enough to just combine everything.

>IDW publishes comics with characters from the 80s and 90s
>Marvel publishes comics with characters from the 60s and 70s
>DC publishes comics with characters from the 30s and 40s
>somehow IDW is "LOL NOSTALGIA XD"

"In a press release IDW points out that Revolution is “not a reboot,” which raises a lot of questions about how it’s all going to work. It seems pretty easy to rebuild newer entries like MASK or ROM The Space Knight to fit the new status quo of a combined Hasbro Universe, but with titles like GI Joe and Transformers, which have a much more complicated history with global ramifications, smoothing it out could be a challenge."

ROM
Co-written by Chris Ryall (Onyx), Christos Gage (Marvel’s Daredevil)
Art by David Messina (Star Trek)

Oh it's just Hasbro stuff
Interesting there not including the ponys then I can understand why but being pretty much the only Hasbro IP that's not part of the universe sticks out like a sore thumb.
Auctualy I think lps has a comic to so maybe there not giving the female targeted franchises a part.

G.I. Joe
Written by Aubrey Sitterson (Street Fighter X G.I. JOE)
Art by Giannis Milonogiannis (Prophet)

Transformers: Till All Are One
Written by Mairghread Scott (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, TRANSFORMERS)
Art by Naoto Tsushima (TRANSFORMERS)

First issue of ROM was rock solid.

Sounds about right. My only complaint is no jem, but thats ok.

Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye
Written by James Roberts (TRANSFORMERS)
Art by Alex Milne (TRANSFORMERS)

>Written by Aubrey Sitterson (Street Fighter X G.I. JOE)

Cool. That's a fun comic.

>Art by Giannis Milonogiannis (Prophet)

Unexpected. Has potential.

M.A.S.K.
Written by Brandon Easton (Marvel’s Agent Carter, TRANSFORMERS: Deviations)
Art by Tony Vargas (Rot & Ruin)

Micronauts
Written by Cullen Bunn (Uncanny X-Men)
Art by Chris Panda

Action Man
Written by John Barber (TRANSFORMERS)
Art by Paolo Villanelli (G.I. JOE: SNAKE EYES)

>Art by Tony Vargas (Rot & Ruin)

Cool.

>Art by Giannis Milonogiannis
Sold