You're in an American high school and the teacher is doing roll call. How badly do they fuck up your name?

You're in an American high school and the teacher is doing roll call. How badly do they fuck up your name?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A Brit once gave up on trying to pronounce my name, he settled for Bueno. I would probably just be called Bob

My name cannot be pronounced by Anglos so they call me by nickname.

they would probably just shorten my name to fred

I wouldn't live in Trump's America. All good.

Björn?

my first name shouldn't be any problems.

my surname has a long y in it, however, and I have no idea how an american would try to pronounce that.

Very badly

Instead of pronouncing the "-sz" as sh he would probably pronounce it as s. Also he would fuck up the -ar- part with an accent and a soft r.

My last name is in Spanish and only has two consonants and two vowels. Even if they pronounced it in English, it still sounds correct, but they always fuck it up adding extra vowels and pronouncing it like it's Japanese or something.

>Christopher

I think they'll do aight.

>doing roll call
What is that?

Teacher asks how many new fat rolls you have that day.

Absentie lijst

he just call me pablo

Oh thanks. My name is Rik and i suck in English. And yelling English to me doesn't help.

Probably will pronounce the h and fuck up the -ois

cause your muslim and you wouldn't be allowed in?

Theyd probably pronounce it like "fucker"
Not even memeing here, I have an aunt who moved to San Diego and changed her last name because of it.

>Eoghan
yeah nah

Even I can't pronounce my last name properly so there's no way an anglo could. Fucking swedes and their weird words.

That is a nice name. Is it Welsh?

a variation of that, a bit longer. It was strange since most foreigners get pretty close

Thats just pronounced owen isnt it

Eógan. Egan in your simplified tongue.

>not having a biblical name
enjoy hell, pagans

Saw teacher fuck up Victoria once
haha

>not named after the pagan legends
You people are the worst.

>wanting to be a heretic worshipper

I bet people have hard time pronouncing double consonants
>tt
I guess I'd be called walter

>celebrating a jew on a stick
>thinking that is Christmas
>christmas tree out of nowhere
>not wodan but coca cola santa claus

Shut up.

Teacher selects 10 students to die together

>HURR HURRR I FOLLOW THE RELIGIUN OF MUH ANCESTUHS CHRISTKEKS BTFO

>believing in a religion that simultaneously manages to have less spirituality and followers than the Harry Potter series

they shouldnt have a problem by now

You new world mutts don't know anything about culture.
NOTHING.

MOOSE TOFFE RUB AYE E

when is this getting banned?
there must have been complaints by now

>autistic NEET believes that buying props from Amazon and printing out some runes because of memes on the internet is 'culture'
Christianity has been more relevant to the development of country and culture for the past hundreds of years than your meme vikangz religion.

>nigger teacher

We don't even have Amazon. Your babby Jebus shit must be really relevant.

Does Wodan en Christmas trigger you so much?

bet I can pronounce it

your smart

idgaf about u doing a black face, but im assuming leftist in your country would be against it

Jesus was not like you....he was closer to them than you...you fucking fool! are you stupid?

related
youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw

Not that fag.
But mostly from America and the UK. They don't want this. They have a different history and project it on us. Your country Mexico has the same customs that seems weird to me. And it is beautiful.

>getting btfo by a leaf

just stop

shaitan is very powerful....look at the countries and cultures that developed around it... Western Civilization as a whole is a den of iniquity.. anything is accepted

Does Sweden have Amazon?

so theres no leftists or blacks in nl against it?

I have an Irish surname, so I doubt they'd fuck that up. But they'd probably fuck up my first name (Norse).

Not at all. People would probably make fun of my name though, seeing as I have the same name of a now defunct (thankfully) boyband.

You can't even pronounce aluminium or herb.

menudo?

They try. But most of us don't give a fuck. Culture>this shit.

No, these guys