So is the rest of the world trained to hate the USA or something...

So is the rest of the world trained to hate the USA or something? It's always "stupid Americans" this and "filthy capitalists" that. Has no on ever stopped to think that maybe the reason Americans are so obnoxious is because it's a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that everyone calling them stupid all the time actually really hurts their feelings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtQLp9bR9-k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cocks...

You can't let it get to you or it will only get worse...

>ruin the entire world
>WE ARE THE VICTIMS IN HERE, OK?

This is why everybody hate the americucks.

C-cocks?

Shut the FUCK up you ignorant piece of corporate waste. You're nothing but part of a balance sheet being extorted for all you have, and you're too fucking blind to see it.

I like America!

Have either of you considered living in China or Russia? I think they would be more to your liking.

You don't care what a fly thinks of you so why should you care what nonamericans think?

This is just a stealth fag thread anyway. Kill yourselves.

>Americans are so obnoxious is because it's a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that everyone calling them stupid all the time actually really hurts their feelings

It's okay, I'm here for you

North Korea, Venezuela and Brazil are fitting for him as well, this time of year.

Can you blame us when Americans always act like the dumbest shitposters of this site.

Cocks...

>So is the rest of the world trained to hate the USA or something? It's always "stupid Americans" this and "filthy capitalists" that.

How the fuck do people growing up with thinking that the US is loved and admired all over the world reach adulthood?

We speak English here, Gorbog. Keep your Black Speech to Mordor.

We dindu nuffin

you faggots learned to speak our language because you love sucking our dick, cucks.

stfu spic

who gives a shit. it is all well deserved. i laugh at you butthurt subhumans lmao

It's because the average american poster is uneducated, frustratingly stubborn, loudmouthed and completely secluded in his own bubble.

Trump cannot be wrong, Europe is overrun by muslims, Africa has no electricity, every japanese woman is pining for his american penis and russians are the ones who are completely indoctrinated, unlike him.

USA has the absolute largest amount of human freedom, and we're just jealous of their abilities to buy guns without checks about our mental health and private life. Any study that says otherwise is fake news, and made by our jewish overlords.

The American poster thinks he knows more than the average person about our countries, and is surprised when he apparently knows more than us! How can we be so ignorant about the deer and feminists riding on polar bears screaming "SWEDEN YES!" every day. It's like his memes doesn't reflect reality or something.

The average american thinks he is the absolute shit that everyone else aspires to be. We're here to show him otherwise.

How can it be otherwise when the average US post is incredibly idiotic? There's a reason so many "american education" screencaps exist.

Best new pasta.

>being this butthurt

Says subhuman sudaca who thinks his country is white

Holy shit, this, every single word.

Nah mate, mestizo and proud. Why so insecure about melanin my friend?

No, imagine being this butthurt

>"why do people hate americans? ):"
>americans demonstrate why they are hated itt

Because you are the destroyer of the world. A lot of us hate you for your ignorance and it so annoying when you act like the leader of the world bossing countries what to do for your own gains.

>It's always "stupid Americans" this
I wonder why

wew high quality post there

/thread

haha mister shitskin are you still alive? we will bomb you soon

We don't actually hate America, we are just ALL paid by Soros to prevent Donald Trump from making Jesus return and etc, etc, I can't be arsed finishing this sentence so fill in the blanks Amerimutt, cheers.

Nothing wrong with being a shitskin Mr. 56%

umad?

Why are you faggot so soft? Toughen up or leave. They will always hate us and you are supposed to hate them back. I literally piss all over them. We are superior in every sense and you should be proud of that. And that's why they are so butthurt. Now join me and shart all over them disgusting savages.

this

Bra, mycket bra.

>being this upset
Pitiful

but europe is being overrun by niggers and muslims

For the slightly more intelligent Americans, as they age and learn about the world around them they begin to see that their entire society is a cracking façade and that every maxim they held true is a farce, but it's all they know and they were never equipped with the tools to deal with this reality so they express their inner turmoil and confusion with rage, poor humour, denial, defencive ignorance, and insecurity.
If you are on Sup Forums long enough you can actually watch them go through the Kübler-Ross 5 stages of grief model:
>Denial
"America never lost a war, Vietnam was just a battle in the Cold War and muh K:D ratio"
>Anger
"Fuck you Europoors, you're obsessed. We could fucking nuke you at any minute!!!"
>Bargaining
"If we could just elect this guy and deport all of these and get more guns and stop looking at the places and people here that do bad things everything would work out great."
>Depression
"Why can't I live in a 1st world country? Where is my foreskin? I'm leaving"
>Acceptance
"Haha, look, I post Amerimutt memes too lol, whoopsie daisy, I sharted myself in the mart"

>be so assblasted you reply to every post slightly making fun of you
>"lol u mad"

How will Americans ever recover?

but americans are fat and stupid.

>instead of saving the pic he took a screen shot of a fucking post including the whole window
you are one smart slavshit hahahahahahahah

By confirming that that user is 100% right like this clueless burger did.

Aaaaaajjjjj

I'll try to be as neutral as possible.

American culture is very at odds with other western cultures, especially when it comes to politics.

It is not some grand conspiracy. It is just that we do not think the same way about politics.

Could someone shop a mutt into this picture

>faggot
>cuck
>spic
>subhuman
>WAAAAH WHY DO U HATE US? :'(
>DON'T HURT OUR FEELINGS

This is so fucking annoying. Every time an American comes into a thread discussing anything mildly political they always resort to hating on others. For them it is always about finding some group to label as the enemy and then hate on them.

Americans have higher wages, lower taxes, lower prices, more work opportunities, more large companies pioneering more advanced technology than anywhere in Europe. They have a larger and better entertainment industry. They have more untouched nature, as well as larger more modern cities.
These are all objective truths.

The US is better than Europe in most ways. All the hatred stems from European propaganda aimed at keeping people here content. The Americans have their propaganda. The Russians have theirs. As do the Chinese. Nobody in Europe would deny that... but they still seem to believe that they themselves are somehow spared, and manage to fall for it every single time.

It's not just politics, it's things like basic human rights, our place in the world, education, balanced economics, etc.

>better entertainment industry
user, please tell me how cheap thrills and tacky CGI can be considered a good movie.

What good is a higher wage when you have to pay 1k for an ambulance ride and be practically enslaved to student debt? And its not like they can actually enjoy their untouched nature like us

Cocks...

Just today

Once you factor in the many financial risks, they don't really have higher net incomes. In America you can also fall on hard times and become destitute. That is literally impossible in even mediocre EU countries like Portugal.

Based fellow white person

This is true, though.
The "pizza" they had in Italy before Americans popularized it was nothing like the one we're all familiar with today.
Tomatoes come from America, too.

>you faggots learned to speak our language
No. They learned how to speak English, something you Americans can't do right despite having spoken it for literally the entire existence of you country. This is why everyone calls you stupid.

>Tomatoes come from America, too.
Please tell me you mean the continent.

>at least one or more anti-american threads with the same drivel 24/7 on Sup Forums
>why do americans hate us??
it is a reaction, toothpaste. and we didn't start that. you did. those of us who don't hate you have left this toxic place long time ago.

see for example this retard has no idea what he is talking about because he is stupid as fuck. but that's the kind of bullshit all of you post 24/7. how can you be so retarded?

stop posting

On top of the illiteracy demonstrated by the poster, that's also an American spider hiding in those grapes.

You're a complete retard if you think that's all the American movie industry has to offer.

Subtract a decent health insurance from the net income, and I'm sure you'd still be left with more money than you would in most of Europe. Buy sure, if you're poor you'd be better off in Europe. But if you're middle class, you'd be better off in the US.

American English is the standard that most of the world uses. It has the largest number of native speakers of all the varieties of English, to the point where the point where British English has been reduced to an obscure dialect.

>American English is the standard that most of the world uses
Hahahahah, we are taught british english in school you dumb faggot

true

t. Portugal

When did you go to school? The late fifties? Fuck off with your outdated experience, you dumb geezer!

>You're a complete retard if you think that's all the American movie industry has to offer.
Name three Hollywood movies that can be considered intellectual. If they actually exist, compare that to the massive number of European/Asian/literally any other continent's movies that are vastly superior.

Glad its being overrun you son of a bitches have run over others countries for ages...now you see how it feels...fuck off you cracker bastard and die with a black dick in your wife or mother..faggot

Enjoying your vacation in Sweden, Shaniqwa?

2001: A Space Odyssey

white people are a virus

>staden av proxybögar

your a fool

If we based the "correctness" of a language on its number of speakers then Chinese would be the only correct language on earth. That doesn't actually matter though because you are talking out your arse. The entire commonwealth speaks the Queens English and they outnumber American "English" speakers by a healthy margin. Additionally, your claims about income are bullshit too, the highest income percentiles in America earn more because the U.S is too stupid to tax the rich but everyone else would be better off living in a first world country instead.

>Americans have higher wages
Median income is about the same as in Canada or Australia and lower than a handgun of European countries, including Sweden. This despite them working longer average hours, having a high rate of productivity, and getting less holiday/maternity/paternity/sick pay and leave. We also don't have to pay from our wages for gated communities to protect us from insane crime rates, or pay via lost wages for healthcare which provides a shorter, more diseased, higher infant/maternal mortality rate. Then their most common retirement programs are far more draconian than Canada's RRSP
>lower taxes
Not than Canada. It varies by region but Canadian taxes are comparable to American taxes
>lower prices
For shittier products. Their food standards, auto standards, safety standards, etc are all well below ours
>more work opportunities
At a minimum wage of $7.25 and the aforementioned increased hours and decreased leave
>more large companies pioneering more advanced technology than anywhere in Europe
They are rich and able to attract foriegn talent. I have never heard a non-American complain about American innovation though.
>They have a larger and better entertainment industry
Anglos in general have a large and superior entertainment industry. As the largest and wealthiest Anglo nation America is the epicentre of this. It's a collaborative effort though
>They have more untouched nature, as well as larger more modern cities.
Ah yes, the famously beautiful American cities. Please ignore the infamously crumbling infrastructure and 3rd world crime rates. They sure as fuck don't have more untouched nature than us. They do have a lovely public lands system that they can't wait to sell off because their eternal greed knows no bounds.

(Cont.)
>The US is better than Europe in most ways.
Muh shekels, that's it. They fall behind on almost every other metric
>propaganda
Yes, they are comparable to the Chinese, North Koreans, and maybe Russians. Not to Europe or Can/Aus/NZ. They worship their leaders like gods, swear daily allegiance, turn patriotism into a global joke, use that large entertainment industry to make films portraying American presidents as gun-toting, fist-fighting, super heroes, etc. It's a level of delusion far beyond normal western propaganda. Canadian propaganda erroneously says "we" burned down the white house, their propaganda says that divine intervention sent a freak storm from the heavens to save it as a heroic first lady braved certain death to rescue paintings of venerated founding fathers in a war they didn't want but were forced to start over British aggression at sea and either definitely won or only kind of won in a philosophical way.

To me USA is a big joke, it's like it's not even real.
It's the reality show equivalent of a country.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtQLp9bR9-k

>When I go to Germany, everyone speaks to me in German
>because I am white

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NONONONONO

How would we be able to feel so smug and superior if it werent for the US? We should be thankful.

>Median income is about the same as in Canada or Australia
fuck off, leaf
here are the *averages*
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_wage
US 60K
Canda 40K
fucking poor fags

>Their food standards, auto standards, safety standards, etc are all well below ours
proof? you eat the same shit and drive same cars, you are literally a copy of us but poorer

>minimum wage
who gives a shit, are you a poor fag? sounds liek you are. what does that have to do with opportunities?

Taxi Driver, Apocalypse Now, A Beautiful Mind, Jacob's Ladder, Pi, the Fountain, the Machinist, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Deer Hunter, etc. etc. etc.

I'm sure you're going to dismiss them all as shit, because you hate everything American.

Korean movies are good because of the mindless action and simple themes. Mainstream Chinese movies are really awful and over the top in every way. Some of the smaller productions are really enjoyable, in my opinion, but not because they're intellectually challenging. Mostly because of interesting concepts and settings... Japanese movies are not really that great. I mean... Everybody likes Akira Kurosawa and Miyazaki, but they don't make consistently good movies like the Americans and Koreans.
European cinema is a great big pretentious joke. Most countries manage to make a decent movie once every few years. They do not compete with the US.

>dude who cares are you poor?
This is not an argument you fucking idiot, it's like when you retards solely focus on white americans instead of the well-being of all americans.

stupid!

>pretentious
Now this is a telltale sign of an idiot

Not even that, they always ignore their meth addicted trailer park trash and their homeless veterans (the US has got to be the only place with a large white homeless population)