Can someone explain this ship to me?

Can someone explain this ship to me?

Spidey was a trophy boytoy to boost Carol's popularity

Can someone explain this crack-ship to me?

Sure. Bendis.That's ll

They're snarky.

They actually flirt a little in the comic, and had that date that one time. I liked that issue.

Powergirl (not carol) x Spider-man

They're New York foodies and Carol actually has a crush on Spidey.

#GiveSpideyABoyfriend

Because Spidey's girl has always been someone he's always had to protect. Being in a relationship with someone more powerful than him has the potential to be really interesting.

Peter and MJ is still my OTP, but I'm not opposed to him being with Carol. I loved that one issue of them together with the giant robot girl.

Spider-Man is THE self-insert hero, and authors wrote Carol as having a crush on him for some reason, and shipfags took care of the rest.

Don't expect it to make sense with Carol's character.

Spider-Man is a nerd self-insert and Carol is an aryan brick house that happens to be one of the most powerful female characters in Marvel so Peterfags ship it even if they actually hate Carol because the just like the idea of 'bitches love spider-man' while living vicariously through him.

Wew

Imagine the quips coming from these two.

And instead of Rhodey being her dead flesh dildo, Peter can be her BadDragon.com vibrating dildo, After all he does have sticky fingers.

Back before Carol became irredeemably terrible the writers "shipped" them hard during the time between dark reign and seige.

Even went on a couple date, but if you're asking from the strictly logical sense, it's spidey, bitches love spidey.

idk, Carol is almost old enough to be Peter's Mom.

Pete ships well with everyone. He's a cute guy and flirty as fuck. He has pretty decent chemistry with everyone.
And?

That's hot.

>And?

That's just kind of creepy.

adorable.

She's not his Mom. She's not like his mom....well she might be, even if she was it's not like Pete KNEW his Mom.
And she's probably not actually that old anyways.

By creepy do you mean hot?

Did you know the Oneida company well known for silverware manufacturing was part of a religious community that in order to control it's community's reproduction had young men have sex with post-menopausal women in until they found a wife?

Okay now that IS creepy.

Broaden your horizons, user. It's healthy. Would would be unhealthy is someone taking sexual advantage of someone because of their youth in order to feel powerful. That wasn't the case for Oneida, and it isn't the case for Parker x Danvers.

>And she's probably not actually that old anyways.

Parker is what, early 20s? Danvers is likely mid-late 30s, if not early 40s due to her USAF rank that was upgraded to Colonel.

>Peter and MJ is still my OTP

I really dislike her.
She's either constantly complaining that he's out there saving people instead of spending time with her, or she accepts that the world doesn't revolve around her and doesn't do anything worth mentioning.

I can't think of a single example where she has done anything interesting.

Just the way you word it makes it sound like a Culty Fork company has 18 year olds fuck 60 year olds. I'm sure that's a gross simplification but it's not really comparable to a Mid 20-something fucking a late 30-something. It just sounds kind of skeevy.
Petes Mid 20s if not late. He was bit when he was 15, that was roughly 13 years ago, possibly closer to 14 but nobody really put concrete evidence to this so he doesn't really have a solid age anymore.

She only acts like that because the writers were trying to get rid of her. They wrote her like shit so the readers would be glad when she left.

For all of the talk about how Pete's a massive nerd, when you look at his history he's actually a pretty gigantic slut.

Of course he'd hit it off with Carol

It's religion. Of course it's culty. Anything that is religious and isn't widely held is a cult. The fact remains though that it makes sense and wasn't hurting anyone.

>She only acts like that because the writers were trying to get rid of her. They wrote her like shit so the readers would be glad when she left.

She has been alternating between boring and self-centered for decades.
At what point was she worth the ink used to draw her?

fuck off faggot

Sure.

Somehow people on this board have deluded themselves into thinking a woman like Carol would be attracted to someone who looks and acts like an annoying adolescent boy. Spider-Man fans buy books out the wazoo so authors are allowed and even compelled to have fictional women cocklust after him, no matter how ridiculous it seems and how unfaithful it may be to the other character.

You can relax since it's not something that ever was, or ever will be, meant to be taken seriously.

Well Carol has a thing for spider people

If we were sticking with what superheroes ages should be logically, CarolxRhodey makes a lot more sense considering both of them would realistically be in their fifties.

Fuck off Quesadilla.

But wouldn't they also be more racist?

And now go fuck yourself with a chainsaw, Quesadilla.

What's to explain?

when did he meet red sonja?

D + V

SpiderCarol is cute and perfect.

Agreed.

You know me better than I know myself.

Wait when did Jean or is that Rachel and Hope happen?

I cant quite recall

did he meet Rachel during Spider-man and the X-men?

Because it seems cute.

Tough chick having a crush on the nerdy guy is a cute trope sometimes.

Ships in general don't make a lot of sense so you don't have to think too hard about it.

who's that in the top right?

>ultimate pete and Black cat is quintessential /ss/

unf

If you're asking about the green cleavage next to Hope that's Jackpot and she lusted to be webbed and then pretty much vanished after pretending to be a lesbian.

Hope was during the whole Avengers vs X-Men stuff and Hope pretty much disappeared afterwards.

Spidey and Johnny best ship

>I can't think of a single example where she has done anything interesting.
Her arc in JMS' run where she was trying to get into legit acting instead of being a Megan Fox type pretty girl was good.

Yeah and she hated him for (among other things) refusing to let her read his mind

>Early 40's
Try 50's. Pre-retcon Major Carol I would have placed at her mid 30's, when she first met Mar'vell. Now with her being a full Colonel, unless she was some kind of "wonder-kind" in the Air Force that had a fast track on her career she should now be about 48-53ish (assuming she ceased being a pilot and became a super hero right after becoming Colonel).
Basically Carol should have grey streaks in her hair and some wrinkles. But ofc comics people don't know shit about military ranks and Carol got the upgrade as part of her rebranding as Captain Marvel w/o anyone at Marvel actually thinking about it.

I want a Peter and Miles teamup/dynamic duo book with Johnny as the fun uncle.

>mfw people saved my requests from Drawthreads last year

>(assuming she ceased being a pilot and became a super hero right after becoming Colonel).
Why would you assume this?

>The fact remains though that it makes sense and wasn't hurting anyone.
[citation needed]

That's absolutely not true. Where did you even get this dumb idea?

I thought there were a girl giving head,

I mean presumably younger guys are happy to get their dicks wet, and the 50 year old women are happy to get their pipes cleaned.
Though in retrospect I get the idea that the older men are swooping in and taking the younger girls then the younger guys have to wait until they're in the same position those dudes were in to get said wife.

so basically the entire system is based on the old sexually exploiting the young, and it's totally not hurting anyone at all.

yeah, makes sense.

Everyone? Baron Zemo? War Machine? Blue Hulk? Stilt Man?

Especially Stilt Man

I wonder how many other heroes want web shooters. I like to imagine there are tons of jealous heroes who wish they could convince Spidey to make them a pair

I'm just going off clues, I could be and probably am wrong.
But they're adults.
Though really the same can be accomplished with fucking condoms, if you've got such a hold on your community that they'll choose partners based on who you say, you'd think they'd just tell them to wrap it up.
If they wrote him flirting with them probably.

Bitches love Spider-Man. Only explanation possible.

Is it the spandex, or the idea of web-bondage?

This

Superpowers and sex should be mixed more often.

Remember when Carol was best friends with Jessica Jones? I mean, she's only best friends with Spider Woman because JJ is literally Not-Spider woman

>Because Spidey's girl has always been someone he's always had to protect. Being in a relationship with someone more powerful than him has the potential to be really interesting.

This was already done, in a better and more compelling way, with PeterxKitty the real OTP of Marvel

Felicia is not a bad girl, she's just drawn that way.

Actually it happened in Marvel Team-Up #79
from 1979, by Chris Claremont and John Byrne.

Eh, I never liked the ultimate universe, so I can't really comment on that.

And I wouldn't say Kitty's more powerful than Peter, just way more powerful/less vulnerable than the average person.

Quesada pls.

Her hair deflects bullets but is still affected by the wind?
Am I being retarded or is the artist?

nerds like to self insert into Spider-man so they ship him with the hottest cocksleeve(in their eyes) from Marvel.

Firestar.

Or it's her skull?

>I really dislike her.
>She's either constantly complaining that he's out there saving people instead of spending time with her, or she accepts that the world doesn't revolve around her and doesn't do anything worth mentioning.

Found the casual.

Go read a Spider-Man book that isn't written by Dan Slott.

Not him, basically never read a Slott book and I agree with him. MJ's just boring as shit for most of Spidey's history, although to be fair so are most of his other love interests, especially Betty and Liz, at least they go away at some point.

Or both.

Spider-Woman a shit though, Petra is best Jess

not that user, but he exactly described how she came across during JMS

>Peter, I have a big audition.
>Peter pls stop risking your life every night, I can't bear it
>Peter I promise to love and support you no matter what
>Peter your dumb villain ruined my audition
>Peter I'm feeling invalidated because you have better rapport with your superhero friends than you do me
>Peter, you're depressed, some sex will cheer you up
>Peter, you managed to not die, lets celebrate with sex
>wow, I would be much happier if I wasn't married to a superhero, but if I leave him Peter might become suicidal and I'd have to live with that guilt, guess I'll just stick with this marriage that fails to satisfy my emotional needs

it was terrible

It's been a while since I read JMS but I'm pretty sure most of that was while they were still separated and when they finally got back together she was 90% understanding.

closer to 70%, then Civil War happened

the problem, still, is that she wasn't entertaining, or even compelling.

Civil War, where she was 100% supportive and interesting?

East shit, Quesada. And go draw another self-insert so you can fap to the idea of fucking your own daughter.

What's the problem user, MJ got in the way of your Peter/Wade fantasy? Or maybe you prefer Peter/Johnny.

Either way, it's obvious your reading comprehension borders on moron.

>never read a Spider-Man book

Fixed it for you. Now fuck off.

>the problem, still, is that she wasn't entertaining, or even compelling.
I guess if you don't want love interests to have their own arcs and relationships outside of their partner I could see that.

Marvel wanted everyone to care about Carol, so they did put constant use of shipping bite with one of their A-lister. It never gone to anywhere, though.

Spidey kissed Jean in some old irrelevant team up with the x-men.

Hope got some unexpected respect for him after be scolded for being a whiny phoenix bitch and get a full class about power and responsability.

Rachel was just being a bitch for the sake of it, because aside x-kids, basically all the other x-olds pretty hated Spider-man for no good reason in SPM&XM.

To be honest, if she appear as Iron-Spider chick in Iron-man, and meet Peter in some point, I really hope for moment he just calls her shit in some stance like:

"I'm fucking done of explain myself to you about why I do what I do. Do you want to use an uniform and powers? Take the responsability and deal with it!"

Shippers going to ship.

Getting pegged by a lesbian, people self-insert as either or both

that pic

jesus christ, im not mad at the hair or the character designs but that facial construction is terrible

They should have had Medusa ditch Black Bolt for her instead, BANG, publicity for Carol and Inhumans at once.