Name a comfier show. (You can't)

Name a comfier show. (You can't)

fuck off with your reddit show

Trailer Park Boys
It has the comfiest opening of any show ever

Television peaked at the office

>LOL something awkward happened!
>Jim pretends he's a Chad even though he's a huge annoying faggot
>LMAO Jim disrupts the office while other people are trying to work!
>How cute, Jim steals the girlfriend of a hard-working blue collar male with sarcasm and quirky faces!
Shit show desu famalam

ugly beta faggot gets mad at the law of the wild

2>3>4>1>5>6-8

Or the show was just retarded? I watched at least through season five and I don't think I laughed a single time
I guarantee the same people that like this show like Rick and Morty
It's just le awkward cringe humor
UH OH MICHAEL DID A FUNNY BY BEING SOCIALLY RETARDED

I will never understand why faggots think this garbage is funny
>hey guys *awkward scene*
>everyone plays along with *awkward scene*
>someone makes a snarky comment and then deadpan stares directly into the camera
The whole
>*deadpan stare into camera*
Is a laughtrack. The writers found a way to sneak a laughtrack in under plans noses. That stare into the camera is the signal to let retards know it's okay to laugh.

Yeah i cant

Pam's story got real old real fast.

The more I watch it the more I hate how the writers try and force you to sympathize with Jim even though he's an asshole who leads on several women and tortures his co-worker.

its like once per episode you aspie

Lmao as long as you recognize that your plebby show has a fucking laugh track in it.
Absolute garbage.

Season 1&2 of Community

Psych

Lmao I bet you were bullied in school. Some faggots deserve to be bullied, especially faggots who act like dwaight in real life. Kill yourself nerd

you're a fag "lmao"

kys

What are you talking about? Jim is like the ultimate loser self insert. I just hate the beta writers who try so hard to force us to like him.

The only bad stuff Jim does is homewreck Pam & Roy's relationship and emotionally abuse Karen for a year, both were accidental. He's a very nice guy you're projecting

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

It's perhaps less Jim being an asshole and more all the terrible little things the writers put in to make Roy seem like a piece of shit to distract us from Jim moving in on his fiancée. The problem is sometimes those things we are supposed to dislike Roy for are really not too bad and it makes me hate the writers. The Boat Cruise comes to mind as an egregious example.

Yeah Roy wasn't bad. He was just lazy at his relationship. Jim really was kind of a dick when you look back on it.

>Larry sanders show
>early trailer park boys
>season 1 and half of season 2 of twin peaks
>early x-files
>season 1 and 2 of Red Dwarf

wow not hard at all

But you failed.

UK office

The show was literally all about cuckoldry

Cucking moved the plot forwards, not a single character remained uncucked