Why haven't we gotten another episode of JRE with Alex Jones? The last one was podkino

Why haven't we gotten another episode of JRE with Alex Jones? The last one was podkino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6E4rXii2h-o
youtube.com/watch?v=dIfIVNH-zUM
youtu.be/2fBVlmZzh6c?t=35s
youtube.com/watch?v=aoLSgtC_y6w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssal_plain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who watched the bill burr one recently? He said nothing and couldn't wait to leave

So dont know why

I did.
He kept shilling his show and asked to leave an hour in

The last one was world changing.

What more could they do?

Bill was doing a shill tour for his Netflix show. He had zero interest in having an interesting discussion. He was on Colin Cowherd's show right before Rogan. Nia has him out there selling his ass like a hooer.

He's on too often, I always skip that faggot cuck

The alt right almost died from the last Alex Jones episode. It won't survive a second one.

Jones is too busy getting JUSTed by the legal system

the flat earth shit is real tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=6E4rXii2h-o

>The alt right almost died from the last Alex Jones episode
How so

Aww babby mad ol fire crotch didn't respect the podcast

>joe and schaub savaging the guy that made reddit

joe rogan is such a little bitch.

flat earth is real
long distance flight is recorded and no curvature is seen.

Also vaccines and sunscreen are a government conspiracy to keep our children retarded

I kind of lost respect for them with how into Serena Williams both of them are

You can literally disprove flat earth theory with a camera tied to a balloon. It's like none of these people have ever ridden in an airplane

From millions of people laughing at Alex ramble on about aliens from another dimension using psychic waves to break through to our dimension and somehow push a pedo agenda. Shit was hilarious. The alt right lost all credibility.

youtu.be/2fBVlmZzh6c?t=35s

alex is too redpilled, and joe rogan had his family threatened

tbqh the jones episode was too stupid, the one with schaub and bravo is the right amount

i flimed it. proves that theres no curvature

its the mercury based preservatives in the vaccine that cause autism.

>admitted he is acting
>loses custody anyways

shut up faget

eddie bravo woke up to the flat earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoLSgtC_y6w

Jones isn't right wing you idiot, he shits on both sides.

What is gravity? What is the horizon? Why doesn't all the water fall off the edges? Why do dozens of private companies invest in rocket and space exploration technology? You think all footage from private companies is altered by the government to make the earth look round? What is the government endgame in convincing people that the earth is round? Why is every other planet and moon observably spherical if the earth is flat?

Has anyone tried AlphaBrain? how well does it work?

why dont you look it up. there are literally 200 proofs that the earth is not a spinning ball

Why does an admitted actor who acts like a retard on camera to sell water filters to gullible hicks deserve any attention?

don't waste your energy, these people have gone full retard

alex >> bravo >>>> rogan >>>shraub / callen

i did it when you could get it free for a month

i didn't notice any differences

>i flimed it. proves that theres no curvature
Looks like you got a dose of one of those "mercury based preservative" vaccines lmao do you also buy alex jones water filters to keep the chem trails out?

you rmom got alpha brained last night. it works well to having her make me and my dog a sandwich.

are JRE threads code for flat earth threads?

>Lying generally between the foot of a continental rise and a mid-ocean ridge, abyssal plains cover more than 50% of the Earth’s surface.[1][2] They are among the flattest, smoothest and least explored regions on Earth.[3]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssal_plain

>he drinks unfiltered water

no wonder you are so bluepilled and retarded
your 3rd eye must be complete calcified by now

Actually there is 0 evidence for flat earth and literally endless empirical evidence to the contrary. you have somehow been brainwashed by YouTube videos of all things. Ignoring the fact that this was settled science hundreds years ago, you can literally look at streams from the iss and watch the earth rotate hahaha

theres no proof of round earth either
unless you are dumb enough to believe cgi renders

>this shit again
can't we talk about something new ITT?

What's a third eye

Sopranos or something

Cause Joe got shit for having people like Alex on and he's so spineless he doesn't want to bother again

Wasn't it his most downloaded episode though

He had Hancock and Carlson on again like last week

Also Jones does his own show everyday as well. Might be difficult to align schedules.

your paneal gland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland

flouride in water causes pineal Calcification

Calcification of the pineal gland is typical in young adults, and has been observed in children as young as two years of age.[30] The calcified gland is often seen in skull X-Rays.[30] Calcification rates vary widely by country and correlate with an increase in age, with calcification occurring in an estimated 40% of Americans by their 17th year.[30] Calcification of the pineal gland is largely associated with corpora arenacea also known as "brain sand".

It seems that the internal secretions of the pineal gland inhibit the development of the reproductive glands, because, in cases where it is severely damaged in children, the result is accelerated development of the sexual organs and the skeleton.[31]

Some studies show that the degree of pineal gland calcification is significantly higher in patients with Alzheimer's disease vs. other types of dementia.[32]

Pineal gland calcification may also contribute to the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease and may reflect an absence of crystallization inhibitors.[32]

Calcium, phosphorus,[17] and fluoride deposits in the pineal gland have been correlated with aging, showing that, as the brain ages, more deposits collect.[33] By old age, the pineal gland contains about the same amount of fluoride as teeth.[33] Pineal fluoride and pineal calcium are correlated.[33]

Calcification of the pineal gland has also been found to be closely associated to certain types of migraines as well as cluster headaches

>being this demented.

Recommend more interesting episodes like this one and the Jordan Peterson ones.

906, 946

Yeah but also his most controversial

Jones lives in Texas and has a show to do. Rogan is in LA and doesn't do Skype interviews.

Shared custody you fake news cretan

the last one got his kids taken away

>The couple will receive joint custody and Kelly Jones, the ex-wife of the InfoWars host, will have the right to decide who the children live with
kek

Hey mongoloid. Do a little research. For example, how much he attacked the Bushes. If you educate yourself, you may gain a more accurate perspective.