T
E
R
carry on you absolute madman

Why?

>trying to reddit up the pusyposter

kys

he's a protected poster

Aliens is cool cuz Ripley beats up the Queen.

Aliens is great though

>Ripley will never step on your balls with the power loader

the plot of dead space makes no sense to me

>weird obelisk that's continually called a "marker" for some reason (what's it marking?) hypmotizes people and turns them into monsters
>obelisk isnt even the original it's a copy (???) that was buried by earthgov and forgotten ?!

fun games though (except the shitty third one where they turned it into gears of war)

user, the people who say Aliens is shit are just fucking with you, can you not figure that out?

are aliens and terminator 2 the only sequels that did something stylistically different but still worked besides bill and teds bogus journey

there's that one faggot on a crusade that invariably shows up to explain his opinion that it ruined the franchise by expanding it or whatever

The Black Marker crashed to earth and was the cause of the extinction of the dinosaurs. The Brethren Moons create the markers and send them to worlds to influence evolution and make societies completely dependent on markers for energy and worship them. Then convergence begins and the world is stripped bare and lifeless as a new brethren moon is created.

Yeah, it pretty convoluted but handled right, it could be a good series to take to film. Sorta like The Thing in space.

First game is great. Second game is pretty good, but the lore starts going full retard. Third game both the gameplay and the lore have fully gone to shit.

Dead Space: Ascension is a pretty decent pulp sci-fi novel, but the lore makes no sense in context with all the games past one.

you know thats a dude right

This is the land of trolls where any reasonable troll is repeated ad nauseum by others. The ignoranti then think these must be legitimate opinions because they keep appearing, and they adopt them as contrarianism is cool.

But nobody dislikes aliens, retard. Even Ridley copy now the alien movements and behavior from Aliens.

3rd is great if you have someone for co-op. Playing solo its pretty much just an action game, but the customization is top tier because it actually has a massive effect on gameplay. DS1 has the best tension of them all, but relies too often on jump scares and quickly becomes a clunky action game after the fourth or fifth mission, though it has many inspired moments later on. DS2 is just a smoother DS1 with a shittier story.

She has a lot of hair poking out the right side of her undies, that's not very sanitary in space.

jdimsa