I'd easily vote for Hillary Clinton just on this single issue

I'd imagine 90% of millenials would do the same in the US.

Seriously the average student debt in the US is like 50,000 dollars. Americans always bitch and complain to me how they have to pay off their debt through backbreaking wageslavery It's fucking ridiculous burgers and it's time to join the civilized world.

Don't even look at Europe, China Japan and South Korea all have free education and they are easily out-competing you in everything. And this would be a necessary first step in the right direction.

> Inb4 b-but muh wall

Out of all the things that have been shilled here, it took this to finally get me. Guys, if Hillary is elected, we don't need to get jobs to pay off our college debt for that degree we never got or can't use. We can finally be the NEET pol/aks we always wanted to be.

lol no one gives a fuck mother fucker faggot.

That was Sanders plan. She is going to roll over on all her promises to him. She won't do shit about Citizen United, College debt, TPP, or Min-Wage. She just needs Sanders voters, if she doesn't want to call in favors to rig the votes.

>Democrats cause the student loan crisis by funding loans through the government
>causes price of college to skyrocket
>students can no longer default on their loans
>everyone upset about student loans now
So now the Democrats will fix the problem they caused by...using the same policies that caused it?
No thanks.

YOU'RE at the OFFICE working OVERTIME while CHAD takes out LOANS and eats PIZZA

This is the best reason for millenials to support Clinton.

I highly doubt her administration will drastically overhaul anything, but I know that Trump will do nothing about it.

I don't fucking care if people are scared of Muslims or whatever I have bills to pay. Trump is a garbage candidate.

Fuck this "everyone can get a student loan if they want" and fuck "you can't get out of a student loan even with bankruptcy".
Why?
Because it means lenders would actually have to pick and choose who they give student loans to.
You want a STEM degree? Well, there's a good chance you'll get a good job and pay back the loan, so here's your money.
You want a gender studies degree? The bank isn't going to see a cent of that money, so fuck off, you don't get a loan.

Trump teens don't go to college. They're the hillbillies of tomorrow.

I can't afford college and I'm voting for Trump.

Fuck off, I'd trade 50K of debt for American level income right now.

If I made 70K a year I could pay it off in 2 years.

The truth is most people are retarded and can't into basic finance/math.

Boy. How can I get the youth vote? I know. I'll promise them some bullshit, half-assedly try to push some bill through Congress, then when it fails I can just say "I did the best I could." After that I'll go back home and roll around in my banker money bed.

>but I know that Trump will do nothing about it
that's because you don't listen his speeches faggot

I'd vote for Clinton because she actually has fucking PLANS

Trump is just a memeing faggot who can't explain shit without a team of advisors telling him what to say

Just to guarantee that you'll never be able to afford it in the future?

Seriously if your only motivation is "I don't like group A and Trump insults them" then you're a fucking idiot being taken for a ride.

> but the wall

Most undocumented Americans get here via plane. But hey a symbol is certainly worth literal billions of taxpayer dollars, right senpai?

Economic Facts and Fallacies?

if you thought borrowing $50,000 to get a useless degree was a good idea you deserve to be poor

She won't do anything just like Obama. The democrats pretend to care about student debt but in reality all their policies benefit the creditors.

>undocumented Americans
Now they're not immigrants :)

>too little too late
The major demographic that this plan is pandering to despises her now

Says the foreign shill
influence team morron

Trump has mentioned he is working on a college tuition plan to be releasing in the next month, looking forward to his approach.

I have 40k debt, but an MBA, so I'll be paid off when I'm 30. I'm not worried because I'm not a fag who got a meme degree. Regardless, my problem with the Sanders/Clinton approach is that it just further subsidizes colleges, leading to lowered educational standards to increase attendance/government grants. Just taxing everyone to make it free will fuck our wallets without increasing quality. Education isn't a right.

I would love to see a plan that requires certain return on investments from colleges, or only gives grants for useful degrees (not fucking humanities bullshit). Limit executive salaries. Say what you want about Don, but as a businessman he is results oriented. Hopefully he has a better approach.

>Free College

Yes I do you fucking goon. He's going to "make America great again" (x3) and "Lock her up" and "build the wall." When he offered his VP slot to Kasich he actually told him he could be in charge of Foreign and Domestic policy. The dude has no idea what he's doing.

But go ahead. What is Trump's "position" on the student loan crisis? Is he gonna build a wall around the debt? Maybe hire actual Trump surrogate Mike Tyson to deliver a pep talk to each college student independently?

Trump is trash and his supporters are slavering brown shirt neanderthals.

Fuck off shill

Student debt is a deterant for idiots who decide to get brainwashed by the uglier elements of our universities. I've never heard of a STEM major being unable to repay their debt and having their life ruined by it. Reform the universities by eliminating the academic charlatans and axing the useless majors and we can consider making college free but not before.

If you think she'll actually do it you probably believe Islam is a religion of peace.

Get Bernie on the ballots and split the dems. If you live in a blue state or a swing state please help get petitions signed to get Bernie on the ballot this November. You could get only raging Trumpists to sign it, because a petition isn't a vote. Let's make Bernie screw Shillary without his consent guys. /:=)

Seems like everyone's arguing over WHO should pay $50,000 for a kid to go to college, and nobody is really questioning WHY these universities keep jacking up tuition for liberal arts degrees. I'd like to see universities themselves come under a bit more scrutiny.

watht the fuck

Yes but then she will be on record if she goes back on it.

I went to school the cheap way and paid for it all myself.

Only morons get in tons of debt. Explains why they vote democrat.

Kek disapproves.

its not that fucking hard to get through university debit free. go to community college and transfer

> Forgive billions of dollars in debt because "I didn't get a job after graduating"

Yeah...just like how Bernie Sanders was going to win because he was a champion of the people. Good luck.

73 percent of students go to a public college or university. Hillary's plan leaves 27 percent out.

Many families have household incomes above $125K. Her plan doesn't help them (actually, according to the Clinton campaign, the first relief would come for families making household income of $85,000 or less).

Clinton's proposal would cost millions (if not billions) and would be a tough sell to both federal governments and state governments. State governments already provide subsidies to their educations; if the federal government pays the subsidies, then states have incentive to inflate the tuition in hopes that the feds will pay for it.

Clinton's plan does less for people already under the burden of college debt. She proposes reducing interest rates marginally. But you're still on the hook for your education and the cost of others, for as long as you have a job that pays taxes (which will have to increase to fund Clinton's proposal).

>canadian appeal about student loan debt and "the civillized world"
>she finally got me post
>she's not going to change too much, but Trump is worse!
>trump voters are hillbillies!
>Hillary has plans, Trump has nothing!

>CTR just got six times the funding it had before
Hmmmmm...

This is a larger problem, academia is no longer for its own sake but instead as a mandatory addition to the High School Diploma. A lot of tuition bills make zero sense vs. what students are getting out of it.

>b-b-but muh free market

Yes you can.

Two years community college, two years of state school. You'll graduate debt-free.

THANK MR SKELTAL

Ayyy lmao?

I have no debt and I make 60000 a year.

Good one, "leaf"

Fuck you "give me free shit" faggots.

Shes on the record as well about having "no classified emails on her server"

Comey determined: That was a lie.

are you a grey alien

I'd rather live in a U.S. where there are still jobs to be had. The decreased amounts of shitskins and beaners, and gun rights in cuck states is a plus.

I already paid off my student loans because I'm not a retard who went into massive amounts of debt with a unusable degree.

Sagey sage

I got my CDL and HAZMAT and drive for a small gas station, hauling 9k gallons of gas.

I get paid $.42 a mile and make around $3k every two weeks.

College is retarded

The Uni costs so much because Government keeps subsidizing it.
Cut the subsidy and it would drop to what people could afford.

>Hillary will get rid of college debt
sounds an awful lot like
>Obama is going to give us free healthcare

She will just make college more expensive overall to the average person while giving free college to people who really don't deserve it. Great plan.

I have loans and I'm paying them off. It's called getting a job and budgeting.

Go fuck yourself.

>picking a job that's going to be automated within the next one to two decades
Enjoy it while it lasts, user.

I love the trap they fell into this week.

They said that trying to find the "private" 33,000 emails she deleted because they were all "personal" and about "yoga" etc., IS A MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY.

Under a Trump presidency everyone will have jobs so no one will have trouble making repayments.

Surely that's better than any plan Clinton has.

I didn't go to college, you are correct. I went to a 2-year trade school. I am an electrician.
If you think my work is unimportant and that I'm intellectually deficient just because I didn't take your retarded GEC shit at a certified consensus-crafting facility, then you are blind to the world around you.

Free tuition is a meme, fuck off. Also,
>1 post by this id

American technology universities are the best in the world
Is only fair the loan is that high
After you get a cs degree at the mit you will.easily pay the loan

>the average student debt in the US is like 50,000 dollars

That's not even that much, it's the methods of repayment that are the problem.

By which time he's saved up enough money to comfortably take a couple of years to retrain to something else.

Welcome to the Clintons, newfriend. Now get out.

Go away, Elon. Your fantasies of an all-robot future are fucking retarded.

Jesus Christ, you've got a bloody silencer attachment on that thing.

News flash, buddy.

Ever since Reagan gave multinationals the go ahead to globalized their businesses and move production out of the US, the only jobs that will ever be left here are skilled jobs you're gonna need a degree in. Trump could deport every last undocumented worker and companies would still outsource their jobs to countries where the labor is always going to be literally hundreds of times cheaper.

There's nothing anyone can do to change that short of planned economy Soviet communism and 5 year plan style industrialization.

You're going to need a degree to survive - this is what every other Western country on Earth has already realized.

The government run education is already a fucking disaster. All that the free college would accomplish would be wasting a lot more taxpayer money. The free k-12 is just a pile of shit. Why does anyone think that higher ed would not also be an expensive waste?

Not an argument.

In 10 I'll probably never have to ever work again.

>tfw 30 and no wife

I don't think college loans should be forgiven. I'm fine with free college from now on going forward, but if you took out a loan, you already agreed to that loan and you should have to take it back.

Forgiving college debt does not cause 1 single American to be more educated. It's just a giant handout for people who already have degrees. Forgiving student debt to improve American education is like forgiving auto debt to improve transportation. It doesn't result in 1 additional person having transportation, it's just a giant handout for people who already have cars. If you want better transportation, spend the money on public transportation going forward, and if you want more education, spend the money on education going forward.

>What are tariffs?

> you can't force colleges to do anything about their tuition prices if you believe in free market capitalism.

Better?

University pas off well if you get a useful degree. If you're there to just do a BA you deserve your debt and stupidity

>Trump presidency
I will continue to work, knowing the my country might be worth being a part of. Over all my feeling toward America gets better. I continue college.
>Hillary presidency
I work, but if I get fired ill just get on welfare and enjoy my life until the unavoidable end of America shows its ugly face. Wont kill myself, but ill probably die in the great white genocide of 2018.

Young unemployed people who chose a retard degree from an overpriced college don't want to pay their loans?

The working class doesn't want to pay for them either. Also the working class actually votes.

The free market would not see tuition levels rising so quickly unless the government was subsidizing it. A free market approach would certainly have provided a superior product at a lower cost. Get the fuck out, punk.

>family is too rich for me to get student aid but too poor to actually send me to college

I dont give a shit OP because Hillary just wants to further this shit, give 20 years of aid to niggers who won't amount to anything but nothing to white people

Thank god for the GI Bill

University fees spike every year becuase the government rolls out these ridiculous loans and force everyone into further debt

You want college to be affordable? Take the government out of the picture

>Promising gifts for votes

It worked for niggers and welfare, why wouldn't it work for students and college debt?

>ill probably die in the great white genocide of 2018.
Did you say the same thing in 2008 about 2010 when Obama was about to win? Just curious

I graduated debt free from a private-tech university (and I'm a middle income straight white male too)

BUT, i still think we need to reform the whole system, because graduating a generation into colossal debt is terrible for the economy

>2¢ has been deposited...

GOOD FUCKING KEK the paid shilling is real.

REEEEEEEEEE!! Clinton campaigners get off this fucking board!!

> implying it's cheaper to pay workers in first world countries livable wages and pensions than just paying off a little extra in taxes

You think tariffs are going to make Nike abandon its Bangladeshi factories because one country is charging them extra to import?

This is why even the 'free trade' Republicans know Trump is shit. The only way to reindustrialize in the United States is by switching to a command economy and I don't think the US Stalinist party is gaining much traction.

most people dont go to college. bern victims would be the only ones she will egt from this. didnt she say she was going to do free college last week. whats with this student loan plan shit?

Why don't you pick yourself up by your bootstraps and offer that product and get rich then, senpai?

The best solution would be the raise the minimum age to do a BA to 25. So do a BSc or get a job and wait. It's the only thing that will protect so many impressionable 18 year olds from falling for this scam so often.

I graduated with a law degree with substantial debt. I was privileged enough to obtain a job with a corporation handling certain legal situations involving advertisement. I paid off my 'ridiculous debt' without any stress or anxiety.

College is an investment, so you should treat it like one. Don't get useless degrees that won't help you pay off your debt. Its really as simple as that.

All these retards bumping this troll

>implying it's cheaper to pay workers in first world countries livable wages and pensions than just paying off a little extra in taxes

If the tariffs are set right then it will be.

>Don't even look at Europe, China Japan and South Korea all have free education

HUR HUR IMMA GET THE GOVERNMENT TO PAY OFF MY DEBT SO THAT MY CHILDREN CAN HAVE TRILLIONS MORE OF DEBT TO DEAL WITH WHEN I DIE

no fuck you

Don't think he was saying that, faggot, but yes that's better. They can force colleges to change prices because they function through government grants. They can easily attach stipulations to the money, though I don't agree with that.

Or, if you're a free market purist, cut the government grants and allow market forces to lower prices.

Both achieve the same results, one just has more bullshit and bureaucracy as an intermediary.

>I'd vote for a power-hungry criminal who will start WW3 so that I can get cheaper loans
ok kid

Were whites just as hated in '08, or have you not noticed the increase of racism?
Not to mention if Hillary wins were letting people in whos religion wants everyone who doesnt suck Mohammeds chode to die...so, you know.

Clinton Emails - Donor Put on Security Board

somehow Department of justice give innocence to hillary

Never mind, you're right. There wasn't as much anti-white sentiment as there is today, and as far as I know, nobody was even thinking about Muslims flooding the west. I might have been too young and not paying attention, but that does seem to be a thing from the past few years.

>Student loans
What's that?

They literally can't be set high enough because multinationals have a "global market" - they can bide their time selling productions to England, France, China, Pakistan, etc. paying sweatshop workers pennies an hour waiting for the US to capitulate.

And it will capitulate because without any imports the fucking economy will crash.

You can't stop globalized capitalism without actual blood in the streets revolution at this point - they won. And Trump fucking knows that.

You're being conned by a goddamn reality television show star. How fucking shamelessly dumb can you be?

>voting for wwiii so you can get more gibs me dat
fucking gross kill yourself you dithered leaf.

Every non-newfag is saging. I just feel like its my duty to put in a good word for any impressionable young lurker.

Same, except no trade school, started as a helper and learned until I could pass my HVAC certification. I feel amazing waking up every morning with 0 credit and paying everything in cash

Why the fuck should the government help you with your stupidity?

Most of the loans are taken to graduate on shitty courses, which shouldn't even exist in the first place. The US shouldn't need to forgive your retarded ass.

All of the people who can vote already have debt, and this will not alleviate it.

All of the people this would help can't vote.

And if you think she's going to do any of the things she promises, you are delusional.

It was always a subtext but I feel like they started ramping it up around 2010. Now thanks to (((media))) every brown person thinks an invisible white man is following them around and stealing their opportunities.