tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mfw son so degenerate he drinks covfefe instead of tea

Just when you thought Colbertposting was over, Drumpf shits out another idiotic tweet and the conservaturds on this board seize the moment to bring Colbert into the conversation. Typical right-wing retardation.

So uh, Drumpf said something on Twitter last night...

no u

'covfefe'... Which is what my gay Mexican friend drinks for breakfast!!
*Uproarious audience laughter*

BROMALD PLUMPTH

DONALD BZZZZZZIOOOOOINK

Who is that english version of stephen colbert? I forget that faggot. It's like they are cloning these cucks. Does anyone know anyone that actually watches these shows? Who is the target audience? Old people are asleep by then, and young ppl dont watch tv let alone shitty late night talk shows.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black covfee.

Jon Oliver aka le current year man

Yeah thats him. Fucking obnoxious little cunt. Why do the brits send these limey bastards here? John Oliver, Pierce Morgan etc. They aren't sending their best!

lol he is so mad he can't even pronounce it right and his head is ice cream

But seriously though, what did he mean by this?

ICE COVFEEE

I'M COMING FOR YOU CHLORNALD CHLUMPF

If I had to guess he had it open as a draft that he didn't finish and put it in his pocket, accidentally hit a few buttons and hit send.

i'm not even in this with or against debate but trump's retarded tweets are the best thing about his presidency

Is it pronounced Cuhv-fef-a

or

Cohv-fuh-Fay

?

yeah i'm retarded
that's not very progressive of you to make fun of retards

Why are Trump girls always so sexy?

Why do these threads trigger libcucks? Can't handle conservative humor??

Can I date this girl

Libtards (or libTURDS as I call them, lol) just can't handle our alt-right bantz. BTFO 8 more years LOLOLLLOLOL!!!

>""""""""""sexy""""""""""
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""girl""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>Despite the constant negative press coverage
Sounds like the start of something, and he just didn't get the opportunity to close out of it. Of course, if Trump misspells one word, leftists attack him and claim him to be utterly senile.

Leave Covfefe to me.

bomb at the us embassy in afghanistan. he's busy in the situation room and not on twitter

Case in point.

Gee you're triggered. How do these threads trigger libcucks so dang hard?

Acting passive-aggressive/sarcastic just makes you look more butthurt

poking fun at colbert huh?
heh typical rightwing retardation

I wanna die

Interesting, lets import these people in to the west.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1tcVv4ZM8

Seriously though, Covfefe-gate is definitely going to lead to an impeachment. There is no getting out of this one.

>there are people ITT who
>actually
>unironically
>have right wing views
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAcovfefe

SJWs aren't even this easy to bait. It really bothers you huh? lulz

Kabul got bombed so he was probably about to get briefed on it.

Gee y'all are triggered. Just leave the thread if you're so bothered cupcakes.

>tfw trump is so powerful the world hangs on his every letter on an internet messager

>he thinks he's in charge here

This.
He somehow got away with the 2 scoops but he won't get away with this one.
This is the next watergate.

Well would you look at that. This kiddo thinks he's ironic and funny.

So you're what, 16-18? Just wait until you finish highschool and/or college. Then there won't be people who are forced to associate with you. You think you have friends now. Those are just accidents of proximity. Once that compulsion to proximity is gone you'll have no friends.

No one likes le ironic meme man. The depression will set in around 22. Earlier if you don't go to college. If you go to college, you'll drop out at least once. You'll tell yourself it's not your fault, le university just isn't built to contain minds like yours.

The depression will get worse. You'll develop substance abuse problems. You stop drinking but that just makes you smoke more. You stop smoking and that makes you drink more. The depression will fade to numbness, until night. Then you'll cry into your pillow and pray to the god you thought le science disproved to bring sincerity into your life-- just one sincere connection with one other human being. Then you'll blow your brains out because you can't go back and fix yourself.

But hey, at least you'll have lost le irony in the end.

>he feels like he's in charge

>m-m-my guy isn't a drooling retard! You're just le TRIGGERED!

>you typed all that
>I didn't read it
lulz

vocaroo.com/i/s0xbMOQPn6PS

This is literally what a triggered person would post.

>NO U
you reddit faggots are too obvious

Jesus Christ dude, just go lie down if you're that upset.

Imagine getting this butthurt when someone who makes a living mocking people is himself mocked. What do you care?

slipary wet dog poop

The good Trump is in the Lodge, and he can't leave. Write it in your tweet.

Is that a thing they say on reddit?

hehe ur from reddit hehehe reddit fag heheheh u redit fags r so stupid lmao @ u idiot redditors not smat like me big Sup Forums man. i only go on Sup Forums not faggot reddit for loserse like u. never been there never will go there only Sup Forums for me.

>Trump is alluding to unfair negative press coverage
>He makes an intentional typo
>Press jumps on it, proving his point about unfair negative press coverage

Probably typing something but decided against posting it but pushed the post button by accident, literally one of us.

>if Trump misspells one word, leftists attack him and claim him to be utterly senile.
Plenty of evidence outside of his tweets that he's retarded, my naive friend.

>he thinks "libcucks" are the ones triggered by these threads.
Cute.

hello r/eddit

Pretty much this, even Bush's shit about fish and man coexisting didn't get half as much coverage as a typo.
Social media was a mistake.

I love watching people try to defend him - they're in too deep to just admit he's a spastic, so they just spin everything as proof that he was playing le 19d shuffleboard all along

it kind of feels more lighthearted than the usual negative press coverage though

nice change of pace

>LEAVE COLBERT ALONE
>REEEEEEE

>any joke made at Trump's expense
>throws /po/ babies into a fit
>"GRRRRR IT JUST IS ALL UNFAIR!!! WAHHH!!!"
Yes, we wouldn't want to resort to something like, say...brown mustard on a hotdog. That would just absolutely autistic, amirite?

>anyone that actually watches these shows?
Sup Forums does, apparently.

>proving his point about unfair negative press coverage

because he's in one of the most prolific positions in the world.

I don't think they do, they just whine about them after someone posts something that triggers them. No one can say anything bad about their beloved game show host without them crying about it online for months, the poor delicate things.

>trump shirt
>degenerate haircut
??

That's true

it's fun having a president who doesn't have to run everything they say through a fucking committee again

My favorite one is that he actually wanted Trumcare to fail because something something, 12D Chess.That or "well, he appoints Goldman Sachs members because...uh...you see, he's trying to know his enemy and destroy the swamp from the inside! Any day now!"

Oh yeah it's a big time revolution that's going on, just you know, not yet. But soon! Totally gonna happen.

FINDS

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>Oh yeah it's a big time revolution that's going on, just you know, not yet. But soon! Totally gonna happen.
I literally, hear this constantly.

And what's funny is they'll 100% play into it, even though a chimp could figure out his game

that's the meme you idiot

DRUMPH BLUMPHS A WUMPH!

>even though a chimp could figure out his game
There it is! It's actually all a 12D inter-dimensional water polo game, right you dumb faggot?

imagine this being your hobby or whatever.

>When your stupid Sup Forumsshit thread devolves into actual people talking about how actually stupid your game show host president is