Can someone tell me why globalism is so bad? I love eating asian food and kebabs as well

Can someone tell me why globalism is so bad? I love eating asian food and kebabs as well.

>inb4 shill
No, I'll respond to every comment if that's what it takes. I just want to learn.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Xg7Br
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=UJhnEQfD4sc
youtube.com/watch?v=kwxSNeD7tbI
youtube.com/watch?v=mEI0TKkX9_o
youtube.com/watch?v=OkjLYnHFZ0s
youtube.com/watch?v=nwohr2EHQSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shill

Globalism isn't eating foods from other cultures. It's the defeat of national independence.

What do you mean by defeat of national independence? Like one government? This would literally never happen

oh come on, what can I do to prove I'm not JIDF?

current estimates put the global population at 11 billion by 2100 with 5 billion being sub-saharan africans

archive.is/Xg7Br

Ok you like eating food. What about having a job?

it's the separate cultures that allow these ideas to spawn in the first place.

If we join into one global country, we would turn into what pre opium china was, too far stuck up our own asses to come up with new ideas, even shunning those idea makers. That cancerous way of thinking fucked China over for centuries, that's why they have killer elevators.

"The only thing saves us from bureaucracy is its inefficiency"
T. Eugene McCarthy

There being kebabs and Asian food resulted from a lack of globalism.

I think the central reason is, that labourers from other parts of the world such as China or India are super cheap for cultural or whatever reasons and they can do similar jobs as average Europeans, but for 1/10 or less salary.

If people on the other side of the world are deciding your laws and way of life, you have a one world government.
More interdependence on other nations makes your nation less sovereign. We're well on our way to being nothing but states within a worldwide government system.

>Ok you like eating food.
Yes
>What about having a job?
Yes

I think you guys are too afraid of homogenizes cultures. How can the entire earth be the same? It just doesn't make sense, she's too big for that.

idk I think whoever does the job better should get the job

so when Sup Forums talks about the globalist boogey man all they fear is a one-gov system?

fucking lol. nothing to worry about then

>this would never happen
Medic has a case of the Stockholm syndrome from merkel's dicking it seems

Not necessarily one government, but the reduction of the role of national states and their replacement by supranational organizations (EU,African Union, UNASUR, UN, just to name a few). The reduction of national governments and their replacement by corporations (TTP) etc.

don't even try, it's not worth it.

>switzerland
>most isolationist country in human history
>reaps the benefits of this
>wants globalism because he can't be bothered to cook his own curry

Shouldn't that apply to the US then as well?

A one-government system with rulers that don't make themselves known.
There is no accountability.
They could decide to enslave us and we couldn't do a damn thing about it.
You're pretty thick headed if you can't see the problems with this.

>This would literally never happen
Why not?
Give me one reason why this would be impossible.

That's no globalism lol

You live in Switzerland, you don't have to deal with it because you all didn't join the EU and have to deal with the bad things.

Consider the American perspective: One of our large problems with globalist ideals was NAFTA. This is universally considered a mistake now. It moved all of our manufacturing away to Mexico, which in turn destroyed the Mexican agriculture industry which in turn caused a massive influx of illegal mexicans into our country who would either leech off of benefits with a fake SS# number or they would do some sort of illegal job for half the pay an American would. All of these things decimated the middle class in this country and it hasn't recovered since. All while the globalists who pushed it were stuffing their pockets with money.

Switzerland does not have to deal with things with this, you have smart trade deals, you have good industry for your middle class that pays well, your immigration is well controlled.

You laugh at a one world government but what do you think the EU experiment is leading towards. Or TTP, TTIP (or whatever its called in euro land) This is just the next step in this direction, and also with freedom of movement and labor in the EU wealthy countries are now getting laborers from other countries which is causing the same problems the USA had with illegal immigrants.

As a swiss who has always been independent and neutral and do not think you have the perspective or experience to understand why these things are bad. A nation state needs to be independent and protect it's own people. It is not the responsibility to help all the poor in the world (not to mention impossible)

>idk I think whoever does the job better should get the job
But that's the problem.
They're not making their job "better", they're just charging less for it, crashing the entire job market.

They are an idiots.
1 globalism makes everything cheaper
2 globalism improves progress in science
3 better science- better life- goods are cheaper- mankind happier
4 read "guns, germans and steel"

Well for one, we're just too different. Not just languages but also culture and upbringing. Can you imagine all chinks getting along with nips? It just wouldn't happen.

I obviously see a problem with that situation you just described but I just don't see that in the real world.

>crashing the entire job market on purpose
why would (supposedly) educated people do that to their own economy?

ugh so many questions

Sure, you can set prices and fuck firms and free trade, and competition is good for trade

Come on this is like econ 101

>why would (supposedly) educated people do that to their own economy?
Because they profit off of it. At least here. The politicians rely on money from corporate lobby groups to fund their re-elections, but these people don't care about regular people, only enriching themselves and fuck the consequences. This is for every political party across the board by the way.

>do not think you have the perspective or experience to understand why these things are bad.
well yeah, that's why I started this thread :3

ok but what is bad about only bringing in the top immigrants? i.e. college educated, can do their job well, not criminal

Isn't this also globalism?

See what's happening in Germany? Open borders, let all the Muslims in?
And in the USA? Let all the illegal Mexicans in and let them vote? And then they vote to take away rights from natives and vote themselves welfare from the pockets of natives.

THAT's globalism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Israel
go fuck yourself ok?

REEEEE JEWS ARE BAD REEEE THEY ARE STOLE OUR GIRLS REEEEE I HAVE NO JOB ITS JEWISH FAULT REEEE

If you love the uniqueness of cultures so much why mix them all together and destroy their individuality?
There's a great comic elsborating this that's thrown around here but I don't have it saved.

Also food is never a strong argument for multicultarism...

It just means world wide wealth distribution.
I think its about 1200USD if you equally distribute all the money in the world.
It's good if your some dirt farmer in Haiti, but for the average Euro it would mean losing nearly everything due to massive reduction in wages.

It's why the US has such low wages in certain industries, because there will always be some brain dead paco to fill the position for less.

>Open borders, let all the Muslims in?
that's just because they still have guilt. honestly I could care less because Germany's been ruining Europe for millenia.

lol somehow I may have lured in a JIDF top keke

Trade deals make that situation a reality.
You're not paying attention to what happens around you well enough.
Probably helps that you get isolated from what goes on in the world too.
You're lucky that your home probably hasn't seen a complete transformation into a multicultural shithole.
When I was growing up my town had its own identity. Now there is no identity because foreign faggots moved in and gave us a generic mix of bullshit. There isn't even a prevalent accent anymore.

Because it's survival of the fittest, for them: The employers are those who benefit the most, because they have to spend less money paying wages, and they can pocket more.
This is the primary issue with illegal immigration in the US, and the H1B visa abuse

but doesn't fucking up the economy negatively impact them?

Globalism has nothing to do with foreign cuisine you piece of shit shill. Enjoy your .05 cents for baiting me with this gay post.

>Well for one, we're just too different. Not just languages but also culture and upbringing. Can you imagine all chinks getting along with nips? It just wouldn't happen.

This is an argument against globalism. I fail to understand why you think globalism doesn't lead to the forced joining of different races and cultures when this is being done as we speak.

An electrical engineer makes 100/hr. but an engineering firm can bring in one from India on a work visa for 20/hr. He lives on bare necessities while working for 3yrs, and is able to send money home b/c of exchange rates. Rinse and repeat. Other engineering firms will have to do the same to compete or they will go out of business. How is this good for a stable industry and economy in your country? You would eventually loose all your country's ability to do engineering.

Globalism results in a race to the bottom while nationalism promotes taking care of you and your neighbours to keep the country strong. It is a form of racism in that it's drawing a line in the sand and saying our way of life is not only better than theirs but worth defending as well but the alternative is competing against 3rd world populations for employment, housing, lovers, etc. until the robots take over and fuck us all equally.

>Well for one, we're just too different. Not just languages but also culture and upbringing. Can you imagine all chinks getting along with nips? It just wouldn't happen.
Globalism encourages the creation of a single culture and the use of a single language.
But even without globalism plenty of empires have existed that assimilated the people they conquered. For example Russia has hundreds of different peoples with relatively different cultures in it and yet it is still controlled by a single government. The British Empire, the USSR, etc had even more.

In the long run, probably. But by the time they're affected, they have enough savings so that's it

Those that are immediately affected are the ones that complain about globalism.

also 1 world - 1 language is very good thing.
without middle east and asian writing world will communicate easier.

we must ban all languages except english. and ban everything except latin letters

Why is the swiss flag square? Doesn't that look weird? That stubby little thing must look funny on the flagpole.

Because someone's got to be on top and that someone would be a jew and jews are poison to civilisation and white countries.

Imagine you are served a kebab, a wurst, a burrito and sushi.

But when you try to eat one, the guy who served you these meals puts them all in a mixer and forces you to eat it.

Thats globalism.

>switzerland

Globalism isn't bad until it comes to your door, I hope to God that doesn't happen to you swiss fags, because switzerland is my planned refuge from the filth.

>Globalism means eating food from different cultures!
>So it's a good thing!
Are you retarded?

for me it's islam and the white race dying out. even if we put a full stop to immigration it's still gonna happen, birthrate in Norway is 1.86, but the niggers here breed like rabbits just to get more money from the state.

even if you don't give a shit about your own people, it's scientifically proven that diversity (ethnic, cultural, religious) is NOT "our greatest strength", it causes less trust between people, more conflict, more bullshit.

Globalism means averaging your standard of living with the rest of the world's

I like chinese food too, but I don't want to live in a hut and have to live on $4k a year

>think of the food if rapefugees come!

Kys

I'm just saying that degree of globalism will never happen. People here like these dudes are arguing out their buttholes. It just cannot happen.

Why not have it all in a nice grand buffet?

if you're white you're alright

>Globalism means averaging your standard of living with the rest of the world's
I don't agree with this though, but isn't it the ethical thing to do? Everyone is equal

The GDP of the world is approximately $13,000 USD per year. If you make more than that, Globalism will only hurt you. It is the worldwide collapse of productivity toward the mean. Yes the mean will increase, but only slightly. All westerners stand to lose. A lot.

My little stubby thing looks funny on one flagpole

Because they force it down your throat. Multiculturalism, you know. They want different cultures in every aspect of our lives so that globalism works (atleast they think that it will). Instead of going to visit these countries to enjoy their homemade food, they want you to experience it every second of your live, with as many cultures and as long as its possible. Thats how they want globalism to come to its conclusion.

You're not explaining why that won't happen, despite it currently happening. It won't happen isn't an argument. We already know that it would be catastrophic if it were fully implemented. That's one of the reasons why people are against it. The point is it's not stopping the people who run the show from trying to make it happen, despite how bad it would be.

Cмepть eвpeйям, cyкв

No borders -> no peace
No nationalism -> no progress, no welfare, no competition, no self-determination, no freedom, no culture, no identity, no development, no pride...just masses of unified peasants roaming the world in aimlessness.

globalism isnl;t bad, its this retarded open borders nonsense that liberals keep trying to push alongside it.

I'm all for global trade and everything, but you would be a fool to think that someone from a culture that has been taught, from birth, for hundreds of years, to hate this one other culture, can integrate with it at all, ever.

I absolutely hate how the left has twisted globalism to mean something that it absolutely should not be, and that its causing people around the world to hate the thought of global interactions. The internet is the result of globalism, the current refuge crisis and all the attacks that come with it are the result of political pandering and absolute retardation.

ok here are my reasons
>historical conflicts people are still buttmad about
>language gap
>culture/upbringing gap
>even morals
we're all very different, which isn't a bad thing though.

It's what globalism brings. Just look at the IT industry. Indian IT workers do the same work as us workers because their standard of living is lower. More globalism means the same effect in more industries.

I'd like everybody to be equal, but most people's plans involve making everyone poorer instead of the opposite.

>eating ethnic food is globalism

>Everyone is equal

so switzlerland is OK with cutting the clitorises off of preteen females? Ethics informed from multiculturalism would say it is ok for this to happen.

Well the africans and muslims in my country have lots of pride and identity. They are actually unified.Sometimes I feel like the poor little white guy meme is true

>isn't it the ethical thing to do? Everyone is equal

When Classical Liberalism came along it espoused equality before the law not equality of outcome.

Wealth redistribution is stealing from one and giving to another, which is unethical.

It weakens cultural bonds, causes tension between peoples, and creates lots of cheap consumer goods but leaves many people too poor to afford them.

Cultural relativism is such horseshit.

the more people gather the more evil shit that happens, cmon now

>I'll gladly sell my country out for eggrolls! Take me seriously guys!

Globalism isnt about eating asian food you dumb fucking shit.
It is about having your standard of living jeopardized by having your job move somewhere labor is cheaper. Or unregulated labor supplanting you where you live because it is cheaper for the elites.

Stupid Swiss.

hey man no need to be hostile. I'm just trying to learn.

also
>eggrolls
>not satay

Because cheaper=more efficient=more profitable

>>culture/upbringing gap
>>which isn't a bad thing though.

Okay since you still refuse to see the problem, i'll try to quote the user that already explained the problem:

You're a burger, and you are an EE that makes 100/hr.
Sillicon Valley needs EE but wants to save funds to donate to AIPAC because they're good goys, but with a burger EE they cannot afford to donate what would be the "right amount to".
Then, they realize they can just hire a paki EE by only spending 23/hr, and do so.
What happens to the burger, he has to change his lifestyle and charge 22 or less to "compete".

And this is the problem when you try to mix 'forcefully' cultures so different

>not posting the unedited version

Go on Google. Type in "Lo Mein recipe."

Ta da! How will globalists ever recover?

I understand this 100% and I'm against it. but we can make laws that fight that and still have some good globalist values.

>I love eating asian food and kebabs as well
you don't need kebab in your country to eat kebab you dumb mountain kike

I'm going to try this one more time and then I'm going to dismiss this as a JIDF thread like I originally did. We already know multiculturalism doesn't work. We're on the same page. You don't have to explain to me why it doesn't work (the reasons you listed only scratch the surface).

Explain to me why I should embrace globalism if it means the FORCING of different races of cultures. You see this being done all over the world, particularly in white countries. It's creating social and economic conflict. It's not being stopped. It's not being reversed. It's continuing and picking up pace. Again, explain why there is nothing to worry about.

Sure, but fighting it is the problem, you get yourself marked as a racist bigot, and you have no right to interfere with paco and his 13 cousins lifestyle, while your own sinks further and further.

There' supposed to be heavy sanctions for companies that hire illegals, yet they still do and still profit for it.

read industrial society and its future, ivan

>explain why there is nothing to worry about.
I don't know user, I know very little about globalism. I don't think anything should be forced on it's people

When you flood a country with a bunch of muslims it creates racism, economic problems, social problems, crime, etc. But I think it can be done slowly so that the population can adjust properly.

and then there's the ethical problem. don't they also have a right to a good life?

Because it is about concentrating power, and with the way power is organized right now it is basically a path to 90% of the world living in a form of poverty, precarity and physical danger to keep feeding their masters.
9 out of the remaining 10% exchange a slightly higher fulfillment of their basic needs versus an absolute dependency to the system.

Basically globalism in the form it currently has is the recipe for worldwide slavery with nowhere to escape. It is antinomic to the principle of subsidiarity that allow for free and prosperous society. As a Swiss, you should know that. I would consider supporting a globalism that relies on saner foundations.

having a Paki engineer move to your country and settle down and raise a family and integrate into swiss society is NOT globalism. That is melting pot or assimilation. Globalists multiculturalists which means that the Paki's culture is just a valid as yours -the one that shoots a little girl in the head because she went to school.

>Because it is about concentrating power
This, I don't get why half the people that are about "fuck the banks fuck the rich fuck the government" want to increase the size and scope of government which grows all of those things. They just hear "yay multiculturalism"

*Globalists are multiculturalists

If the degree of gullibility displayed by the very people who claim they enthusiastically support globalism isn't a good enough reason to be instantly wary of it, I don't know what is.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJhnEQfD4sc
youtube.com/watch?v=kwxSNeD7tbI
youtube.com/watch?v=mEI0TKkX9_o
youtube.com/watch?v=OkjLYnHFZ0s
youtube.com/watch?v=nwohr2EHQSc
yes I'm mad

Ok this post helped a lot.

I think my normie (and most normal peoples) definition of globalism is a lot different from Sup Forums's. This is cultural marxism right?

>But I think it can be done slowly
That's what the normal immigration procedures do. These massive immigration destabilize everything.

>But I think it can be done slowly so that the population can adjust properly
Says the Swiss in a 95% white country. Everyone will always act in their self interests. Whites not doing this is what's hurting us.
>don't they also have a right to a good life?
They don't have the right to jack shit. They have the right to exist in their own countries just like everybody else should. If they can't build prosperous and sustainable civilizations, it is their problem.

>HURRR FOOD HURR FOOD NEED WORTHLESS SACKS OF SHIT DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY BECAUSE OF THEIR TRADITIONAL FOOD WHICH MOST OF THE PIECES OF SHIT CAN'T COOK ANYWAYS HURR

You know, it's almost like these sorts of people don't have brains. They obviously lack the ability to learn how to cook foods of other cultures.

Earlier post
>Everyone is equal
now
>we're all very different

Reading all your other posts, you are 20yo at most are you?

people still fall for so obvious bait

>I obviously see a problem with that situation you just described but I just don't see that in the real world.
THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION

culturally we are different, but we should have equal opportunities

Globalism lowers wages for absolutely everybody,
Low skilled immigrants take the low skilled jobs, because they can work for less, which causes the native population to look for other higher paying jobs, which creates bigger competition for jobs all the way up the ladder.

Globalism also makes big corporations flourish and makes it hard for small-medium companies to grow, they simply can't compete. Corporations can use their money to bring smaller companies out of businesses, either by lowering prices to the point that others can't make a profit, or as is the case in the EU, lobbying to make extremely tight regulations on everything, which make bushiness impossible for companies without a team of lawyers and enough money to follow these regulations.

In short globalism causes low wages and income inequality.

>This is cultural marxism right?
eh, maybe?

I would say that multiculturalism is more of a tool that can be used by cultural marxists to get to their goal of weakening/destroying a culture. You can still have ppl that don't necessarily want to destroy a culture but they still buy into cultural relativism. I would say that globalists probably fall into this later category b/c they are just doing it to either make a quick buck in the short term and don't care about the long term or they a altruistic and are just trying to be good little hippies (like how Germany did b/c of WWII guilt).

>Says the Swiss in a 95% white country.
If only.

Yes. Also, keep in mind that it is not a rhetorical question. If the people currently benefiting from it have it their way (as in, global government with technological means of control on pretty much anybody on Earth) it's over for civilization as we know it. I'm not overstating it, we're talking about sci-fi levels dystopian shit.

Most folks have no idea who these people are and to what extent they despise the average man. We are not discussing ice cream flavors here, there are serious implications involved.