Redpilled Relatives

Sup Sup Forums
Do you have any redpilled relatives? Or are you completely alone in your ideology?

Share your stories...

As for me
>Be 6 years old
>Italian great-grandma (I got to meet her before she passed away) used to rant against non-whites
>Ardent Mussolini supporter till the day she died, would rant about how he "saved Italy from communism" and "all he wanted was to make Italy a great power but the Jews put him down", she also would describe how great the feeling in Italy was in those days
>Would blurt out these things during family dinners but my blue pilled family would tell her to shut up and don't say that kind of things
I was too young to understand.
But now I do nonna.
She was redpilled as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dagos aren't fucking white fuck off your grandma was an arab piece of nonwhite shit

>Le 60% poster
Sure buddy
Italian descendants like this Argentine model are clearly non-white mongrels

>non-white argentine cant in2 population demos

Hi
I'm actually a 72% poster.

Substract Hispanic from that number and try again. The US census has no category for mixed race, and Mexicans and Central Americans in the US are forced to check off the white category.

oh were not counting white hispanics?

OK. Then that means your country is only about 56% White.

argentina no es blanco

>Italian great-grandma (I got to meet her before she passed away) used to rant against non-whites
Good thing she moved to Argentina then

My brother. I sometimes mention [insert current Germanistan bullshit], because I know it drives him nuts. Recently I've been doing it less because he is getting more and more triggered. Kinda scary desu.

There's a difference between brown latinos and white spaniards. They are lumped into the same group of "hispanic". Not really fair to just pull off "Non hispanic whites" as the only whites

We killed off most of our natives.
Most brown people in Argentina nowadays are the result of recent immigration from our neighbours.
We are about 75% white.

Alright, fair enough. Most "Hispanics" in the USA are Mexican and Central American descendants though.

My dad reads a Finnish stormfag internet-newspaper "MV-lehti" which is known for its extreme hate for Finnish politicians and muslims.
My dad claims muslims as pigs and rapists and my mom has joined in on it and they don't tolerate refugees at all.

check the date
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE

i know a person at school whos redpilled i think he even goes on here but thats it

>redpilled relatives?
Yes, i always talk with my father about politics. He apparently believes about jews controlling the media, money etc. without my help, hates muslims and was fighting against them in Afghanistan when he was young.

All of my grandparents were basically alt-right. I'm sure most white people my age had similar grandparents. Unfortunately they're mostly dead now.

All my family are left wing, some SJWs.

I learnt to remain silent when politics are mentioned, otherwise it just devolves into them attacking me instead of the argument. There's no point in that.

Mexicans and Latinos are more indian than legit Hispanic

Real hispanics are spaniards. White Hispanics are a thing and I'm not talking about "Lighter skinned" beaners like the Zim Zam

I said I agree with you.
However you still need to subtract most "Hispanics" from the US census definition of "white".

Hispanic is a bullshit term anyway since anybody could be hispanic since it's not a race

We need to call Mestizos Mesizto and let the white hispanics like the spanish be called white

I agree based Burger.
The word Hispanic was literally made-up by the US census bureau in 1970. Nobody uses this term outside of the USA.

My whole family, basically. Portuguese so they hate blacks, most Asians, all Muslims regardless of their ethnic origins, WASPs and most other Protestants. Actually most people in my town (Moortuguese diaspora) are like this.