Hillary Emails shows connections to rothschilds/Bohemian Grove/molech sacrifice/owls

CONT.
>Obama mentions an Owl at the DNC

A few days ago, we had a thread about Hilldogs email's having reference to the Bohemian Grove, the God Moloch, and Minerva. A random user came along claiming to be a 32nd degree Mason, with pic of his certificate for proof, and started posting some cryptic shit. When it was all said and done he said he would "return when we progressed further."

ITT: We try to summon Masonic user and continue the hunt to discover the connection.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

Rothschild emails with Hill.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Moloch name drop

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

Minerva/Owl mention

(Scroll all the way down on the second link to see moloch, there is also a raw pdf available on the site)

Bohemian Grove email

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933

>>Been meaning to thank you for being with me during my first "lollipop" experience. Appreciated your support and your steady presence. My only regret is that I didn't take my lollipop with me :)

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036

IMPORTANT

WHILE YOU'RE AT IT PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU COME ACROSS ANY SHADY CONNECTIONS (NOT JUST OCCULTIC) ABOUT HILLARY OR THE ELECTIONS IN THE DNC EMAILS PLEASE SHOW IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y2Fvw8k0LM4
youtube.com/watch?v=cDI7Vp5KZxE
youtube.com/watch?v=ye0jQ6fQ2Nw
gematrix.org/?word=14 8 16 20 jam mm
rt.com/usa/353962-clinton-campaign-network-hackers/
youtube.com/watch?v=BqJh7FzS1Ao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Bridge_collapse
sandyhook2016.com/team.html
sandyhook2016.com/_literature_95658/SBBAC_Organization_Chart
sandyhook2016.com/_literature_95655/SBBAC_Member_List
theverge.com/2014/2/5/5280920/tunnel-vision-bob-diamond-fights-for-the-atlantic-avenue-subway
plebit.com/r/occult/comments/2kp26j/georgia_guidestones_and_occult_businesses/
beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2014/09/breaking-georgia-guide-stones-cube-deciphered-2465508.html
maxresistance.com/georgia-guidestones-2014-cube-deciphered/
youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI
youtube.com/watch?v=2vOg0HyJpvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have the occult hillary threads died?

youtube.com/watch?v=y2Fvw8k0LM4

So the playground they built after sandyhook has butterflies and other symbolism all over it.

>Life stages of a butterfly

Here's some conspiratard theory:

>Sandyhook was a false flag for gun grabbing, but also for the purpose of kidnapping the kids to be groomed for ritual sacrifice and/or to be CIA mind controlled assets.

We know sandyhook was poorly executed, but what if it was poorly executed on purpose as a distraction? What are some potential yellow pills to consider in all of this? Pic related.

THE ULTIMATE REDPILL

The 20 minutes worth of scenes that was cut from Eyes Wide Shut before release was in fact Alex Jones' footage shot inside

Bohemian Grove.

THE ULTIMATE REDPILL

Molodh, a (((semitic))) deity

You know what's funny? I literally don't hear about Sandy Hook anymore. I haven't heard, saw, or read anything about it in years

I don't even know what year it happened, 2013?

>when again ye turn your faces to the (((marketplace)))

>it happened
lol no it didn't ;^)

Satanic Ritual Abuse victims Alisa & Gabriel testify of their paedophilie father Ricky Dearmans' cult based in Hampstead, London at Christchurch Primary School

youtube.com/watch?v=cDI7Vp5KZxE

Yeah, I don't believe it either, but I meant the whole situation. Just looked it up, in 2012.

Stop it.
That's not what happened.

I was reading the spoopy Sandy Hook theories on here earlier, then check the news and the top story was about the new Sandy Hook building opening today full of weird nature symbols, like trees and birds. The front sidewalks looked like an owl from the aerial designs too.

Too spoopy for me.

Yesterday was the Cremation of Care (last day of bohemian grove)

I was in the first 5 threads, I witnessed he beginning of this dig, and I followed it daily with breaks for my daily normal life. But I got myself thinking.
>we're not gonna find spoopy shit about owls every couple of hours
>I know people are watching these threads, but we can't be sure when and if masonic user will ever return, if that whole shit was true (of which we can't be 100% sure)
>so this is bound to stale when we should keep digging
Which leaves us with two options:
>we keep making these threads every couple of hours, knowing that progress will be slow af, and that that will result in only the die hard "fans" of this whole thing ever being in these threads
>or we let the dust settle for some time, which will be almost the death of this, but will come back strong again if anyone ever finds out something new
I'm for the 1st option tbqh, but I'm saying this cause people sometimes take years to investigate this kind of shit

FYI the founder of the church of satan is from SF (near bohemian grove) and has ties to NSA and INTERPOL

youtube.com/watch?v=ye0jQ6fQ2Nw

Posting stuff from last thread.

gematrix.org/?word=14 8 16 20 jam mm

redpill me on how canthese sickfucks who unironically worship moloch can be taken out. whats their angle? do they control all business, or can we use capitalism to drive out their influence? or would a full on purge with non influenced armies and merc outfits be necessary?

After this whole thing blew up, guess where the kids were sent for "counseling?"

Fucking Tavistock Institute.

>32nd degree mason

Holy shit you got memed hard.

meant to link here:

I thought Sandy Hook was weird since the day it happened but I assumed I was being an idiot. CNN was talking live about how they couldn't find records of Adam Lanza existing for at least 3 years, everyone had a different story, there were no shaky phone videos or wounded of any kind. One guy who lived across the street thought the school had been closed for years, and that there was no internet activity coming out of the building for years.

Too spoopy for me.

what's the deal with gematria anyway? How does it work and who uses it?

>spoopy

bump

>tfw only 3 degrees in UK Freemasonry

Sounds legit OP

I'm sure someone like that would be here

I thought it was common knowledge that all candidates were at Bohemian Grove/Bilderberg

How else are they elected?

CLINTON CAMPAIGN WAS JUST HACKED AGAIN. PREPARE FOR MORE ROTHSCHILD EMAILS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL

A child in the school tried stabbing other kids with scissors, screaming about the Illuminati and Satan.

>3spooky5me

This is fucking cool

I don't know how much of it's bullshit but that doesn't matter

This whole abortion clinics being a front for child sacrifice is beautiful

How's the depopulation operation going over there? That's too many people for a coup

SLIDING IS IN EFFECT

Obviously any publication of e-mails is no clever hacking scandal, it's just like the NSA - they're revealing it for a reason.

Wikileaks is a honeypot and Assange is a fraud

It's not a honeypot. It's a means for distribution.

Snowden on the other hand, is CIA.

as a chp voter im fine with erdoğan purging gülenists. it's good, but west won't like it.

It was on the national news tonight as they are opening a new, high security Sandy Hook Elementary.

Then why haven't the goobmint SHUT IT DOWN and why is Assange such a celebrity like Snowden

Assange has a dead man's switch on everything he's been leaked. His insurance files are decentralized. If he gets disappeared, everything is released and the world comes crashing down.

I love these threads

I was 100% sure Wikileaks is fake / a government OP until this leak happened.
How does this fit to the other leaks?

All this sliding is getting me turned on

Anyone worked out what the Minerva Rule is yet?

i reckon 'don't give away that you can see anything'

(dumb answer in the most exciting thread of Sup Forums's time)

FRIENDLY REMINDER THE WORLD'S WEALTHY ELITE WORSHIP BIRDS THAT POOP OUT THEIR MOUTHS

The e-mails are likely bullshit, as entertaining as this is

It's setting you up to accept Obama for a third term or better yet a wooden Satan for our NWO

>OP was banned for Minerva Rule violation

I have worked it out. Posted it on the other threads, no one really noticed.

Be back to post it again for you faggots after this weekend. Too busy to do it right now.. If you want some hints look up the vigilant citizen article on the illuminati. Also try to read the book titled Minerva's Rule.

And if you really want something good to dig into read about the international criminal court.

You fucks are too busy debating damn symbols to do anything useful.

LISTEN

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MOLOCH

THE REAL REDPILL IS THAT THIS IS THE MOTHMAN, AN ALIEN RACE WHICH IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TERRORIST ACTS IN THE US. INCLUDING THE BOMBING OF A BRIDGE, AND 9-11

Haha the smoking gun about Sandy Hook was the terrible acting of Gene Rosen. youtube.com/watch?v=BqJh7FzS1Ao

Of course there was also that other actor guy getting in to his stage persona, first laughing and then putting on a sad face talking about how his kid had died. After Sandy Hook they had some sort of a Bahai one-world-religion ceremony there, probably as some sort of a psychological test.

>Too busy to type it all out

I can tell

What bridge?

Robbie 'just read the card' Parker? Yeah they were making it all deliberately see-through for whatever reason - I thought it was just to test public scrutiny, like the badly executed Boston bombing four months later

Bump

I mean, it isn't really that exciting - it's obvious that any world leader is going to be involved with Rothschilds and spoopy shit - but I'm going to pretend it's worth sliding anyway

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Bridge_collapse

What's the function of this new building?

Looks like an MK Ultra facility

Kabbalists use it because they think numbers is God's language

Good view but I don't know how it works, or even if it does

Finding patterns in every number arrangement will send you a bit loopy I think

WHAT THE FUCK

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK

>gematrix.org/?word=14 8 16 20 jam mm
Shit, I remember this

We got very excited back in September 2014 when we thought we only had a few months left

What does 691 mean then, aside from the notarikon

691 days since the stone was put there? So two years, i.e, NOT LONG LEFT

>$0.02 has been donated to your account

Reverse psychology shilling?

Welp, how long until the end of the world boys?

>nemo hoc facere potest

So we'll be fine, r-right guys?

At the very top of the new school, which was opened to the public early to coincide with a Bohemian Grove owl worship session, sits an owl weathervane.

My mind is fucked. Sup Forums is always right, although I wish it weren't.

This, this is just beautiful. We have entered the vipers nest my friends. It only gets deeper from here.

If you guys have seen the new Sandy Hook school it is absolutely ridiculous, $50 million budget for ~400 kids.

Why spend so much money? What could possibly be the point?

>Why spend so much money?

We need to find out who was in charge of this. Exactly who, and which crowds they run with.

sandyhook2016.com/team.html

Currently looking for anything else that could relate to this. Probably going to take a while.

Latest on the eclipse: it's in the tenth house, which is bad for government and entrenched power structures.

Are you suggesting that we do not proceed?

Of course not. We're the new power, come to replace the old. Cameras in the head, children with microchips, spin doctors rewriting reality as it happens. That's why I voted for Tony Blair.

I'm looking at School Based Building Advisory Committee (SBBAC) docs:

sandyhook2016.com/_literature_95658/SBBAC_Organization_Chart

sandyhook2016.com/_literature_95655/SBBAC_Member_List

The Rosicrucians who built this country wouldn't know where they were if you brought them here, would they? Not until you showed them Independence Day. That night when I pissed down over Manhattan, I saw time. I saw time itself... America has been in a declared state of national emergency since March 9th, 1933, giving the president powers to suspend freedom of speech and take control away from all communications media at any time. Who cares? Bruce Willis is here to save us all. The more I looked, the less real America became. And the less real it became, the stronger it got. Planet Hollywood.

Kek blesses this post of truth

Underground tunnels/buildings?

What is close by? What makes a straight line?

What in the actual fuck is this shit?

I'm scared and need to be held.

Lets follow this down the rabbit hole.

anything interesting tonight?

theverge.com/2014/2/5/5280920/tunnel-vision-bob-diamond-fights-for-the-atlantic-avenue-subway

wtf, I love bird poop in my mouth now.

i heard you guys like owls

you like eyes too?

Everybody in this thread is going die

You've all dug your own graves

Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto

a scene before, no owl.

are they implying someone got sacrificed and her cause of death has been announced as OD? who is she? why does owl appear when it mentioned? makes you think.

Of course we will all die. I doubt there are any immortals browsing Sup Forums

Probably.

mb all coincidence just like kubrick died 666 days before 2001(space odyssey)

Did we figure out what JAM MM is?

source?

2:23:12 of Eyes.Wide.Shut.1999.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY

if you are asking for blog or smth, dunno.

It's tied to the georgia stones that were solved in 2014. Doing some reading.

plebit.com/r/occult/comments/2kp26j/georgia_guidestones_and_occult_businesses/

fascinating blog on the mason stone in georgia.

beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2014/09/breaking-georgia-guide-stones-cube-deciphered-2465508.html

Part 2:

anyway i gotta sleep. btw tom cruise's door number is 5A, he enters his home(the day that women sacrificed herself for him). the eye at pic related appears and he enters her daughter's room at pic related.

>helena
>5a

google 5 august, 5. HELENA Drive

makes you think. here is good night music. hopefully i wont miss the next thread. can help you guys with my symbology knowledge. also if anyone didn't watch this movie, you must start watching it right now. i watched every single kubrick movie like 30+ times

I was fearing we'd all been tricked into getting arrested by reading Ms. Clinton's private e-mails.

Besides, everyone in this thread IS going to die, we're only mortal

forgot music.

youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI

gn.

Pretty sure Lynch knows something too. Twin Peaks is full of owl symbolism and the entrance to the Black Lodge is in the woods.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vOg0HyJpvI

Didn't get a chance to post this the other day when we were discussing the links between Planned Parenthood and the owl.
But if you can't make out the name, it's Prescott Bush. If you don't recognize the name you're probably more familiar with his son and grandsons George I, George II, and Jeb.
Prescott was a Federal Reserve Banker named in an attempted overthrow of FDR, Illegally made loans and supplied steel to the Nazis before WWII, was involved with the eugenics movement, became a senator and helped set up the CIA after the war.
While we're talking about the Bush family look at George's involvement in the Bay of Pigs, the Kennedy Assasination, and Watergate, way before he was officially in the CIA.
When he was the suddenly named as it's head (by Gerald Ford head of the Warren Commission), even though he was supposedly a civilian business man.
Oh yeah, don't forget his role in Iran-Contra with major Drug smugglers.

So based on Masonic user 's hints, are we thinking the Grays landed on 10/03/14?

Also, where is cranky occult bro? The user who knew a shit ton and was talking about the red and the blue?

He seemed to be a treasure trove of information.

And Denver bro? I've been keeping an eye on the news out of Denver. Nothing yet. Has he surfaced?