Can someone explain to me why it's ok that Donald Trump is the first presidential candidate in four decades that will...

Can someone explain to me why it's ok that Donald Trump is the first presidential candidate in four decades that will not be releasing his tax returns?

Nightmare mode: Answer the question without deflecting to something entirely unrelated to tax returns that this opponent has done

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4
youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4d chess maga kys shill cuck shill shill cuck cuck cuck cuck shill 4d chess shillary hahahaha cuck

That's all you will get as replies op. I did you a favor sparing you of waiting for them.

He is simply preparing for how he is expected to act once in office.

It's fuckin' stupid and he really ought to do it.

He's being audited, idiot.

Because nobody cares.
Everybody has already decided who they're gonna vote for.

Nixon released his while being audited and there is literally no reason Trump can't.

The IRS already has all of the information they need.

Absolutely shit excuse.

He said he would release it after the audit dumbass.

Also it's classic Trump technique

>Drum up controversy
>Have desparate democrats grasping at straws to discredit him
>Releases them
>Oh shit it's all legal

He's playing the media for the fools they are

And look what happened to Nixon. Trump is doing the right thing.

Just because the practice has become so commonplace that it starts being "expected" of someone doesn't mean it's necessarily ethically mandated.

Step up bitch ass OP

>le 8D Backgammon may may

Wow, 4 whole decades. That's so much! We can't possibly break a stupid "tradition" nobody asked for or cares about if it's that old. We must continue glorifying the income tax, or how else is Jamal going to buy weed via selling his EBT credits!

Because WE THE PEOPLE don't want to give the liberals ammunition. Of course he's hiding some shady shit, but he's our guy and we're sticking with him til the end.

Ding ding ding ding

I think we have a winner

Because there are no PROS and there are many potential CONS

The press will FORGET about it once he RELEASES THEM.

BUT if he DOESNT, he gets FREE MEDIA.

And ALL press is GOOD press.

THE IRS ALREADY HAS THE INFORMATION THEY NEED.

How would Trump releasing his returns to the public affect the audit in any way?

It doesn't make any sense at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

I think he should release them.
Even without releasing them he's 100X better then corrupt as fuck shillary.

It is every citizens duty as an American to avoid paying taxes at all cost.

Taxation is state sponsored theft.

Defend your property with your life and preferrably take several agents with you when you go.

why would he run for president if he knew his audit would end with arrest/disqualifications?
are people implying he'll pardon himself after the election?

Because no one ever actually cared except a few jews who could use them to topple candidates? You're fucking retarded if you care about anyone's tax returns

Sage

Cause he probably did shady shit as a private citizen desu. He's been alluding to his corruption his entire campaign. I'd rather vote for a man who admit he's played the system, than a woman who refuses to acknowledge the fact that she is the system.

4D chess, he will release them when the time is right and they will be squeaky clean.

Wow you share showed us
We are so democratic that we influenced by An user post

Fickingidiot

I can imagine he uses it as leverage against clinton, i.e. you release whatever you are hiding and I release my taxes.

he'll release them right before the first debate therein completely disrupting clinton's whole debate strategy

This fuckin guy gets it

He doesn't want to do it until his audit is done. Get over it bitch. Literally doesn't matter anyway.

what do his emails have to do with their debates? do you really think he isn't going to embarrass himself like he always does while she drills bullet point after bullet point into his crumbling facade?

>Just because the practice has become so commonplace that it starts being "expected" of someone doesn't mean it's necessarily ethically mandated.
Yet every single conservative in the country went absolutely ape shit when Obama did the "latte salute", or didn't salute at all.

> Donald Trump is the first presidential candidate in four decades that will not be releasing his tax returns
WTF I hate trump now
I am now a #ShillForHill

They are.
People are stupid, and don't realize that's not how it works.
If there's one thing I have learned from following politics it's people that have no idea how their own government works are the ones that like to talk the loudest.

He will release his tax returns when $hillary releases her wallstreet speech transcripts

>le 9D space tic-tac-go maymmay

you better not drive on public roads, drink water, or take any medication or food inspected by the FDA or other regulatory agencies

This is a bot.
If it's not you're hardly literate, and should refrain from posting regardless.

I don't think anyone thinks he's done anything illegal.

They think that either a) he doesn't make nearly as much money as he claims [very plausible, he started the campaign saying he was worth 4-6 billion and now claims 10] b) pays very, very little in taxes [which isn't a huge deal, he could right that off as smart business so I don't think it's this one or c) has very strong ties to Russian oligarchs [which is entirely possible due to him not being able to borrow money in the US because banks refuse to lend to him here]

I don't know really, but I also don't really care.
I didn't look at Clinton's tax returns because it's just not a big deal to me. He's already said he pays a low amount of taxes for what he makes, and that's really why the left wants him to release them- because it was a major avenue of attack on Romney and was pretty effective.

He claims it's because he's being audited and he eventually will. Is he telling the truth? idk, maybe. I'd rather he just said fuck you and didn't.

this is why you will lose the election. you children dismiss things that do matter as inconsequential because you live in a fantasy world of

>le 12D water polo maymay

@83398222
thanks for the (You) shill-friend but if you read the OP you would know this thread has nothing to do with emails

he is in some sort of audit. he would be retarded to release anything as long legal shit is going on

This argument is retarded. The IRS already has the information, releasing to the public would make absolutely 0 difference as far as an audit goes.

>He doesn't want to do it until his audit is done. Get over it bitch. Literally doesn't matter anyway.

He legally CAN NOT release his returns until the IRS is done deeply examining his colon. He's a regular, if rich, citizen and has to follow the law. Unlike certain other candidates.

> Win: Nightmare Mode by following the rules.

Because they'll examine it with a magnifying glass and even if they find a comma on the wrong place in something from 15 years ago they'll make a shitstorm over it.

>He legally CAN NOT release his returns until the IRS is done deeply examining his colon

Absolute horseshit. Nixon released his during an audit and there is no legal reason for Trump to not release his.

are you a tax lawyer? if not why would you know better than Trump's lawyer?

There's nothing legally preventing him from doing so. Privacy laws go one way; The IRS can't discuss what's on your taxes for no reason. The individual can release their taxes at any time, for any reason.

Its called the right to privacy you cuck

The IRS is auditing him, he can't release them until they are done.

If you have an issue, take it up with the IRS.

Laws change and there are different types of audits.

>Doesn't understand how a tax audit works
Aren't you Europoors suppose to be smarter than us, or something like that?

Nixon released his under an audit.

There's no logical reason that publicly releasing his records would affect the audit in any way shape or form. The IRS has what they need and are already working on it.

I think you made a mistake: I dont give a fuck about your tax system or butthurt shills crying on pol.

>trumptards will ignore this

its pointless, youre arguing with people who have sub 80 IQs. they cant form coherent thoughts that exceed

>MAGA
>39D future-tetris maymay
>MADMAN

He's a retard and corrupt

shut the fuck up. you bring shame to our country. you better be a proxy you fucking 'tard. or a disgusting foreigner. get the fuck out of my country you 1st generation brown skinned mudshill

>he can't release them until they are done.

This is false.

There's very obviously something embarrassing or damaging in them. Trumptards and completely stupid not to realize this. Might be good strategy not to release them, but he's clearly hiding something.

There's no logical reason why you'd want to see his tax returns either.

Someone did take it up with the IRS. The IRS said he an go ahead and release them.

“Federal privacy rules prohibit the IRS from discussing individual tax matters. Nothing prevents individuals from sharing their own tax information.”

>hiding something
Such as?

Wow someone who isn't a total retard, amazing.

verpiss di, basler

the obvious truth is that he's worth far less than 1B USD. his net worth is probably no greater than 250M and he's trying to hide it because his entire facade is being a successful businessman. when the truth is he's just a washed up reality TV clown

He's under audit, faggot.

Because Trump is a charismatic idiot. It'll be hilarious if Trump loses since there'll be so much salt from the trumpfags, but just as funny if he wins since America will be fucked over the moment he takes power.

Immaterial.

Who knows? But this is the guy who says whatever he wants and brags constantly. He sure as fuck would be releasing them if he thought it looked good. Don't be dense.

Because it's none of your business and not required ?

>Trump is out of touch billionaire!
>No wait he's a washed up failure!
What's Shillary Clinton's networth?

I'd like to see if he's bullshitting about how good of a businessman he is because his entire platform is that he's a good businessman that plans to run the US like a business.

Also, if I WAS a Trump supporter I would want him to release them so that the Dems won't be able to use hiding them against him.

I refer you guys to this
He is waiting to release them for a reason. You guys really need to read The Art of the Deal before you try to wrap your head around the actions this guy is trying to make.

I was just scrolling through the front page and happened to see your retarded fucking post.

kill yourself shill

That must be a lot of papers.

You aren't supposed to release tax info while under audit, you must release after.

The media knows this, but they ignore this fact so they can spin it as Trump refusing to release the tax info. This is why Trump is winning the election, everyone is tired of the media's bullshit.

>it's none of your business and not required

This is eventually what Trump will start saying, once he can't keep using the audit excuse.

I'm honestly not sure I even care about his tax returns.

His tax returns could have all sorts of shit, but I'm still not voting for Hillary.

You're the 5th or 6th person that has parroted this even though it is demonstrably and provably false.

So you've got nothing then and this is just one of those "fishing expeditions" Democrats kept complaining about when the government was investigating Hillary Clinton's emails.

Yes, and the reason is there is something damaging in them.

IRS said otherwise. There's no regulation preventing private citizens from revealing their tax information regardless of what type of investigation they're under. It doesn't change things for the IRS, they already have the information.

Was that a typo or Swiss dialect ?

Why the fuck would he not release then if there was nothing damaging? It's not a "fishing expedition" when every other candidate does it fucktard. Goddamn Trumptards are delusional.

He literally does not have to. That's all the reason you need.

lol
By all means give me your reason for wanting to see Trump's tax return.

Why would a presidential candidate release their tax returns?

Nobody who isn't already voting for Hillary actually cares about Trump's tax returns, and those tax returns aren't going to magically make them change their vote.

They're a non-issue.

The tax returns of a scumbag politician and a business owner the size of Trumps are completely different. Charitable contributions alone can take months to audit, and the audit process can be made more complex when your son, like Eric Trump, is a sitting board member of one of those charities, like St Jude Medical Center.

I dont really care if Trump releases them or not, you still wont convince me shillery is less corrupt.

> Why the fuck would he not release then if there was nothing damaging?
Why did Obama wait so long to release his birth certificate?

He didn't. His birth certificate was public from day one like everyone else's. The birthers cried for a special "long form" copy that Hawaii doesn't even do for so long that Hawaii eventually made one specifically to shut them up.

He is baiting Hillary. He wants her to attack him on the tax returns. He might even wink at the camera when she does.

Then the next day he releases them and everything is in order. She looks like a fool and he gets all the publicity.

This needs to be the board-themesong and included in the primary-sticky: youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

It has moved from meme to reality and anyone who denies this is blind. The media has fallen into that trap over a dozen times now.

It makes sense, just not to you.

>le (5+3i)D Fractal Astronomy meh-meh

It's not corruption, it's being a smart businessman.

nice trips faggot. Debates are Hillary's weakpoints. Ever wonder why there were a disastrously low number of them this primary season for the dems? Because Bernie would have kept drilling her saggy butthole, and her DNC didn't want that.

fpbp

That's disrespect to the people who protect you. Entirely different.