White people were forest barbarians who fought in pajamas and lived in huts until they encountered Rome

>White people were forest barbarians who fought in pajamas and lived in huts until they encountered Rome

Sup Forums has some explaining to do

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_oldest_buildings_in_the_world
youtube.com/watch?v=2nznATCvo5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying Romans were not white to begin with

Did you know not all white people were the same?

Who won again? Oh, right.

Nice picture

This is why colonialism is a good thing

Romans look pretty white to me

>2016
>Niggers are still barbarians

Explain.

this

and northerners were still more advanced than most people at that time, the only people more advanced than them were romans and chinks, maybe some middle easterners and poos, the original ones, the ones who actually pooed in loos, the only reason they weren't more advanced is because harsh conditions and less populated by romans were white so in the end it doesn't matter

I doubt that there was that many ripped people. Northern Europe is too cold to not be wearing any clothes and low body fat

>Philippine people still are barbarians who fight in pyjamas and live in huts

I thought Sup Forums distinguished between northern europeans and mediterraneans?

People were raised as warriors. "body fat" is a fucking myth. You just DO YOUR FUCKING WORK and you get swole. That's it. No one fucking cares about percentages. Just become strong.

OPs picture shows ripped people

Matey, I lift and they would just be builky from eating pork and shit

Why is that one guy about to kill his buddy in the same uniform?

Iceni woman nearly wiped out the entire roman army
look up Boudica

Romans are weaklings relying on jewish tactics.
Reminder that the crusaders were primarily descendants of these "barbarians" and NOT itallian olive niggers

Probably looted, the guy has pajamas unlike the romans

their tanneries used dog shit. let that sink in.

>Romans are weaklings relying on jewish tactics.

Meanwhile the Germans were basically niggers that fought without much organization and constantly were jumping borders. They later became rapefugees and destroyed Rome.

No wonder they're the bane of europe's existence. Their destruction of civilization has been going on for over 2000 years.

"Barbarians" wouldn't be entirely correct. They were great metalworkers/goldsmiths, had currencies, were expert at farming/animal husbandry, had class systems, like most every other forward-facing civilization at the time although of it's own flavor. Perhaps as sophisticated as the Romans in some ways, although undoubtedly a little behind the curve when it came to statecraft, architecture, and far less triumphant in the realm military tech and ideas. With regards to that, the military aspect, organization, and architecture, the term "barbarian" could be tossed around with some justification (comparatively).

You can get big from just lifting but if your diet is not relatively strict you can't be big and lean. These guys probably lived on lentils and marched long distance. Probably looked way better than your average couch potato but not like some ripped powerlifter.

And just who do you think the Romans were before they became Romans? They were some Tribesman of similar fashion.

>this

Fighting on pajamas sounds comfy af to be quite honest senpai

Ew no I don't want to sink my leather in shit fuck off.

And what exactly is wrong with wearing pajamas, living in comfy mud huts and kicking in imperialist skull?

They do when it's convenient. Sup Forums is retarded, haven't you noticed? Not long now and the Nordicists will be here.

Kill yourself, jew.

White yes, Germanic no.

>inb4 sverigetard shows up

Rome never conquered Germanic tribes. Called it good at the Rhine. Some emperors tried but they always failed.

wtf i hate pajamas now
#NotALLWhitePeople

>I thought Sup Forums distinguished between northern europeans and mediterraneans?
They were white people until this made them genetically Mediterraneans

Jews do. It's always the same shit.
>slavs
>white
>meds
>white
>germanics
>white
>anglos
>white

And not very safe one would think
Why did they think charging head-long into armored legionaries dressed like pic related is a good idea

From what I could gather from this board, Nords and Alphine people are "white"

While caucasians in other regions in like southern europe/iberia/north africa/middle east are considered non-white

It is rather confusing

The Celtics peoples that lived in France southern Germany and in central Europe were not some backwards shirtless Neanderthals. They developed a society that was very complex considering their neighbors in the Baltic regions and northern Germany. They were skilled gold smiths and traded with the Greeks and Carthaginians through Greek colonies in southern France which acted as middlemen. The Iberian peoples had a lot of contact with the Phoenician and Carthaginian colonies they had just as skilled of metal working then their southern counterparts and regularly traded with the outside world they also famously fought along side of Hannibal. Remember Rome was consider a Phil-Hellenic backwater until they began to rapidly expand around Italy and even then while the Romans were washing their mouths with piss and lathering their skin with oil to clean themselves their Celtic neighbors would have used a precursor to modern soap to clean themselves.

>Why did they think charging head-long into armored legionaries dressed like pic related is a good idea
>implying they did
Is your source Gladiator or something?

This actually explains a lot. Thanks

The idea that all of the peoples rome conquered were forest dwelling barbarians is nonsens.

Rome was just a new breed of military-level conquest and administration. Until your civilization/society advanced enough to have a standing army big enough to a. defend and b. go around fucking shit up + the logistics and supplies to constantly resupply then you are forced to use farmers and peasants for fighting.

Lots of the tribes rome conquered were small, already in endless wars with other neighboring tribes, didn't have an army anywhere near their size and just had never encountered anything like their tactics before.
#2 is right. I don't think anyone gave a fuck about looking ripped. You just ate and bulked as much food as you could possibly eat and got as strong as possible. Although after months of marching and fighting it wouldn't be unrealistic to think many of them were ripped.

It's not just this board. Nordicism goes back to the 19th century. My family is Portuguese and when they came to Canada in the 1950s and on their immigration papers under "Race" the immigration official wrote "Catholic ethnics". That used to be the standard mentality.

>brazil

>jews
>white
:^)

Some fine quints there, bud.

we were the best goddamn barbarians the world has ever known. so much so that we accidentally civilized ourselves and the rest of the planet.

Anyway ill be wearing pic related for WWIII.
>basically pajamas
>max comfort
>keeps good temperature
>great maneuverability
I already wear them everyday under my overalls at work. I'll also bring along my waterproof skipants to wear over them if i'm heading to Europa for winter warring as I expect.

>It is rather confusing
It's not. White people are people of European descent with no more than 1/8 jewish blood or 1/32 nonwhite blood, just that. Mediterraneans are white, slavs are white, celts are white, anglos are white, germanics are white. Being from these regions doesn't mean your one of these, though. Anything else is jewish memery and divide and conquer tactics.

What do you mean we "were" white? We used to have blond hair and blue eyes until the Moors came knocking, is that your contention?

This is all correct, but it's also important to point out how much of an impact the climate had. The farming season was much shorter, which meant there was less food, and life in general was harder. This meant a smaller population and less time being spent on esoteric and intellectual pursuits.

Caucasian, yes. Semitic, yes. White? No.

>Bosnia

Haha niggers can't even functionally survive in the 21st century in northern areas without Gibmedats

>All whites were Celts
>Definitely not civilization creating Indo-Europeans
Shut the fuck up OP

And a big one most people ignore: germanic law.

Celts were quite advanced it was the Germanic's who lived in the forests.

>quints being ignored
What has the world come to

The Celts had a way of making Bronze which was so pure that we can't replicate it today. So much for being "uncivilised"

>>Is your source Gladiator or something?
Well internet articles which I suppose are not very good sources as well.

From what I understood, they fought like guerrilla fighters.
They tend to avoid open battle and liked to raid a lot. But it's still puzzling why some of those warriors charge in bare-chested when they do actually fight.

Sadly you guys never encountered Romans

>Why did they think charging head-long into armored legionaries dressed like pic related is a good idea

Religion, not so dissimilar to the Vikings in practice. Wearing no armor was seen as courageous, as you relied solely on your own prowess in a fight, and the blessings of the gods for protection.

Most did wear armor though, using spear/shield to fight, or sword shield. They didn't go full retard.

says the irish dog

>that pic
Brennus was the original absolute madman

Tanneries used dog shit right into medieval times, and that includes your beloved Romans.

This. Also, Celts had wood roads, good agriculture, and highly organized sea traffic, so much so that all Roman operations in Celtic areas depended on Celtic infrastructure. They would pay tribe A to take them within striking distance of tribe B.

>The Celts had a way of making Bronze which was so pure that we can't replicate it today.

Link or BS.
-you're getting onto WE WUZ KANGZ-tier now, britfriend.

>they fought like guerrilla fighters.
>They tend to avoid open battle and liked to raid a lot
When you're fighting a much larger opponent that's to be expected. Look anywhere else in history.
Also, The stereotype of the naked barbarian charging like a madmen at roman lines is severely out of touch with reality. Where there cases where -some- guy forwent armor? Sure, but far from the norm.

This. Celtic is the true culture of Western Europe.

World oldest buildings, first one Asia, look at the rest of them;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_oldest_buildings_in_the_world

topy
keky

Of course a fucking Brazilian would say that, the history of race in America has considered Irish, Italians, and Slavs as non-white and tried to exclude them from "decent society" until WW2 more or less

They believed that painting themselves blue and stripping buck naked would make them invulnerable

>killing 100.000 while losing 400
>almost wiped out roman army

Yes

Its all correlates

As you need to be redpilled about modern politics, you need to be redpilled about ancient politics. There are few writings about the livings of the Celts or the Germans, and this writings are made by the Romans, their ennemies. Like "The Wars of Gauls" by Ceasar is just a propagand shit to gain power over Pompée for exemple.

We have few archeological evidences about this ancient societies, but all this discoveries show that the Celts or the Germans were living in cities, were good traders and have a good at crafting. Their only sin was to not have writings.

Stop fighting amongst ourselves. The jews would love for Celts and Germanics to continue arguing instead of focusing on how they have subverted all Europeans.

>southern europe/iberia/north africa/middle east
All those peoples aren't the same. Southern Europeans were Indo-Aryan peoples, who were far more closely related to the rest of Europe than North Africa and the Middle East. This retarded idea that there is some "mediterranean" race needs to die.
Pic related, a reconstruction of the emperor Caligula. It's not like there aren't blonde Italians.

Then by all means explain to me why Tacitus and Jordanes were describing my ancestors as swarthy, dark haired, brown eyed, short, and agile centuries before Islam even existed.

Yup
Now its happening without a fight and white compassion will not be thanked

>the history of race in America has considered Irish, Italians, and Slavs as non-white and tried to exclude them from "decent society" until WW2 more or less

And what good did that do you? You're 60% and going down.
>inb4 brazil
Yeah, we're shit, I know. And you guys are trying damn hard to go our way.

White "Barbarians"
> Innovative ships capable of both sea travel and traversing narrow rivers
> Settled America when the world was still flat
> Conquered and ruled half of England for an extended period of time
> Mythology inspired countless authors, poets, and composers
> Superior tactics enabled them to overcome more numerous and technologically advanced foes

Asian Barbarians
> Conquered largely unpopulated desert
> Couldn't even conquer a tiny collection of islands off their coast
> Drank sour horse milk to get high
> Thought dipping their testicles in mercury would make them invulnerable
> Admittedly had the the largest (in terms of sheer land controlled) empire in recorded history
> Gifted horsemen and marksmen

Nigger Barbarians
> Only capable of conquering other nigger tribes, and even then only when the other tribe is out numbered and/or dying of AIDS
> Most innovative technology is a rock tied to a stick
> Influence never extended beyond Africa, arguably did not even exist within Africa (since they are chiefly nomadic and therefore do not hold lands)
> Constantly competing and losing against local wildlife for position of alpha predator

No, Eastern Mediterraneans could be classified as "Indo-Aryan". "Western Mediterraneans", i.e., Iberians, were to a significant degree pre-Indo-European.

Caesar went north to conquer the (western) Celts because they were incredibly industrious and rich.

>Implying hunter-gatherer culture isn't the best culture.

The white barbarians lived in England before the Romans arrived and long before the Vikings.
Barbarian is a roman term, based on the noise they thought 'barbarians' made. it's essentially the dindu nuffin of it's time

The celts were not hunter-gatherers m8, they kept live animals and farmed.

Proximity to Africa
You can See Morocco from Spain

Boats existed for a very long time

>White people were forest barbarians who fought in pyjamas and lived in huts until they encountered Rome
They were seafaring, metalworking societies with extensive trading networks, living in regions in which one could find mighty buildings/structures which were millennia-old even by the time the Romans arrived.
But, yes, Roman civilisation was vastly superior who advanced Europe at a much faster rate than would otherwise have been the case. Don't forget, however, that Rome only really took off after the Celts had bent them over and fucked them in the arse.

>Asian Barbarians

> Conquered largely unpopulated desert

wasn't ghengis khan a barbarian ?

>agrarian/artisan culture
>hunter-gatherer
m8

Barbarian = anyone not Greek or Roman

>that guy kneeling in the middle
DUDE YOU WERENT SPOSED TO HIT THAT HARD, MY MOM'S GONNA FREAK OUT

So, in other words, your contention that we "were" white and became non-white after the Moors is demonstrably false and patently ridiculous. We are dark and we have always been dark since pre-history.

i know, but i meant in the way that they were steppe nomads and didn't have any kind of written language or history. But within 1 lifetime, ghengis conquered half the world

Boudicca did nothing. She overwhelmed some garrisons and raided a bunch of Britonnic tribes. Most overrated of all the historical heroines.

kek

romans getting rekt

The ancient Romans and Greeks were Nordic Aryans, with blonde hair and blue eyes. They started declining when they began mixing with the surrounding dark haired inferiors, ultimately becoming brownie failures like everywhere else. This is known.

The Romans enslaved the Barbarians and made things worst.

Even after the Romans and Greeks europe was still filled with Barbarians and backward religious people that are "drowning witches".

The light came to europe thanks to Islam. The science revolution of Islam led to many great things.

Because Muslims 5 times a day, and the prayer times depend on the Sun and Moon location, Muslims reserached astronomy like no one before. They gave so many ideas and discovered a lot of things.

Muslims excelled in Mathematics, Albegra, Calculus.

Muslims developed the medicine field because of their great Chemists.

Muslims set up Madrasa in each Mosque. The Madrasa is a place were people go and learn and get educated FOR FREE. Everyone was welcome to get inside and learn. All religion background went there to learn. From Europe and Asia too.

It was the Muslims that built the compass which helped the Europeans to discover new lands (America).

It was the Muslims that started the European Renaissance.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nznATCvo5Y

>white people
Is confusing because it's an incredibly general term that, while having some use and meaning, should be taken with a grain of salt. Personally, I think it's a bit lazy most of the time to refer to "white people".

bix nood

>So, in other words, your contention that we "were" white and became non-white after the Moors is demonstrably false and patently ridiculous.
It was relatively white. Muslims aggressively exceeded the transformation. That was my point.
Did Arabs and Africans not exist before Islam came about?

>Muslims set up Madrasa in each Mosque. The Madrasa is a place were people go and learn and get educated FOR FREE. Everyone was welcome to get inside and learn. All religion background went there to learn. From Europe and Asia too.

Also the Europeans copied the Muslims and did the Madrasa in Europe. Which this later became known as UNIVERSITY.

Yes, Islam invented Univerisites.