you italian motherfuckers are beautiful people

pic related dont feel like Google image the new flag

pasta lol

italy is fucking beautiful bro
great food,great people and a great history

>that empire

Morrocan living in Portugal. You'll never get an Italian gf

not a morrocan,white portuguese here nigger
also who says i want an italian gf i just like their country plus if i wanted i could i have no problema getting pussy

merry x mas user

first and last bump bruh

checking my own trips
also thats penelope cruz

our current flag is lame..
this is better

yeah user i always liked that old flag better
i still like your new flag tho

didnt feel like Google image the new one

not related but i have always wondered what italians think of Mussolini and that entire time of 1922-1945 under fascism

y-you too

thank you user have a great day

love you
no homo

tfw i will never be a soldier in the roman army.
heil cesar

Corrupt people hate him because he got rid of the mafia until the americans arrived.
Poor people love him because he built a lot of houses and promoted industralization wich gave many italians jobs

so people view him in a positive light
that is very interesting user

is fascism straight up banned as it is in Portugal?(actual fascist parties and so on)

also i am aware that benito BTFO the mafia from italy,americans really fucked up italy good in ww2 with all the bombing of cities and shit

kek
i didnt post that thread tho but i noticed

Pathetic thread, there is nothing more humiliating that sucking (tiny) shitalian moor cock.

I hope that you commit suicide OP, only way to restore a tiny bit of your dignity.

But something else i didint mention is that there are many who also don't like him, for example direct victims of his fascist squads (Camice nere) who hunted anti fascists and beat em up . (Surprisingly many)

your country is literally a joke
GTFO argie lmao

yeah for sure user
still tho i am surprised to hear some people still have a positive opinion of him

nice to hear the opinion from the cream of the crop

kill yourself faggot
lmao you argies are such cucks

enjoy that indian chilean cum,your women are the biggest whores in latin america

gtfo faggot

>argentina

>2 sandniggers dick riding each other
Cringe

UMA

I think the current one is better
It represents Italy as Italy without any leanings to anything(fascism,communism,monarchism,whatever)and it's sole purpose being portrayal of pure Italy only
The old one represented monarchist Italy with the Piedmontese coat of arms in the middle

italian women dont like Portuguese men

Meio beta, mas ok

that isn't true though