Highest rated CBM of all time

>highest rated CBM of all time
So what does Marvel have now besides quips and RDJ?

itll drop

it will be positive but itll fall from the 90s

I cant wait for this film to smash Avengers box office record
Marvel will have NOTHING after that.

A faggot shilling them on Sup Forums right now

It has only risen since yesterday.

>So what does Marvel have now besides quips and RDJ?
Movies that are actually good.

Marvel can't ever recover. They might as well not even release Homecoming.

Back up your bags and don't forget your qups on the way out, MCU.

Glad /OurGal/ is proving the haters/redditors wrong.

>Movies that are actually good.
Don't make me laugh harder than I already am.

Today shell be legally become Wonder Woman day and all men must apologize to Gal Gadot on this day every year

>comic book movie
It's still trash. These are flicks for manchildren.

>DCEU says fuck it let's do Marvel for once but do it actually good
>BTFOs every Marvel ever
Oh boy

It sounds deserved I guess. She's quirky like MUH SUPERMAN from the 70s while being a living legend in a fucked up world that has consequences. Sounds like the middle ground that everyone pretty much wants. Right?

>SJW THE MOVIE GETS SJW TO WRITE GOOD REVIEWS

kek

The Circle is going to be a better film than this. It was better than Skull Island and Get Out. Was it great? No but it was decent and these films getting in the 90s and 80s today are all trash

>SJW the movie
>because a female heroine is female
Fuck off. You are trying to force this really hard and you come off increasingly desperate.

>the circle
pick an actual decent film to make your point next time

Man it's so sweet to see Marlels cling to the "paid critics" meme

This is only setting up a critical destruction of Justice League.

If there's a scene where Batman explains something to Wonder Woman it won't score higher than 8% and most of the reviews will call out this heinous scene. Hopefully Joss will have edited it out by release.

This is the only thing that can save Marlel now.

>mfw I used to be a big fan of wonder woman before her retarded new 52 sword/shield nonsense

Is this movie really that good? I kind of want to watch it just because I used to like wonder woman. The trailers looked like ass, though.

It's probably indeed way better than BvS or Suicide Squad, but the feminism / diversity bonus is pushing this way over the top to be a believable score.

They have the Russos.

Do the reviews point out how freakishly similar it looks to a Zack Snyder/Larry Fond production? I don't know how you can ignore it.

Imagine now the state of mind of the marvel shill. Making Evans and Drax memes for weeks, shitposting, HAHAHA threads for a year. Day and night. Look in the archives "hateful rat-faced kike", hundreds of posts, hours upon hours of work for Disney. They are fans of a franchise that can't win oscars of any kind. Imagine that. They need this to fail. All the anticipation, waiting with a smug smile just above his multiple chins scarcely covered by a poorly grown beard directly connected with the hair of his chest and Doritos filled belly. He may be a loser but oh boy, Marvel sure does kick ass on Rotten Tomatoes. Gadot can't act, right? And he didn't like the trailer, he posted those webms over 50 times. Other marvel cucks answered with HAHAHA posts to them. Those mean DCucks were going to get it again.

And the reviews start coming in. The Evans folder PACKED full, teras worth of company war autism. They come in and his world crumbles. The reviews are great. According to the page his emasculated, destroyed by quips mind take for the measure of objective quality, Wonder Woman is better than Guardians of the Galaxy by far. Tears start rolling but he waits. Surely it will go down. Disney shills surely will turn their reviews soon enough. But it doesn't go down, it goes up. It's better than Iron Man, realizes our beloved corporate cuck and he can't handle it. What about that IMBd review saying it was bad because there wasn't quips or 4 movies for set up? That seemed legit, right? This couldn't be happening, the Mouse is in charge here.

He tries to spin it to a feminist conspiracy even though all reviews praise the action, plot and perfomances and Jenkins said she didn't want the movie to be labeled as feminist. What else is he going to do? Admit that the movie is better than the entire MCU? Or that Rotten Tomatoes is unreliable and all those Marvel movies were actually pieces of shit, just like Sup Forums patricians told him over and over? What else is he going to do, Sup Forums?

Snyder produced and pitched the story. He probably had more impact than most critics like to admit amidst their passive-agressive pot shots at him.

It's good but not great. Above average for a capeshit, really not that feminist. CGI does look bad sometimes but other than that the movie is fine.

This, It'll drop to at least 90, it'll never stay high enough to beat TDK or Iron Man.

This perfectly describes the state of the Marvel shills. Their cognitive dissonance, pretending that RT is illegitimate while also spamming RT numbers for years in every DC thread is quite something. We all know what happened during Oscar night and how hard they lost their shit and started sperging all over the catalog with their rage faces. They're not of Sup Forums. They are here to impact Sup Forums narrative. But they're not of this site. And they'll get real hissy and pissy when you point it out.

The circle was decent thats all it was, was decent even though it was clearly hacked and edited.

97%! HOLD THE LINE!!!!

Pussy power movie gets a high rating in 2017? Shocker

Reminder that Sup Forumsmbler, the REAL superhero fans, loves the MCU and The Dark Knight Rises.

t.butthurt sjw roastie

>trailer for thor 3 drops
>mods have to stop the shills from flooding the board
>literally half of the catalog for that piece of shit

>two days ago
>dozens of threads about how funny it was going to be when WW get a rotten score

>wonder woman gets great reviews
>I-IT'S SHIT IT'S THE F-FEMINSITS RT DOESN'T COUNT THIS TIME!! threads flooding the catalog again

We should have a talk about Disney shills and how to get rid of them, Sup Forums

>le sjw bonus
that's at least 40% of the score.

I'm just waiting for based Armond White's review.

I'm not the one butthurt here, MCUck. Go cry more in the corner with your Evans faces.

>Thinks Jews and feminists would let wonderwoman flop in 2017
>will spend years on this board defending it like he's tried with bvs

I have tried so numerous times. They have plagued this site for too long. And moderation seems unable to deal with them well aware of their presence.

>muh Marvel shills
>muh DC shills

jesus christ if only capeshit autism was lethal, fuck all of you manchild Sup Forums niggers

>proceeds to run off to Sup Forums to tell anyone wrecking his shit to fuck off to Sup Forums
We know how you operate MCUckold.

t.butthurt sjw roastie

>ywn relive Sup Forums on oscar night

The markek tears were a sight to behold.

>if you don't jerk off over my capeshit wars it means you love capeshit

are you faggots really this stupid?

Oh shut the fuck up. Most of us just love quality movies. Marvel delivers throughout. Drop the Sup Forums act.

Just give up you pathetic Evanspammer it's hilarious watching you try to weasel yourself out of this one.

So.... is it any good?

>Movie owned by the same company as Rotten Tomatoes gets a high score

Hmm

Probably not as good as the score makes it out to be. The average score is a 7 so...

The Force Awakens has a 92% or RT.

It's good.

So it's confirmed that anonymous letter from a few months ago was smear campaign, right? I thought so

Might be worth seeing then. Thanks anons, I now have something to do this Friday evening :)

>7.8
>8.3 for top critics
As good as Iron Man so far

The mouse has these bloggers by the balls. They print so much fake news on DC all the time.

So what was up with all the blue filter, it was just random or did it have any meaning?

and Iron Man is okay, it's not great, not bad. it's okay

But us based DChads don't care about those shills at Rotten Tomatoes, remember?

I saw Wonder Woman and that's exactly what the movie is so ok

>Gal Gadot charismatic performance
Really?

Is it worth it to buy a movie ticket for a movie that's just okay? I feel like you might as well wait for the blu-ray.

Why would you buy a bluray of an okay movie you're probably not going to see again? It makes even less sense.

Meh it's fun, I'd say yes but if you don't like capeshit as a genre skip it.

You see, during The Great War, London had a weird blue filter over it. And France, well it had a green filter over it. The set pieces can't speak for themselves, we have to add silly videogame filters over it all. Since it's WORLD WAR 1 in MAN'S WORLD it makes sense to have NO REAL COLOR just like REAL LIFE. XD

they don't though. I hate DC too.

Cause when the blu-ray comes out you can download the rip from torrents and watch it for free.

Or wait till the blu-ray is extra cheap.

>highest rated CBM of all time
But that's wrong.
Superman '78, The Dark Knight, The Avengers and Logan all have higher ratings.

1. Still have to wait for all the reviews. Can end below TDK, or lower than others.
2. The Incredibles has 97% but a much better average score.

Keep telling yourself that cis white male.

>forgetting Spider-Man 2
Green Lantern, how could you?

Marlels have now dropped so low that they're resorting to the SJW negative review in The Guardian as comeback. Funny that, complain so much about SJW only to run back to them.

>All except Superman are sequels
No wonder Hollywood keeps making sequels.

So when will they reboot the MCU and give it to someone competent instead of the hack fraud Feige? DC is destroying them all over the place.

>mfw pajeet is spamming the catalog with the only negative review

>RT

Critics are all paid off, don't you know?

Only when DC is winning.

fucking kek

Evansposter is now desperately spamming the catalog to distract from this.

Billions of shekels

Why does everyone forget that the rating is artificially boosted by liberal SJW reviewers? When dross like Fury Road and Fembusters can get 97% and 73% respectively the actual score should be about 30 to 40% less.

Fury Road was alright. Much better than the average Marvels hitting 90%.

J U S T
U
S
T

Hello marvel drones? Where are you? You spend all your days on Sup Forums but now are mysteriously gone.