Why do people say America has no culture?

Why do people say America has no culture?

youtube.com/watch?v=C_zTHVr4A2k

Seriously what the FUCK is wrong with yanks, how much phenibut do you collectively need to take to do shit like this

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ae/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/kameron-prescott-family-demands-justice-child-killed-police-schertz-texas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck is wrong with americans

this is unironically pretty cool

Yankees aren't human

google.ae/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/kameron-prescott-family-demands-justice-child-killed-police-schertz-texas/

America's gun culture is pretty amazing as well

Because America is the default culture of the world

I HATE AMERICANS
I HATE THEM SO MUCH
I HATE AMERICAN CULTURE
I HATE IT SO MUCH
KILL US KILL US KILL US KILL US
KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME

because it's fun and people have a good time. sorry europe is such a fucking depressive shithole where every is an autistic introvert

i like you
i would kill you with pleasure
i hate americans too

They're in high school. Of course they're gonna do stuff like this. Everyone becomes significantly less retarded after high school.

And there is plenty of culture in America, it's just not one conglomerate culture because of the size, ethnic diversity, and economic inequality of the country. Cultures are more region and class-based.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

looks cool

that's how i imagine a typical american highschool

whats wrong with jay chillin with your homies dumb hard too though bro

Please tell me about the unique and deep culture of wealthy North Dakotans or precariat Nebraskans.

not him, but good point leaf brother
the dakotas have some nice views though, pic rel

this is hell

why is that, magyar brother and friend

I've been duck hunting in ND and plan to go upland hunting there. It's an ugly state but I enjoyed myself. SD and the badlands are much more scenic.

would you trade the dakotas and minnesota for british columbia?

It wouldn't be a trade. BC is already part of America. There is no discernible difference between an average British Columbian and an average Washingtonian.

so you're saying it would be in favor of you for us giving up three states?

I'm saying it would be pointless. Nothing would change except that you wouldn't need to stop for a minute and show ID on your way to Vancouver and Whistler. Minnesota and the Dakotas don't border Canada anyway so I fail to see how it matters.

Well I can't because I'm poor and I live in fucking Delaware lol

>Minnesota and the Dakotas don't border Canada anyways
Since whom?

Never have, it's all just America 2.0, Far left multicultural America, eskimos, and New China.

Jesus fucking christ

Wish my school did shit like that. It was the smart school so everybody was too busy being pseudo-intellectual cock-up-their-ass types to have any school spirit or any concept of camaraderie.

Ah yes, the humble-brag. I'm sure you and your classmates were far too intellectual and well-bred for hoi polloi shenanigans.

he's probably got a point though
the "smart" hs in my city was a lot less active in most things socially related