I've been banned but lemme grace you MCU DC spergs for a second with some opinionkino...

I've been banned but lemme grace you MCU DC spergs for a second with some opinionkino. Feel free to ask me about anything btw

Alien>Covenant>Aliens>Alien3>Prometheus>Ressurection>AVP

Why did you put Covenant so high?

>3 above anything

Really gay list, try mine on for size

Overall quality
Alien>Res>3>Aliens>Prom>Cove

Siqq gore xD
Res>Cove>Prom>Alien>3>Aliens

Alien is a pretty bad franchise. One great horror film, one good action flick, and a bunch of crap.

Alien > Prometheus > Aliens > Covenant > Alien3 > AVP > Ressurection

Alien > Aliens > Prometheus > 3 > Ressurection > Covenant > AVP > AVP R

Explain further please

Alien = Aliens > prometheus > ressurection > 3 > AVP > AVPR

Multiple reasons but I think it harkened back to alien the best or most consistent with what I liked about alien directionwise. I actually didn't like waterstone, hated the writing with respects to the obvious like making cruddups character that I liked into a retard, but if you think about it more and more...its basically a throwback to yes B horror movies like planet of the vampyres and dracula or frankenstein but in a futureistic and yet still dreadful atmosphere. Is it better than aliens? That's up to personal opinion but I think covenant captures alien the best since alien or aliens. Even though I liked alien3. Someome could watch alien covenant for the first time in the series and still get the feeling the correct feelig that the series should bring which is just crazy horror and yes ridley has some themes. Prometheus I liked but its not that good especially the first half besides a goat intro. If prometheus was like finding god then covenant is about finding the devil (overall covenant is better than prometheus), I can look past characters decisions before they die since lets face it they do all have to die eventually even ripley did don't bring her back

Also that OST was really good, so I put covenant in the top 3 with alien and aliens

>trying this hard to force your shitty meme
autism was a mistake

>prometheus that high
I liked it even on rewatches but my recent rewatch after covenant. It was ass besides some good scenes like the csection. It wasted noomi.

Also btw aliem awakening is the next one and its a prequel with noomi and david. Ridley confirmed it

Prometheus (2012) Alien: Awakening (TBD) Alien Covenant (2017)

>Prometheus is a prequel to Alien
>Covenant is a sequel to the prequel to Alien
>Awakening will be a prequel to the sequel of the prequel to Alien

>really gay
Stopped reading there since you're obviously 14 or below.

Alien > Aliens > Alien 3 > Alien: Covenant > AvP > Prometheus > Alien Resurrection

>>prometheus that high
user its the alien franchise

it doesnt exactly have high marks after 1 and 2

What's there to explain?
The amount of good movies in the franchise is heavily offset by the amount of bad movies in the franchise, at a ratio of 2 good movies to 4 bad movies.

I suspect that I'm older than you and I make more money than your dad

Can anyone articulate why they list Res so low? I thought it was super gross in a pretty unique way which is part of what made the original cool

let me fix it
Aliens>Alien>Resurrection>3>shit>piss>Prometheus>Covenant>AVP

And you post anime? Yikes

>Alien is cool because it's gross
If you really can't understand why Resurrection is garbage, you really have no business posting on this board.

Alien=Aliens>Predator=Predator 2>Covenant>Problem Child>AVP>Prometheus>Predators>Resurrection>Requiem>Problem Child 2>Alien 3

:(

Please spell it out for me I haven't seen it in a while and I'm interested in your analysis. BTW anyone with internet access can post here

>BTW anyone with internet access can post here
They can. Not everyone should.
You included.

Predator > aliens > alien > predator 2 >