This this the perfect movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vois0RMtPHE
strawpoll.me/13079335
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why hasn't rotten tomatoes give it 10000%? It is the best movie ever made ever

If it's anything like MoS yes.

I really REALLY like that poster. The colours remind me of the background to this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vois0RMtPHE

OBVIOUSLY THE ONLY BAD THING I COULD POSSIBLY FIND WAS NOT ENOUGH BLACK PEOPLE.

IF ONLY THEY WOULD HAVE PUT BLACK PEOPLE ALL OVER THE PLACE AS KINGS AND QUEENS

I WOULD HAVE PAWNED MY HOUSE LIVED ON THE STREET AND DONATED ALL MY MONEY TO THE DIRECTOR

I don't know, but Gal is the perfect woman desu.

Lmao its definitely a female hero bias push going around. I saw the movie, its a solid 7. Anyone who says Gal Gadot "owns" the role are fucking liars.

I am pretty sure this movie will bring and end to war and spread world peace

i never seen anything like this

Its the perfect movie to reverse troll feminazis with.

Why does the first female superhero film have a lead who is born and raised in a woman only jungle tribe? It's basically calling women the "other" "noble savage". It's not pro-woman, its intellectual debasement.

It also suggests that everyone lies to women, which is also total bullshit.

Are all of these Wonder Woman threads really necessary?

Wonder Woman is close to perfect. It's a Feminist SJW Masterpiece. However, it could have used more women of color and lgbtqtfhbjuois people.

Don't worry, cyborg will be replaced by a male to female post-op areosexual in justice league. This is the future you chose! Pic very related!

STOP RAPING ME!!!!

98% by the break of dawn the lord as my witness! WITNESS THE FUTURE.... OF DCEU RATINGS. MCU, YOUR DAYS ARE OVER. CEASE ALL PROJECTS.

Are they NOT necessary is the real question? Usually when theres a flood of cock burglers from otherboards coming here to shit on a current year topic of interest (WW), theres a sticky for the topic, thereby freeing up the rest of the board to go on with their other topics.

Ideally thats what the mods could do.

But they won't. This is neo-Sup Forums.

Omogono.

Imagine now the state of mind of the marvel shill. Making Evans and Drax memes for weeks, shitposting, HAHAHA threads for a year. Day and night. Look in the archives "hateful rat-faced kike", hundreds of posts, hours upon hours of work for Disney. They are fans of a franchise that can't win oscars of any kind. Imagine that. They need this to fail. All the expectation, waiting with a smug smile just above his multiple chins scarcely covered by a poorly growed beard directly connected with the hair of his chest and Doritos filled belly. He may be a loser but oh boy, Marvel sure does kick ass on Rotten Tomatoes. Gadot can't act, right? And he didn't like the trailer, he posted those webms over 50 times. Other marvel cucks answered with HAHAHA posts to them. Those mean DCucks were going to get it again.

And the reviews start coming in. The Evans folder PACKED full, teras worth of company war autism. They come in and his world crumbles. The reviews are great. According to the page his emasculated, destroyed by quips mind take for the measure of objective quality, Wonder Woman is better than Guardians of the Galaxy by far. Tears start rolling but he waits. Surely it will go down. Disney shills surely will turn their reviews soon enough. But it doesn't go down, it goes up. It's better than Iron Man, realizes our beloved corporate cuck and he can't handle it. What about that IMBd review saying it was bad because there wasn't quips or 4 movies for set up? That seemed legit, right? This couldn't be happening, the Mouse is in charge here.

He tries to spin it to a feminist conspiracy even though all reviews praise the action, plot and perfomances and Jenkins said she didn't want the movie to be labeled as feminist. What else is he going to do? Admit that the movie is better than the entire MCU? Or that Rotten Tomatoes is unreliable and all those Marvel movies were actually pieces of shit, just like Sup Forums patricians told him over and over? What else is he going to do, Sup Forums?

strawpoll.me/13079335
strawpoll.me/13079335
strawpoll.me/13079335
strawpoll.me/13079335

>Justice League: 25%
>Cyborg movie: 87%
>Aquaman: 62%
>The Batman: 34%
>The Flash: 28%
>Batgirl: 99%
>Gotham City Sirens: 90%
>New Superman solo movie: cancelled

The future for the DCEU IS female!

>Are all of these Wonder Woman threads really necessary?

Dude, it got 97 fucking percent and you really expect people to buy into this shit. It is wonder woman and I am suppose to believe it is going to be on par with shawshank redemption or something. I feel like this is the Matrix and a massive glitch has happened.

Lego batman did good this year
Better than bat vs super
And suicide squad

How does it make you feel when a not so perfect movies like
Matrix, fight club, blade runner, shaw shank, alien, get a lower rating that a movie that hasn't even come out yet

Reminder the final boss of the DCU is literally a pebble that shoots zig zaggy lasers

Has anyone actually seen it? What did you think?

Is it just overrated and impossible to criticize cause muh strong woman

let the dcucks have their fun. they've never got to enjoy this before

>Lego batman did good this year
So did that Boss Baby movie

makes me feel like critics are dropping the ball on this one. It now just looks really condescending and patronizing towards women. Like, this is still a Snyder movie, It was written by the guy they trashed relentlessly for the past couple of years so clearly either they aren't judging this movie based on its content or they were all full of shit when they gave BvS such bad reviews.

It's fun. Solid 7/10, nothing game changing either. The RT score just means how many critics liked the film and so far it's all of them, I liked it too

how many guys does she beat up

Mods mods mods

wut?

wtf is this. and why makes me hard ?

lmao you're so mad rn

why didnt he just pick her up and body slam her? what is he doing?

Still better than a grapefruit in space.

>mfw Marvel spent 10 years teasing Thanos only for DCEU to go Darkseid at once instead of cucking their fans for 15 films straight

Feminist push for the movie, jewish push for Galdot

>DCEU to go Darkseid at once instead of cucking their fans for 15 films straight
Rushing to the Justice League has been a massive failure. What the fuck makes you think rushing to Darkseid will work out?

>orange and blue poster
Disgusting

Are there actually any Marvel shills on this board? As in, people who absolutely hate DC and love Marvel and hope DC fails?

I am a Marvel fan, and while it's true that I think DC's films have all been total shit since Nolan, I'm super excited to see Wonder Woman this weekend.

In the end, I just want more GOOD comic book movies. And not more junk from Zack Snyder.

I don't hate DC and I don't think Marvel's movies are particularly good. However, I do think Zack Snyder is a shit director, and I will argue the fuck out of anyone who asserts otherwise.

is Bruce Wayne in it in any shape or form?