When can you admit that you were wrong?

When can you admit that you were wrong?
He's going to be great. Get over it.

MOM'S

GONNA

FUCK

OP

UP

Well, just hope that he will try to bring a new personality on the table.

We have the crazy uncle Jack from Nicholson, the menacing anarchist who gets under the skin of everyone with Ledger. If he just copying Jack or Heath, then its gonna be shit.

I mean we have seen how bad captain america botched the new top gear.

>standing ovation
>every actor and actress praised
>being called the next dark knight
>literally EVERYONE loved it

I just wanted to tell all the naysayers to eat shit. Its over. You've lost

Rt score will ne over 90%, box office gross will be above $1.6 billion

What excuse will you use?

>not 1.jpg

One job user.

>not using 1.jpg as the filename
It's almost like you don't know how to shitpost, user.

I never thought Leto wouldn't be able to put it off. I just hate the teeth and tattoos.

KEK

>1.jpg

Here's the thing, he's going to do all right with what he's got, but he's not going to be the Joker we want. I just hope he's enough like the Joker though so he isn't too out of character like literally everyone else in the DCEU.

On another note--who would YOU have cast as a Joker?

I actually like the idea of this Joker. It's kind of hard to pull off a pin stripe gangster turned stage comedian in a suit or vice versa nowadays when neither of those are actually a thing anymore. Visually it's more of a natural born killers, modern thug culture sort of pastiche, and I like it. Remains to be seen if the characterization is any good, but I have faith in the actor.

But I think Woll Smoth is hot ass as a choice for Deadshot, even though I actually think he's a halfway decent actor given the right roll, and have pretty low expectations for this movie overall.

There is no win scenario here. If he's shit, then it's another shit portrayal for the pile. If he's great, WB will take the exact wrong message and go "MORE JOKER EVERYWHERE. MORE BATWANK! THIS IS WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT!" and we'll NEVER get to see Booster Gold or Shazam or anything but more fucking Batman shit.

I never had a problem with him playing joker
I had a problem with the retarded tattoo on his forehead.
That's literally it. He'll do fine as Joker. Great even.

am I supposed to be impressed by your screencapping skills?

>More Batman
Well, it's work every time so....fuck.

I don't think Sup Forums has ever said that Leto will do a bad job in the role, just that the tattoos are retarded and his wacky behind-the-scenes antics are stupid bullshit. That's not gonna change no matter how good his performance is. No amount of incredible acting talent is somehow going to make those tattoos or "pranks" not awful.

It all depends on one thing, if he is funny or belives he is funny.
Any time writers forget that the joker is a clown they might as well use Zsasz.

>Well, it's work every time so....fuck.
And that's the problem

Yeah this. Ledger Joker may have been dark but he knew how to crack a good joke or make me laugh

Hope he kills Harley at some point in the DCEU.

Well, seems he just found them.

As a batfag I'm ok with this, but I understand your pain. I really do.

>Ledger Joker
>Funny
Nahhhhhh.

Prediction: SS will have pieces here and there that work but as a whole will be a complete mess like BvS. Though I want to be proven wrong

mother is going to be very cross indeed

I love these. I love how these sound like something made up to make fun of the movie but are totally legit.. My favorite is "Lights. Camera. Insanity."

When mom freaks.

I don't ever recall anybody ever saying Leto would fail as the Joker...I recall more people criticizing the character design, which yes, still looks stupid

You need to get over that

The only thing that bothers me with this Joker is the damaged tats in the forehead, other than that he's fine.

Nice screenshot, Rogers!

long hair don't care look is cooler

>every actor and actress praised

You understand Jai Courtney is in this film right?

I'm not saying it doesn't have a bunch of good actors in it, and maybe Jai Courtney will gain good acting via osmosis, but it's Jai Courtney.

Actually if anyone is going to go from meh to good it's going to be Scott Eastwood, so Jai Courtney is still probably going to suck.

Knowing he's going against Batfleck?

Leonardo Dicaprio.

Yes and?

He's actually the only reason I'll be seeing it.
At first I absolutely hated him being cast, but the last Comicon Trailer made the movie look better than BvS and that changed my mind.

I actually have done a full 180 on my opinion of this guy. I think he's going to be a fantastic Joker, with tattoos or without.

I still think the movie's going to be hot ass, though.

ITT: people pretending that Disney's Marvel's Capeshit isn't shit

Come on guys

Im guessing these are all (You)?

Post more of these, I'm in the mood to be creeped out

>but he's not going to be the Joker we want
>we
Speak for yourself, nigga.

I admitted that I was wrong already. I fisrt thought he was going to be good. With the trailers, I have had to admit I was wrong and he's most likely going to be the tryhard brand of awful.

I'll let you know if I was right or wrong when I see Suicide Squad. It'll be about a week after release

>Implying Affleck is anywhere near the level of Leo

Williem Dafoe, easy.

He can be the greatest cinematic villain of all time for all I care, I just don't want him and Harley's Hot Topic bullshit to get in the way of muh b-listers.

>WB will take the exact wrong message and go "MORE JOKER EVERYWHERE. MORE BATWANK!
Does anyone NOT think they got this message after MoS's performance?

All DCEU movies are Batman movies now. The Batsuit will be DC's Stan Lee.