Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor...

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you're a Trump supporter. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends, your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm.

See you in November

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/business/jobs_employment/november_2009/democrats_unaffiliateds_more_likely_to_be_unemployed_than_republicans
twitter.com/NextToSRK/status/758875176570347520
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reported and hidden
Won't stop will vote trump
He will win and you will die in a labor camp

>1 post by this ID

And you must be new if you think that picture will dissuade people here lol.

Keep making this same thread.

It might eventually sway me if I see it a hundred more times.

Why can't shills just try, even a little?

Dont bother, let them have their fun. Its almost over.
Watch hillary rape him this novermber, Sup Forums is going to he such a fun place

Everybody I know is voting Trump or not voting.... a couple voting third party. A LOT of people I know were full blown berners but after he got screwed they either gave up or switched to Trump.
I dont know any Hillary supporters, I know a few people that are voting for her but they are ashamed that they are; they just dont like Trump because muh racism. Those are the vast minority.
OP must live in a inner city hell. In real america Trump wins.
Sauce: I talk politics with everyone, the only truly enthusiastic voters are Trumpeters. Everyone else is disheartened.

Why do you think most people are rational and good? I think you're the one who needs to get out and talk to people.

Populace fallacy
Who cares if some majority thinks he's bad, and even then, it's not even a majority, as trump and Hillary are close. People like trump.
Fuck being PC for the sake of people's feelings. Put your feelings aside for the betterment of the country.

Jesus you posted this thread earlier today.

How stuck in your own bubble do you have to be to write something like this, while ignoring the fact that Trump is ahead in the polls.

Do you just watch John Oliver all day?

Remove the niggers and other minorities, and Trump has a huge majority of the voters. How about you leave your echo chamber, faggot? It's clear that you're basing your world view on the false narrative constructed by the media.

Majority of american people can't support Trump. Everyone on OP's college campus hates him!

>Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised
Weak b8. Trump just had a rally in Ohio recently. Over 9000 people showed up in support. Maybe 100-150 showed up to protest. I was there. It's like this everywhere he goes.

Meanwhile 1/2 of the Delegates walked out on Hillary at the DNC and outside it was full of protestors. Hillary is a paper tiger being propped up by the (((media))).

Only uneducated trailer park trash that get blindly riled up about white identity politics are going to vote for trump

>Thank you for your support of Hillary Clinton's campaign for President of the United States. $0.05 has been deposited into your account for posting one of our pre written templates. You could earn $0.25 per post by writing your own material!

Only women and sub-90 IQ niggers will vote for Clinton.

Fuck off, faggot. National sovereignty and security is more important than foreign feelings. They need that wall

>Saying everyone you know is voting Democrat
>Saying everyone else is uneducated trailer trash

Is this...really how you choose who to vote for?

Shill4hill

Shill

>uneducated

Your version of educated person is pink hair SJW faggot who have gender studies as major, I bet.

Just because you are in college don't mean you are smart, you numbskull.

Those damn Shills For Hill. Delete it

Liberals tend to goto college and earn degrees even in STEM fields over conservatives : FACT.

Also there's nothing educated about voting against your economic interests time and time again because MUH God and MUH country conservashits Claim their values are about

If you make under 250k and vote republican , you are a dumbass

If you're hanging out here, you're likely already an outcast. I wouldn't worry about it. I've voiced my opinions publicly to practically everyone and even my far left friends are still my friends. Perhaps it's all in the approach. Or maybe you've invested too much time into very shallow people.

People hate niggers, hispanics, and arabs. Like a lot. That single fact will win Trump the election.

Thanks for
>Correcting the record

I feel like we are being raided today. The quality of threads has been shit literally all day.

I always thought it was the Democrats who were more likely to be unemployed and just living off the state. How can they both be more educated and more unemployed?

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/business/jobs_employment/november_2009/democrats_unaffiliateds_more_likely_to_be_unemployed_than_republicans

>Rasmussen reports

Kek

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

I can't stand the guy and I can't stand the board. Started left to counter Bush. Went pretty decently antizog crashed for a couple weeks. Replaced with 81,347 Full Time zogposters

Put this guy on martial court. Gonna be framed

>tfw my boss and the qt 3.14 i flirt with at work are trump supporters
feels fucking awesome also i live in vermont

Fuck off you wannabe shill. Fucking niggers like you LARPing pretending to be shills should be lynched.

Fucking die you worthless shit. Nobody thinks you're an actual shill, in fact you're probably unironically a white supremacist. Bitch.

Fucking based Sup Forumsand

You know Rasmussen Reports have a tendency to be quite liberal and left leaning.

You aren't going to address the topic? Just attack the source?

>Go outside. Talk to real people.
I did. The masses are brainwashed. It's fucking scary how many lies they believe in. Their world is completely made up.

Better to stay in "the bubble" from which one can see clearly, than to walk in the great fog of mass hypnosis.

I feel sorry for the people who live this way. Don't worry I know what it's like, I went to university, I know what its like to not be able to express your real opinion in public.

But now I work at a software development company. And everyone is super red pilled, it's awesome. I can reveal my power level all day every day.

oh my.

and yesterday too, didn't shillary increase her cyber-liars budget?

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

hillary literally losing a poll on her own page HAHAHAHAAHAH

twitter.com/NextToSRK/status/758875176570347520

Go online. Talk to anonymous people. Get out of your bubble, where people say whatever they believe will make them more well liked. Trump is winning.

Faggot , Trump BTFO in DNC

white women and minority vote hillary

baby boomers and X-gen male vote hillary

It's over

hillary already won

EVERYONE VOTE HILLARY BUT ITS A TIE

So that's half the country? Because Clinton and Trump are matched in the polls.

>National sovereignty and security is more important than foreign feelings
based Mexi-bro! There's going to be a giant door on that wall and it will always be open for redpilled freethinkers, like you.

>EVERYONE VOTE HILLARY BUT ITS A TIE

FAGGOT EVERY BODY KNOW TRUMP IS STUPID

TRUMP CAN'T SPEAK LIKE INTELLIGENT PERSON

WHEN DEBATE START HILLARY WILL CRUSH DRUMP

EVERY SING WHITE WOMEN AND KEKOLD VOTE HILLARY

because they stand with "Right Side of HISTORY"

I'm a PhD student registered republican mate

>TRUMP CAN'T SPEAK LIKE INTELLIGENT PERSON

I love how you post Hitler besides him, when most /pol think Hitler was right

this reply is so fucking stupid i dont even know how to fight it. you won good job

back to your shithole faggot.

A majority of the voters in my state are voting for Trump or see him as the lesser evil. In fact, if I were to go next door and try and spread Hillary's "message" I would probably have the door slammed on my head repeatedly.

>Go outside. Talk to real people.
My coworkers and my friends, minus literally one, support Trump because he's not a criminal.

One can only hope.