On a scale of 1 to 10, how insecure do you think Joe Rogan is?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how insecure do you think Joe Rogan is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lUbAvNNMqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't really care. He's had a great life.

Probably a 5. No worse than the average person. He seems like a pretty openminded, laid back and self-deprecating guy. He just has a few issues he's obviously overtly sensitive about.

he's obviously bisexual and has been begging to experiment with someone. Not a gay guy - but another closeted straight friend and he's got no luck with that

youtube.com/watch?v=3lUbAvNNMqI

>tounge

whats with the ear rings?

>What are the 90s

I find it interesting that nobody rags on him during the podcast, even close friends - but he'll rag on everyone no probs

What do you mean by "rag"? I've never seen him genuinely insult a guest on the podcast. The closest has been that crowder argument, and the rest is just friendly banter.

as a comedian he isn't very funny and mainly sells out shows due to ufc/podcast fame and not because of success solely as a comic.

as a martial artist he got KO'd and failed to make a career as a professional fighter

he's been balding for years (got terrible hair plugs) and just recently decided to go full bald

works out excessively to compensate for the fact that he's a manlet

has to escape reality 24/7 with drugs

i'd say he's pretty damn insecure about himself. hence why he has so many pet projects and stupid hobbies. he has to constantly distract his mind or else he'll focus too much on how much he hates himself and fall into a deep depression

also literally raising his wife's kids

>manlet
>daddy issues
>closeted homosexual
>knows he's only coasted through life because of fear factor (pure luck he got that job)

i'd say 11/10 at least

Imagine being Jamie on that podcast and having to be all like "damn, Joe Rogan, you fuckin' straight, all hetero with your twinky face and homoerotic comments about UFC fighters. I would believe you enjoy sex with women, both my persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is look up another Livescience article. Like seriously imagine having to be Jamie and not only sit in that chair while Joe Rogan flaunts his barely-repressed homolust in front of you, the banter with Eddie Bravo barely concealing his homosexuality and attraction to men, and just sit there, minute after minute, hour after hour, while he says gay shit. Not only having to tolerate his twinkface but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he FUCKED HOT CHICKS and DAMN, JOE ROGAN'S WIFE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his homo fucking fagface contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of weird and interesting science articles and later Youtube clips of large beasts killing animals for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Ohio. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the semen that's glistening on his dick sucking lips as he makes another homoerotic comment about Nick Diaz's form, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "powerful (for that is what he calls it)" heterosexuality, the heterosexuality he worked so hard to project when he married his beard "wife" several years ago. And then Joe calls for another Youtube clip of Anderson Silva's weigh in, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Eddie Bravo could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Jamie. You're not going to lose your future podcasting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>manlet
Automatic 10/10. Every manlet friend I've ever had has made me feel uncomfortable at some point after having a few too many and spilling their guts about how much they envy me and how they shouldn't have smoked or done whatever else is percieved as a potential growth stunter.

everyone thinks im gay or possibly bi.

at 28 i still feel awkward around females and dont go anywhere because friends think im weird, thus i dont see anyone for months except my mom and dad. i wish hookers were legal in the states, it could seriously help. meanwhile my shit friends grew up socially.

Are manlets insecure because they're treated badly or do people treat them badly because they're insecure?

Or is it like a chicken and egg thing?

>hairlet

An interesting debate, it stems from the idea of physical dominance over another person. In an altercation, if one individual's height and weigh exceeds the others by a significant amount, there is next to nothing the other individual can do if unarmed. Therefore they inherently possess less control in any situation involving physical aptitude. There's also the inherent question of their progeny's physical attributes, will they create other weaker smaller members of the population, passing on their own lack of physical stature? These insecurities can be overcome, be they can never be eliminated.

0, the guy does not give a fuck. yeah, he knows he ain't the biggest or smartest, but he is just happy being himself. guy knows who he is and is comfortable with that. if people don't like that, joe don't give a fuck.

>10 to bald manlet

The only thing he's clearly insecure about is weed.

>its a "im down to suck your cock" 90s symbol

heh. i should know. im 43.

The fact that you, OP, some degenerate basement dweller someplace on planet Earth, feels the need to create a thread about Joe Rogan is absolute proof that Joe's doing just fine.

You, on the other hand, boy have you got some issues.

Why are you still here?
Genuinely curious.

Why would he not?

Being here over the age of 25 is fucking pathetic. People are supposed to not want to be pathetic.

I don't think about Joe Rogan at all

The fact that you, , some degenerate basement dweller someplace on planet Earth, feels the need to reply to a thread about Joe Rogan is absolute proof that Joe's doing just fine.

You, on the other hand, boy have you got some issues.

>Nick Diaz
that got me rock hard. I wish Joe Rogan would just do a sex tape with another closeted fighter already

>no one over 25 shits

sure thing junior
i coulda fucked your mom in highschool! kys!

i find laughing at the stupid assumptions made by generationkuk here makes it easier to shit. honest answer.

You don't stop Interneting after 25, user. In fact if you're posting here, you're pretty much done maturing and will be the same person at 40 that you are now.

You'll be here till you die, agelet

Says who?

>t. self-loathing 24 year old

4, about half of OP

no, don't tell me this is true. Is there truly no hope for me?

>he types like a nigger too
>he tells people half his age to kill themselves
>he uses exclamation points like a teenage girl or a faggot
I'm guessing lack of intelligence is why you ended up here at your age instead of successful and with a family.
>everyone who posts here is a manchild adolescent neverneverland resident like me
Says everyone normal. You know normal. It's that thing you wanted to be until you realized you're not good enough.
>t. failed to meet minimal standards of society and peers literally for decades

I see I've triggered some people who didn't go anywhere in life.

imagine being this much of a faggot

When did the Joe haters infest this board?
Is /r/movies migrating?

Joe was always /our guy/

Wow

>everyone normal says you should stop doing fun things past 25
No.

>HE SO NEW HE TL;DRs

summerfaggot

>being adolescent is fun!
You sure proved me wrong, fucktard.
>reaction images after 2010
>calling others summer
You'll grow out of it eventually like the rest of us did.

>It's another "user projects his failings onto a rich & famous person" thread

Please guys, the Zac Efron thread is bad enough

Of it is. You don't realize it because you're still in it, just wait.

>I grew out of your childish habits
>everyone who uses Sup Forums is an adolescent manchild

Check out Aristotle over here

Being here under the age of 25 is pathetic. Why aren't you out enjoying your youth? I'm 36, been here less than 2 years and only because I can't say racist and sexist shit in the real world.

>Of it is.
Nice. You're obviously the guy to be giving out advice.
>reddit spacing
>2 dimensional thinking
Permission to deflect denied.

>only because I can't say racist and sexist shit in the real world.
Sounds like you need new friends, user.

I was giving advice? No, just calling you an idiot.

>he deliberately makes his spacing less legible to avoid being the butt of a dumb meme

You are so new it's making me wince

I'll spell it out for you; if everyone here is a stupid adolescent, what does that make you?

If you aren't a stupid adolescent, what makes you so sure that everybody else is?

Get a hold of yourself, it's embarrassing

who here brap squad

Go somewhere and socialize

Why is Rogan such a swarthy Irishman?

"This other person in the river of shit is going in the deep end, ew gross."