>labor needs
>illegals should get same benefits as everyone else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-ewYyEay4Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labia_majora#/media/File:Vulva_labeled_english.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Elites want cheap labor

Are you new to life?

A mighty phoenix will rise from the ashes of the GOP.

The Democrat party is dead but has too much of a leesh on the media for it to actually be acknowledged.

Trump at least bested 16 opponents and won the primaries fairly, whereas Hillary had to rig it against 4 other people and still won by a slight lead.

>taking this rancid cunt seriously

PRAISE KEK

>the problem needs to be solved
>creating honorable decent families
Decades of reality eating away at the fact that the problem will never be solved in the way we would like and that Dems will just keep trying to buy their votes has wizened people.
We have to enforce the laws we have.

Nice trips

Kek has spoken

Well, that happens. Times are changing, you get with them or you die. It's not the party that should dictate, it's the people. If the people want a wall, it's your fucking job to BUILD IT.

Double dub trips

do people actually care what tubbo meghan trainer tweets about?

Hopefully. The Republican party has been shit since the late 80s.

The dystopian vibe I'm getting from the influx of Hillary propaganda here now makes me think all parties are being snuffed out actually.

It's excessively forceful while maintaining a friendly facade. It's pretty creepy.

H A I L K E K
A
I
L
K
E
K

Why did the GOP want another closeted-gay mormon robot with no charisma for a candidate? They don't understand that's why romney lost twice. The GOP, especially Rick Wilson, is a party build on retardation.

You might be on to something there, Satan

She doesn't realize that she was only part of the party for the last eight years because she's a self-important woman.

The Bush Neoconservatism had dominated the party for the few decades is most certainly dead and buried.

No, it died a pathetic death a long time ago. It has been reborn.

Also, the Jeb reference in that debate video makes me laugh.

I'd John her McCains, if you know what I mean.

Are you referring to Teddy's progressive platform, or Lincoln's expansion of federal government to introduce income tax and cuck the South?

The GOP has always been the Cuck Party.

It's the Democratic party that switched after FDR and Civil Rights movement. Before that the Dems were the party of limited government and states' rights.

the only reason we are allowing illegals from Mexico to enter this country is so that:

a. democrats can get more votes and

b. they don't start a revolution in Mexico, overthrow the government, and risk them siding with a """hostile""" nation

Her namby-pamby cuckservative party is dead, and not a moment too soon.

RIP GOPe

Get Bernie on the ballots and split the dems. If you live in a blue state or a swing state please help get petitions signed to get Bernie on the ballot this November. You could get only raging Trumpists to sign it, because a petition isn't a vote. Let's make Bernie screw Shillary without his consent guys. /:=)

good, a purge of the neocon rats is much needed. They should go back to the Democrat Party, we dont need them

wew so wew degenrate this wew cannot stand

Cucks gonna Cukinh

I bet her salami nipples are gross and those monsters are all veiny and shit

Well she's a slut and her dad's ok with it so you probably have a decent shot

Meme magic like fucking clock work.
Praise Kek

what did she mean by this? also does she have bikini pics?

PRAISE KEK

good
youtube.com/watch?v=n-ewYyEay4Q
2:20

don't forget an interventionist foreign policy abroad,
Reagan fucked over Central America, guess where the majority of illegals are coming from now kek.

>grossberg
lol

>will rise

TRUMP CONFIRMED PRESIDENT

Didn't this bitch marry a nigger?

>Neocons upset that they lost the party they infiltrated.

What did they really expect? It's so over-the-top insane that they expected to keep control of the party indefinitely after Iraq and pushes for amnesty. Of course those two things were going to be the downfall of the neocons.

The problem with neocons (well, one of many) is they don't even understand Americans. They're as clueless about Americans as uppity Europeans are. They don't get us. Like foreigners in their own country. They created a fantasy in their minds about what Americans are like, and they believed it because they were winning elections - even though they were only winning elections because they were the only opposition to the left, not because Americans want disgusting third worlders moving in next door or because Americans like invading shitty Muslim hellholes. It just took a while for people to catch on to the fact that the neocons were actually just as bad as the liberals, and dump them accordingly.

Just like those troops your father sold out back in Nam?

The Republican Party died with the resignation of Nixon, though it had been in it's death throes since Goldwater lost. Don't kid yourself.

they are still anti-illegal-immigration, they just didn't realize the only way to solve illegal immigration was to come out hard against it like Trump

yes and it's a good thing.

The GOP was bullshit. It was anti-science and logic and catered to the dumbest of the dumb (herr durr evangelical voters).

The GOP is can be rebuilt as the party of SCIENCE. of big science! men like Peter Thiel could help forge the new GOP.

Leave the bullshit gender studies and social nonsense to the libs.

I like this user.
He's a good user.

>
see
this is what shall rise. The party of Big Science! Future Humanity.

remember, trump was going to make anime real. you need singularity level tech for that.

you can almost see that inner labia
almost

i think you mean labia majora

The party of cuckservatives is dead.

You can see the labia majora in this frame. A little more and you could see the one right before the vaginal orifice as depicted in this encyclopedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labia_majora#/media/File:Vulva_labeled_english.jpg

i always forget how tidy asian labia are.

good for them.

its not dead. its just shifting back towards eisenhower/nixon and away from bush/w. bush. this is normal republican turnover.

how were eisenhower/nixon on science?

did eisenhower push for the satellite programs but wanted to kill manned space flight?

i'm ignorant about nixon and science.

good, that shit sold out party deserved to die

doubles confirm confirmation

PRAISE KEK

>neocons
>tru conserbadibs
>taking A FUCKING QUEEF seriously
>assume I'm laughing for 2000 characters

>this triggers deja vu for me

this must be a sign trump will win

Nice digits.

She is right, fuck neocons

NASA was founded under Eisenhower, so that was pretty good. I dunno if Nixon did anything pro-science under his administration.

>wizened

STOP PUTTING Z'S IN ALL THE WORDS AMERICA

nice. both parties have generally stupid positions on certain aspects of science.

e.g., the left buys into social science way too easily. the right thinks most science is a leftist conspiracy.

if the GOP could turn itself into a hard core science party, it could radically change the party makeups and win elections for the next decade plus.

Stop putting u's in words dipshit

We need more Z's in letters, it's an underuzed letter.

this. praise kek.

The GOP isn't really anti-science; just anti-science that hurts fundamentalist feelings. It was Obama and the democrats that wrecked NASA not the Republicans. If we could all just accept evolution, we'd be in a better position.

I've jerked off to Meghan McCain literally hundreds of times

the NEO-CON republican party is dead

the republican party is now a nationalist party

Why do people want two of the exact same party? Both parties should be opposite ends, this is what has happened in the UK where the Conservative party and Labour are pretty much the exact same party so it doesn't matter who we vote we end up with the exact same policies. We need them to polarise so people can vote to fit the current climate and afterwards the parties adjust again.

Oh fuck Iam a weebo now.. Thanks faggot

Don't stain our Nationalist Movement with that liberal niggerfucker kike faggot you Redditor

In my home country of nepal, my village has a legend that has been passed down for generations. The legend of the golden king who would one day rule the world.

It was said that on his journey he would slay several mighty beasts and topple many great kingdoms, he would slaughter all those in his way with words and the sword. And his greatest foe would consume him, only for him to slay the beast from the inside out by cutting it's belly open and rising from the entrails, letting the world see the beasts dark insides.

MUH HIGH TEST

Good. Neocons have been running the GOP for decades, now the order is finally being shaken up thanks to Trump showing that the base is fed up with these establishment cunts.

Well said, sir.

Well said.

Meghan McCain is not a Republican, and never was.

>I dunno if Nixon did anything pro-science under his administration.
I dunno, but Nixon created the DEA, started the Drug War and expanded involvement in Vietnam.

On the contrary, it's the cucks who are dead to us, the real owners of the party.

kek has spoken. bless you

as an arizonian i really want to vote for the democrat running against mccain.

but the democrat is worse. be nice if another republican ran against him.

same with jeff flake.

This, that dumb bitch is scum just like her ISIS creating daddy

All Trump has done is show that the GOP has been a propped-up corpse puppeteered by (((elites))) for the past century.

Vote for a third party.

Trump will break the hold the evangelical christian right has on the party if he gets elected. The Republican party may well become the party of hard science while the Democratic party embraces the soft "social sciences".

The U.S. electorate doesn't like going to far left or right. the democrats have moved further left and have pulled the right back to center, hence, the nomination of Donald Trump, who styles himself a centrist Republican.

fuck off neo-con

>Meghan McCain

I would gladly fill that fattys bum

FUCK your party, dumb bitch! Glad to see it die. It gets to keep its name and color though. Republican sounds pretty cool.

That's 40k as fuck

>MFW The golden throne is on Mt Everest

This fat ugly whore needs to STFU.

The only reason she has a job is her daddy's name. And the media always love republicunts who are will to betray their principles for attention.

You shouldn't talk about your own race like that, Bill Kristol.

KEK has spoken the republican party is dead Long live the American Nationalist Party (also the democratic party is going to balkanize after this election)

>open borders
>sensitive
>labor needs
>illegals should get same benefits as everyone else

If that's what the republican party was then thank fucking god Trump killed it

The party is dead because daddie and other establishment elites didn't win this year

i love how conservatives hate labor.

its essentially the backbone for their power.

keep shitting on workers and see who many people are able to participate in a consumer based economy.

your world will crash and you wont have anyone to blame but yourself.. and niggers.

Good. Fuck them for letting illegals in.