DEALS BEFORE ZOD

I'm bored, so have this old Craftsman Justice League Tie in.

And note that "old" is a relative term.

I feel like this is how every Arc in Williamson's Flash run will look like

I hope that one of you fine Sup Forumsmedians read this and thought "This wasn't a complete waste of time"

Remember to buy your 3 year old Craftsman tool today

They Key...wow...so threatening.

Didn't know what to think about this one. Just implausible? Cringey? Charming?

But by the time the bad guy was laughing villainously while claiming victory I was sold on it . Fascinating all around.

Thanks, OP

The KFC one is still the best

>KFC
>not remembering the Subway tie in with actual Michael Phelps and the Olympics

advertising as comics doesn't happen often enough

really the only older one i remember was that 'dangers of marijuana' psa thing with spider-man and some bugle intern

I just gotta wonder who was the marketing """"""genius"""""" that came up with this tie-in? Even in 2012, Craftsman's parent company Sears was in decline and blatantly advertising powertools in comics is just weird for a company that doesn't have spare cash to throw around.

>I hope that one of you fine Sup Forumsmedians read this and thought "This wasn't a complete waste of time"
Oh I've read many comics that sucked far harder than this.

Does anybody have that KFC promo comic where the JLA teams up with the Colonel to fight his evil twin

AHAHAHA THIS IS GOLD
>Guy with a hole in his wall suddenly talks about his fucking shave
Better dialogue than Bendis

Wish granted but I'll be slow

>Crises on Infinite Fried Chickens

Where did my sides go?

dear god I popped an edible an hour ago, and I find this magnificent thread, you have no idea how much of a mindfuck to read all of this right now

>edible
A what?

edible marijuana

sometimes baked into brownies and cookies

that explains why it is mindfucky

He's an annoying stoner, he means he ate a weed brownie and is giggling like a moron while reading this comic in the manner of stoners

anyone has the subway one?

What's with the Flash's costume?

it's the only one that can stand the 11 herbs and spices of the colonel sanders chicken

Does it involve lolis?

DCYou came with costume redesigns for everyone

They tried to make it look like the show with the emblem. While around the same time, the show changed its emblem to look more like the comics.

They made it white fro one panel I was refering more to the dark bits and the yellow eyes