Would you support a holocaust if muslims where the targets this time?

Would you support a holocaust if muslims where the targets this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVY1sAKSIzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off KriPo

Jews and Muslims and I'm there

No.

Just kick them out.

wtf i hate hate now

No, only if it's Muslims and Jews.

No, Islam is a distraction

You had me at "would you support a holocaust....
>yes

No

No.

You have to do the Muslims AND the Jews.

Bonus points for niggers.

Whats a KriPo?

I'd support it if shitposting OP's were the targets

The last times we tried to kill jews you nearly killed us all with your russian friends.

I would have supported the first one, frankly.
>Mein Fuhrer has a first name
>It's A-D-O-L-F
Mein Fuhrer has a second name
>H-I-T-L-E-R
>'Cause Adolf Hitler has a way of starting the S-H-O-A!

Hi Kriminalpolizei

Kriminal Polizei or something

All non-whites should die except for asians and indians

I found you Ranjid

>this time
>the heeb keeps trying

>t. pajeet

Of course. They've taken my hometowns landmarks and members of my family. Their lives are forfeit as far as I'm concerned.

When you say "indians" your talking about our Indians right?

yes. religion is a matter of choice, you line them up, ask them "would you rather burn than renounce islam?"

if they say yes, their faith is fanatical enough that they're terrorists

Yes

Muslims and then the Jews.

>mfw i'm a jew and I'd gas them all.

aussies are probably only 30% water though

then use the flakers as kindling

>asians and indians
>that flag

nice try at derailing canada

No

Native Americans are a nigger tier race of retarded savages

Jews have to go first so they don't stop it

They would throw you in there too dipshit.

I can't argue with that.

No, that was Jews crushing you with Jewish money power coupled with Jews who took over Russia.

Now you have Stasi Merkel protecting the Jew bankers and bringing the Muslims. If ever there were a time for Germany to feel guilty about itself it should be now.

t. tanned germans

Sounds scary, I sincerely hope nobody gets hurt.

Hell yeah, Hitler got it wrong with the Jews especially when it started targeting mostly assimilated Middle Class Jewish Germans.
Muslims don't assimilate and see all non Islamic-cultures as something to be conquered and subdued.

>implying I wouldn't betray my own kind in order to make a perfect world.

Sup Forums has redpilled me hard. I would happily kill myself and every other jew if it meant that the world could be better.

I would support a holocaust of everything not white

No, given an absence of welfare / gimmedats, Muslims assimilate quite well. No problems with my Muslim friends here.

No.

Why, you ask?

Because, the muslims are the group preventing the fart left from gaining too much traction.

Each muslim attack means one more person turns away from leftist "#regufee's welcome" bullshit.

Muslims got their women down hard. They know not to act like shit towards men.

Essentially, if feminism takes over completely, what we've seen in colleges and shit, men losing their right to due process, being labelled "rapists" just for being born a man, etc. will become a global reality for all life.
No due process and mandatory castration for sexual offenders (in a world were "eye-rape" is considered a serious offence).

To me, Muslims have their place in the world, even if they are psycho rampant killers - because they aint the only damn ones.

Besides, when feminism tries this shit (but has welcomed so many muslims in) there will be fighting against it, and we may even unite with the mussies.

And alliance like that could lead to the real holocaust, a successful one, against the jews.

Muslims have their place, begrudgingly.

Yes. They are subhuman filth trapped in the dark ages and wholly incompatible with modern society.

No, just mass deportation for all non-US citizens.

Actually, Hitler was 0% water after his sucide.

>This time
Implies there ever was a holocaust during ww2.
They starved in the camps due to allied bombings of roads and bridges cuting off supplies and of typhus.
If there were gas chambers they would not have had a fucking wooden door that any man could break down, and worse, the guard outside would die aswell.

Schindlers List won´t be enough this time.

>No problems with my Muslim friends here

When the time comes you will be getting tossed into the incinerator with them

Not my fault your country doesn't assimilate its immigrants well.

>Here's 3,000EU a month, please accept our culture and work ethic

Start with the Jews

Honestly, have you had a bad experience with a Muslim, personally? Just wondering

Not only would I support it.
I would volunteer to throw these filthy roaches in the oven. Men, women, children. No distinction. I would do it for free. Maybe I would pay to do it.
Heck, I would actually give everything I own to have the privilege to stab one of these fuckers in the dick and be considered a national hero.

Add jews and I'm in.

youre thinking too much into it, just accept that 1234567890 gasdafsafrillion died

>picture
>he thinks the Imperium from Warhammer is genuinely a good thing and not to be a parody of all the worst shitty regimes of human history fused together
Why is this a Sup Forums meme? Is it because Sup Forums doesn't actually know anything about Warhammer?

Nobody ever gets 3k per month. That´s part of the problem. They come here expecting cars, houses and money and as soon the realize that they have to sleep in tents and halls for a while they start to explode.

God-damn, France, you mad.

Seriously I get why though. One of the smallest Muslim populations in the EU and you get most of the attacks.

What is it with the 'french' mussies that makes them all so damn crazy?

I love your hate. Join us!

Even burned shit isn't 0% water, my friend.

>German humor.

I like you, Pierre.

>implying the Imperium before the Horus Heresy isn't the best picture of what the Imperium should be

Go back to sucking tau cock you commie.

I lived in Manhattan in 2001 so it would perhaps be reasonable for me to say yes I've experienced unpleasant microaggressions from them

> has random picture of Hitler

Edgy

Smallest muslim population?
We have like 10 millions of these goatfuckers.

Calling it a holocaust makes it sound like its a bad thing, I'd call it spring cleaning

> mfw Uncle Tom

tfw Hitler was probably one of the only people to not be literally Hitler

kek

>he doesn't have a Hitler folder
>leaf

suck my penis

>Imperium before the Horus Heresy
You mean a globali-I mean, galactic government that oppresses the average person's rights run by a fedoralord and his legion of inhumane murder machines who bans all religion? That sounds right up Sup Forums's alley.

I'd be the fucking greeter.

So close.

Now check 'em.

M8 i supported the previous holocaust

Me too, Jacques. Me too.

sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=wVY1sAKSIzk

beats being 50% chocolate Sweden

Logistically invalid argument

All P* is W
h is W
therefore
All P is h

also a shit joke

Logically*

Yes, but the non-Muslim shitskins should be deported.

>implying Sup Forums wouldn't support it if it were still just the jews.

We need an inquisition/reformation more than we need a holocaust with muslims. Central Asia and North Africa are both Muslim regions of the world, but they seem a lot more docile and half-assed about their faith than the middle east. If those areas could all be converted to Christianity, I'd be happy desu. A holocaust of what remains in the ME would also be acceptable

Calm down Helmut. A ticket to Islamia is enough, brutality is not required.

If you holocaust your enemies they win.

Why bother, just kick them out, they do a good enough job killing themselves.

Nope, muslims carried their banner proudly on their backs when facing battle, jews on the other hand sneaked their way in. There was a reason jews were the target specifically.