What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?
What will happen next?

What a fucking fuck.

Cuck

He found out Tom has the same waifu and is two timing her with Asuka.

>Average American household.

>that scene where frank keeps trying to leave the office with the last word but he turns around like three times and threatens her over and over again

kek

What episode?

seven

Yea he pretty much got shoved all season while muh stronk women work.

in this same episode as the OP that woman says "i'm astonished at how talented men are at destroying things" or something like that.

claire fucked up this show.

Can someone tell me what happened in episode 1? And is episode 5 the one where the election is about to be decided through votes of congress?

talking crow crushes all of frank's enemies

>We are all brothers here.

Just because I had sex with a man doesn't mean I'm gay.

Bump

>let's put one of our actors in a producer and director role and see what happens
>oh she's all of the sudden the main character now
>oh frank is a megacuck now
>oh frank is actually not going to be president anymore
>"my turn"

my hatred for women keeps growing each and every day.

Why the fuck did anyone let her get away with it? Did she actually play a game in the real world like she played in the show?

>when men create they look to present a good story.
>When women create they look to present the women in charge.

Will there be any end to the Hollywood shenanigans?

SJW are the main audience of the show. What did you expect?

some decency.

>left
>decency

where have you been for the last couple of months my dude? MY SEX JUNK OH OH OH.

Yea I guess you're right.

You just can't handle a strong female character.

She's a fucking robot.

>>oh frank is actually not going to be president anymore
>>"my turn"
Haven't seen it. Does this actually mean what I think it means happens?

>Claire cucks Frank with 2 guys
>Claire cucks Frank out of the presidency

What did they meant by this?

I'm 25 minutes in, in the last episode. It looks like he is right.

You could clearly see when Robin wright directed the episodes. It's much stonk women and men are stupid narrative.

Is it cause of an impeachment or death?

He actually sabotages himself and even steps down, which is something Frank would never ever do, they jumped the shark.

Yea what were they thinking. Just finished the episode.

>muh long con by fronk.
>oops "my turn" tee hee.

and yes she does actually say "my turn"

Robin Wright took control of the show, she has for awhile now

Seriously when did this show become House of Claire? It ruined the previous season.

Since Robin started directing the episodes and became executive producer.

MY TURN

Well that explains a lot. The decline in quality is very noticable.

I just don't get the whole invading antarctica. Seemed far fetched but I guess it was all about that american that was on the boat and had his body dumped in the ocean. And it seems from the final scene that the whole thing was orchestrated by that autistic old lady who somehow became an adivisor to both the president and the first lady and who also had that hacker guy killed as well. I reckon her and that other guy who was working for the opposition campaign then switched are somehow running some big conspiracy that went through the entire season but which we will only find out about when the next season comes out.

oh yeah, spoilers.

I have no fucking idea whose choice was it to let her do that though. Like what the fuck is wrong with these people?

>I just don't get the whole invading antarctica.
They're not invading Antarctica, they wanted to make sure Russia doesn't drill there, I think you might be talking about Syria?

>And it seems from the final scene that the whole thing was orchestrated by that autistic old lady
There is something weird about that lady, she has no emotion. I hope that is intentional because it was very off putting.

> somehow running some big conspiracy that went through the entire season but which we will only find out about when the next season comes out.

at this point I'm fine with anything, even this isn't far fetched, then they will come together to fight the evil.
fucking hacks.

he's telling him not to let her have BBC
obviously there will be BBC

Did you notice that in this image it says "pasterbox" but later in the episode says "pastebin"

I meant the Russians invading antarctica. They took over McMurdo station so that they could secretly do some drilling there. It was a bit disappointing how in the episode that followed that it didn't even get a mention.

And what caused the Russian boat to suddenly get into catastrophic trouble? Did they accidentally drill into a Nazi or reptilian base?

It will be answered in the next season learned from Ridley scott school of storytelling.

>S5 and half of S4 directed by Robin
>both were awful

What did Robin Wright mean by this?

>telling your wifes boyfriend not to cheat on her
How many layers of cuckery is this

she is butthurt Shillary Supporter who went on a power trip.

Just like all women she cannot handle power.

I have honestly never seen, or heard about this level.