̵̻͉̤͙͚̙Y͓̭̳̮͔̦ͧ͂͆̌͆̆Ō͘U͉ͨ͠ K̡͓̂ͧ̋̒̂N̤͉̳͚͙͚̣O̜̝W͕̤̯ͣ̏ͭͩͤ́̀...

̵̻͉̤͙͚̙Y͓̭̳̮͔̦ͧ͂͆̌͆̆Ō͘U͉ͨ͠ K̡͓̂ͧ̋̒̂N̤͉̳͚͙͚̣O̜̝W͕̤̯ͣ̏ͭͩͤ́̀ ͚͉ͦ̾̐͂͐W̶͍̯͛̄̂ͅH͘Ý̞̭̘̆̃̔ ̘̯͓͓̯ͧͩͪͯ̂ͤͤ͠Ȋ̩̜̕ ̳̬̽͜ͅĀ͐͏̝̘̦M̢̞̼͔̠̪͚ͭ̓́ ͬ̽ͬ́͏̣̳H̡̜̺͑ͤ̈́̽Ȅ̗̻͙̍̿̇̋ͮR̟̰̻̪̦̳͉̽ͬ̐Eͣͩ̈ͬ̚ ̢̝̽͌ͨ́͒̒D̮̞̩̔A̴̗͎̝̥̠̳͖ͭ̎́H̖̹̆̍̌̒̋͊N͎̪͔̏A̳̯̣̠͈̮͋̊͋̄L̥͙̟̭̟͚̝͂ͧ̄͗̆̿̚͞D̬̞̙̩͍̉̍͂͒͒͆ͅͅ

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s17jEfEjTFJp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bernie ! If we use fusion we can beat hillary and Dahnald and get the delegates !

That's creepy.

Is there a spurdo version yet?

̢̝̽͌ͨ́͒̒D̮̞̩̔A̴̗͎̝̥̠̳͖ͭ̎́H̖̹̆̍̌̒̋͊N͎̪͔̏A̳̯̣̠͈̮͋̊͋̄L̥͙̟̭̟͚̝͂ͧ̄͗̆̿̚͞D̬̞̙̩͍̉̍͂͒͒͆ͅͅ

Can I join in?

Mama says I should be the next Presdient after big brother and daddy.

Jeb is a mess !

CruzMissile.exe has stopped working

You can't catch me, Dahnald.

Oh, hello Dahnald. It's me again. Weren't expecting me?

Wtf. Does he ever come back

he's right behind you

I'm waiting donald

>vocaroo.com/i/s17jEfEjTFJp

fuck your spoopy el rato shit

I lol'd
That's fantastic

This might be the best meme of this campaign.

I can see those delegates poking out of your pocket Donald! Don't make me come over there and grab them!

I'm afraid I need the delegates, Dahnald

if cruz is so smart why doesnt he just hack trump's campaign and take the delegates?

Hand them over, Dahnald

What's his name again?

Maybe he can trade those turtles for delegates

Toвapишь Дoнaльд, дeлeгaты?

Hello rato
Noto spamo

Dahnald Da-Dahnald. You know why I'm here Dahnald. The delegates. We agreed on this Dahnald. Dahnald please, it's between you and me nobody has to know. Okay Dahnald? Now, I've got a bag here. You should be able to fit all the delegates in there. Okay? Nobody has to know Dahnald. It's just between you and me. We can both go our separate ways after this J-Just hand over the delegates Dahnald. Please... For the sake of all of us, just hand over the delegates. Dahnald! I'm waiting!... I'm getting impatient Dahnald! THE DELEGATES! DAHNALD THE DELEGATES!

where did he go????