DID SOMEONE SAY COVFEFE?

WE HAVE THE BEST COVFEFE, WE HAVE TREMENDOUS COVFEFE

>COVFEFE
>FEFE
>FE 2x

What did he mean by this

covfefe

Someone post the image of Colbert insulting Trump repeatedly, and when Trump tells him to fuck off Colbert says he's obsessed with him and has a thin skin

I put 2 teascoops of sugar into my cofe

BLAMPFEFE BLOMPFEFE DRUMPFEFE

This one?

You mean hte mspaint comic of "lol just pretending to be retarded"

Between covfefe and pissposting feels like it's been a productive week

SOPA DE
COVFEFE

What did Trump mean by that? Did he have a stroke mid tweet?

Or this one?

>he finally removed the tweet

so what did he mean by this? Press coverage? Press conference?

cov to the fefe

Now his deputy AG got a special prosecutor for him

Life comes at you fast

Yeah, I think it's that one

Trump a CUTE

Whoops meant this one
Spicer took his phone away

Wait I found it

but seriously, we cant let him get his hands on the scoops

These pics make Trump look lovable af

Is Trump the unhealthiest president since taft?

WE HAVE PEACE SCOOP COVFEFE BIGLY

Damn this man lives his scoops

kinda feel bad for spicer.
Why didn't trump take him to meet the pope?

How long until he is deemed mentally unfit to lead the country and is forced to step down?

fdr

COVFEFE BLUMPFSK

FOR CHRISTS SAKE DONNY HAVE A SALAD ONCE IN AWHILE

never tbph.

About 8 years

jfk was a sickly cunt

I'd like to see that.

Trump probably ordered a basket of tendies when he was having dinner with xi jinping

>How long until he is deemed mentally unfit to lead the country and is forced to step down?

Not as long as the left continues to jump the shark with shit like pic related and then obsesses over typos

I fef'd

So you're suggesting another Reagan "pudding head in the white house" scenario?

worse than Taft, actually.

Taft was big but muscular, and at least made the effort to exercise.

Trump actually thinks that exercising is actively bad for you, that you have a finite amount o "life energy", and that once you use that up through physical labor, you die.

The man has actually regressed to a level of unscientific ignorance that hasn't been seen since before the dawn of civilization. I mean, damn, even the early Cretans and Mesopotamians knew exercise was better for you than sitting on your ass all day.

jesus christ

COVFEFE ZLORMPF!?

But seriously, we can't let him get his hands on the second scoop

Ronald Reagan figuratively had alzheimer's by the end

So, never.

can she get legally in trouble for this stunt btw?

How many of these inane Trump posters are actually Russians larping as Americans?

Man trump is such a meme

yes this has nothing to do with a parody or satire anymore

Why do liberals insist on shooting themselves in the foot like this? Polls show people agree with their base policies like healthcare/education/corporate regulation but the identity politics kills them

She's done nothing illegal

>user still believes in (((science)))

good goy

holy jumpin george how is this man still alive?

test

How do you take your covfefe, lads?

Me? Straight blacked.

wb comerade

The guys 70 years old and eats junk food non stop and still campaigned harder than anyone else I've seen.

>why does the press cover the incoherent, ironic and contradictory tweets of the most powerful man in the world
MAKES ME THINK

Threatening the President is a class E felony and making a ISIS like beheading picture with no further comment should qualify as such.

Trump should make an example of her

Well he had to be treated for exhaustion and had to take a golf cart around g8 because hes too out of shape to walk long distances, so maybe his "human battery" theory was correct

and yet he was too tired for a 2 day visit to a different country to sell covfefe

>tfw no matter what dumb shit he does Trump only comes off as a lovable buffoon
Like GWB in the internet age

Artistic expression cucklord :)

I love the way he grabs pussies and refuses to pay his emoyees

If he makes an "example of her" it makes Kathy Griffin a martyr, giving the Reddit crowd a stupid cause to rally behind and breath a few days of meaning into their lives

If he ignores her, she'll fade away again

So he is pretty much a representation of his voter base. Except he is actually successful and has been laid.

It's impossible to dislike the guy when every two seconds you're reminded why you liked him in the first place by embarrassing libs chimping out about nothing.

>deletes covfefe tweet
>tweets this

Already went out the window because shes crying for forgiveness and some of her sponsors have dropped her. If they go after her she will have to suffer the consequences of her actions which will at least be a 250k fine.

>it's real

the absolute madman

no way

>unironically defending trump
u fucked up
its ok
just admit u regret it

absolutely genius, if he's good at one thing it's social media

mfw trumpf is manipulating the whole world

DRUMPF BTFO

>Yes I'll have two scoops of covfefe please.

COVFEFE

what do you get if you figure it out

Feels good to have a president that just casually shitposts on the internet after obamas messiah act

Nah my stocks are doing pretty good right now.

plz no ban mods

Now that Melania doesn't put out anymore I think he'll take her up on that offer

On some good quality coke from the business days

None? Russian shills are easy to recognise, there were tons during the Ukraine situation. There haven't been any since then except in the Syria threads

>wearing head dress

Na

>my ms paint strawman sure showed them!

>Getting butthurt from a ms paint that took less than 2 minutes to make

Man our president is such a trendsetter!
I love our orange, two scoop eating, manlet pushing, big dick having alpha leader!

TWO TEASPOONS
W
O

6278381652D Chess baby!! MEGA!

It was deliberate, libcuck. Daddy never does anything without reason.
When are you going to let it sink in that you lost?

I'M GOING TO GET YOU YOU ORANGE MEME SPOUTING COVFEFE RETARD!!

No Colbert, I will have all the scoops

>butthurt

I made an offhand comment, the same one I usually make when I see any ms paint strawman shit, poking some fun at it.

You really need to look up what butthurt means, user. I'll give you a hint: it isn't that.

Also, obligatory
>my smug anime face sure showed them!

Jesus, make some good banter lad.

You seem to show every symptom of butthurt though

you're good, it's the middle of the night in burgerland and the mods do not get paid nearly enough to be up at this hour. Worst you'd get is the pic deleted by a jannie, but even that is unlikely. They seem to give up keeping Sup Forums clean sometime shortly after midnight in the Midwest.

Leave the scoops to me.jpg

It's 7 am

I'm honestly a bit lost. What do you mean by that?

and they don't start up again until about 9 am.

Seriously, try posting some blatantly against the rules thread. It should be up for another 2 hours, barring something unusual.