Fassneto

>Killed JFK and almost killed Nixon
>Almost fucked over the future by killing Trask
>Destroyed Auschwitz
>Was completely okay with his best friend being possessed by an all powerful mutant pharaoh
>By the end of Apocalypse, killed more Gentiles and Jews than Nazi Germany and probably killed more mutants than the US Governemnt ever did

Why are the movies still trying to paint him as some morally grey figure?

He's played by Michael Fassbender. He made women wet, therefore he's never wrong. There's literally no limit for his body count as long as he's hot.

>destroyed Auschwitz
I'm honestly surprised he hadn't done it sooner

>>Killed JFK

You didn't understand that movie

>mfw women wanted that one boston bomber to go free just because he's hot
i dont even have a face

i just want one x-men movie without magneto vs xavier story arc.

>Zemo's motivation
>MUH FAMILY
>Iron Man's motivation
>MUH FAMILY
>Magneto's motivation
>MUH FAMILY
I'm starting to notice a pattern

>Killed JFK

Did you even watch the movie?

You're right OP. Magneto is a hero and I'm tired of the movies trying to make him ambiguous.

Name a better and more relateable motivation

>>>Killed JFK
>You didn't understand that movie
Beyond that, he didn't even pay attention

Do they even have any other good villain?

Apocalypse and Sinister are mustache twirling villains. Hell, most of the complains from movie Apocalypse being shallow are translated directed from his comic book counter part. The character is flawed at a basic level.

The more I think the more I believe the x-men have only one dimensional villains. They just reuse Magneto because he is the only complex villain they have.

Dark Phoenix, brood and the others are shit too.

>MUH WAIFU

Sinister will be fun at least

>Apocalypse and Sinister are mustache twirling villains

I mean, they don't have to be. They're not bound to the comics, Fox can always deviate from the source material in a way that would be interesting.

Well, Apocalypse was fun too. I enjoyed the performance. Im just saying they are pretty shallow and have no real personality. I hope Cranston becomes the new Sinister.

They should had go first for Sinister, while teasing Apocalypse, and then the next movies an arc of them fighting or surviving Apocalypse. Now we have it backwards, Apocalypse was the villain that teases Sinister and Sinister the overarching villain.

At least Sinister costume fits well with the Foxverse costumes and style.

Bitches be crazy
>Ted Bundy received fan mail

hopefully they punt Singer off after this and start taking notes from Deadpool

Magneto was probably lying. "I....was trying to bend the bullet Charles" Yeah right.

Dont fool yourself, other than the costumes (which doesnt make a movie) Deadpool was a mediocre comedy and a bad revenge action flick. There are no notes to take from the Deadpool movie other than muh costumes, which again, dont make a movie good.

Luckily Deadpool is in 2016, and the rest of the x-men have 50-70 years by that time so they will never interact.

>implying
X-fags salty a joke movie was better than their big climax

Charles Manson got married in prison and you're a virgin

Im not saying Apocalypse was much better or even better. Just saying that Deadpool is a terrible comedy and normiebait. Its like a super expensive episode of Family guy.

Charles Manson had a harem before prison, to be fair

one of them tried to kill President Ford

I like the soldier who goes through the motions following orders, doing really bad shit in the name of his nation but always doubting himself; at the end of the day he becomes the thing he promised himself he wouldn't become and goes rogue - and everyone sees it but him... and he doesn't see the TOTAL wrong in his actions, but that it's the only way he knows. Wish we had more like that.

You know what always bugged me about these movies?

So, like, First Class takes place in 1962.
The past part of DoFP takes place in 1973, so that's 11 years later.
Apocalypse takes place in 1983, which is ten years after that, and 21 years after First Class.

So why do the oldest cast members still look vaguely 30-something? Why aren't Magneto and Xavier and, like, Beast not 55 and greying?

Captain America in the movies?

Mutants age slower than humans

duh

Magneto is 48 I believe in Apocalypse and does look the part. Ant-man actor is 47 for the record. Most men get into their 50s looking now.

Xavier is the only one who doesnt look his age. But thats because his retarded baby face.

someone said you might have to invoke the sliding time scale of comics.

>Sliding time scale
>For an obvious period movie

I mean, I guess I can KINDA see it, maybe. If I squint.

If they're not actively jowly and grey in the 90s set Phoenix Saga movie though, I'mma be pissed.

James McAvoy is a beautiful angel, you shut your mouth

>Ant-man actor is 47 for the record

Speaking of which, I still can't believe fucking Paul Rudd is in the Marvel universe. I mean, a year has passed since he was first introduced, but I was still thrown off when he popped up in Civil War.

ah so it's bait then.
k