Is this true?

Is this true?
Americans eat pizza like this for breakfeast?

That looks good as fuck, but nah I'd prob eat it with the bros while drinking beers

My area is known for incredible bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches. Here is one of them.
Some people in my area eat this for breakfast every day.

Are you in the bronx or something my nigga

breakfast pizza is tasty

Lung Guy Land.

Oh. I guess around NYC all these bacon egg & cheeses look identical.

American foods always make me hungry as fuck. I also understand why there are so much fatfucks over there since the junk food is cheap I heard.

Post moar greasy, heart killers american foods.

It is

I can buy an gyro of this For only $3.50

I would absolutely devour both

Amusez-vous bien, mon ami

i would smash the ever loving fucks out of those

Jesus

Dude, breakfast pizza is really good.

That and cold leftover pizza in the morning.

>his country doesn't have designated breakfast pizza
L.O.L.@ y'all

my problem with gimmicky food like this is there's always some traditional cuisine that's perfected a similar dish.
picrel

God
[spoiler] kinda want to try it at home though [/spoiler]

looks nice

Sometimes. The hospital near my house has a cafeteria that serves it every morning. Sometimes I stop by and have a slice, it's decent.

I used to eat it for breakfast at school.

Haha I wish. I only have a bagel for breakfast, if I have breakfast.

It helps that portions are always bigger over here. This is a normal-size meal at Five Guys, a really good burger and fries chain. I bet most Europeans think it’s two or three meals.

That's not a pizza, that's a pie.

Pie like pizza pie?

I'm vegetarian and this made me miss roast beef sandwiches like the ones I had growing up.

>I'm vegetarian
Gay

>I'm vegetarian

It started off as an ethical thing but I realized it's literally impossible to totally avoid animal products since byproducts are in everything. It's largely a matter of habit and health now since I lost a ton of weight when I cut out meat other than fish.

Tacos al pastor pizza?

nope, just a bacon breakfast pizza