Reboots but keep the actor

Was anyone really surprised (happily) Ryan Reynolds got to return to Deadpool after X-Men origins?

When a comic book screen adaption is poorly received most of the time they just recast the part, when the actors were fine, it was just who was *behind* the camera at fault.

[spolier] honestly I wouldn't mind seeing Halle Berry as cat woman again providing they did it right [/spolier]

>[spolier]

Just hit ctrl+s, user.

Pretty sure that doesn't work when you're just starting a new thread.

Pretty sure you didn't even try.

I'm pretty sure Reynolds is the only reason the Deadpool movie happened the way it does. That freak loves the character more than I do, and Deadpool's my favorite Marvel character.

Just goes to show that even in 2016, passion counts for a lot

This. Ryan Reynolds is why the reboot happened

And everybody loved Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson, nobody ever didn't want him to be Deadpool....they wanted him to actually play Deadpool and not whatever OC was named "Deadpool" post Wade in Origins

>Was anyone really surprised
Not really since Reynolds was the one that pretty much made it happen in the first place. Nigga had been angling for it for like half a decade.

My brother and I were watching Blade Trinity on TV the other night, and it's a dumb fucking movie, but both of us agreed that even back then he was basically playing Wade Wilson.

How is Ryan such a big DP fan anyway? Was he a fan before he got the role as Wade in origins?

I'm hoping he wasn't, I'd hate to finally get the opportunity to be my favourite comic book character only to realize I'd look like OP's image.

> Was he a fan before he got the role as Wade in origins?

He was trying to get the part since Blade Trinity m8.

And handsome movie stars can have nerdy hobbies too.

>And handsome movie stars can have nerdy hobbies too.

Daily reminder that Vin Diesel is a huge fucking nerd and actually got Judi Dench to play with his gaming group while they were making the Chronicles of Riddick movie.

Yep. Nothing is better than actors who value the source material

I'll keep that in mind thanks.

The Deadpool movie probably wouldn't have even happened, or at the least wouldn't have been nearly as good, if Reynolds wasn't so heavily involved with the project.

>you will never hangout with Vin Diesel and play video games

They must've broken his heart when he saw the costume design after he signed up for Wolverine. Thank god he didn't just quit.

True that I'm still impressed at the studio but willing to give me another shot. I guess he just has more pull than I realise.

Daily reminder Nick Cage had to cover up his ghost rider tattoo for obvious reasons when playing the role.

I wanted Marvel to let Andrew Garfield be Spidey, because he was a damned good Spidey. Tom Holland was a good trade off, though.

Not OP, but I just tried, and it doesn't work faggot

Yeah I was sad that they replaced Garfield at first too, but after seeing Tom Holland in Civil War... god damn they made the right call.

Highlight the text you want in spoiler tags and then hit ctrl+S. It works perfectly fine, you much have a plugin or something that's preventing it from recognizing the command.

From what I heard, he expected the movie to be bad but took the role anyway so he could be grandfathered in whenever Wade was going to appear in another movie.

>Was anyone really surprised (happily) Ryan Reynolds got to return to Deadpool after X-Men origins?
No because he is literally the only reason the movie was made at all

Save as?

>wouldn't mind seeing Halle Barry as cat woman again

Sure and let's just let Ben Assfleck play Red Batman again

oh wait

Affleck was the only good casting choice of that movie, user. Not his fault the script sucked.

Reynolds has said repeatedly, it wasn't just him. He's been trying for years, it was the fans. The leaked footage helped our voices be heard

i wonder if Marvel will give Andrew Garfield or Emma Stone another life in the MCU

I think Garfield is going to disappear into prestige pictures for a while, considering his next two movies are Scorscese and Gibson's latest films.

I could see Stone getting another chance at the plate.

It doesn't.

Every other movie in that franchise is a reboot. Fuck it all.

He just really likes two cocks in his ass

wellllll

it's not like him waving his half-Oscar around and yelling i wrote good will cunting you hunts imma write you movie now is a new thing

They had such great chemistry. Honestly they shouldn't of stuck to the comics and kept her.

Maybe they're recast her as MaryJane? She'll be good at that.