Nick Wilde Murdered

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/01/15-000-lego-sculpture-unveiled-in-china-kid-promptly-destroys-it.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Py805hYfopw
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/01/15-000-lego-sculpture-unveiled-in-china-kid-promptly-destroys-it.html
google.com/search?q=chinese shitting street
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rest in pieces.

Also reminded me of this: youtube.com/watch?v=Py805hYfopw

I laughed more than I should have at this.
Rip Smgusbando

>The sculptor, identified by Chinese media as a schoolteacher, apparently didn’t ask for any compensation for the destruction of his masterpiece, which was valued at roughly $15,000 USD, accepting the child’s apology instead.
what a cuck

Its not like all the legos are unusable now, he can just sweep up all the pieces remake it.

Chinese cannot create, only destroy

Sounds about right.

Should have used the cragle to reinforce it.

Is not being a soulless materialist also considered a cuck now?

*KraGle

Is this a joke? He warned him about the chord and he just proceeded to walk around it.

I was going to say, Lego sculptures are usually KraGle'd to keep stuff like this from happening.

Mainland Chinese are the new Americans. Basically the global assholes that no one really likes.

Literally no difference with an regular lego.

Out of all the "good filename" threads I've seen, this has to be the best filename of them all, hands down.

That is actually scaring the fuck out of me and making me anxious.

Fuck whoever would do that shit.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums with your shitty vacuous use of meme words.

Damn Chinese

kek

on the bright side we got a nice reaction pic out of this

I hoped the kid screamed "yiff in hell" as he destroyed it.

Have you even been to America? Americans are super friendly. Or are you an edgy American teen trying to sound cool by complaining about everything?

What classifies as a non-cuck? Dictators?

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/01/15-000-lego-sculpture-unveiled-in-china-kid-promptly-destroys-it.html

They should have used a tranquilizer dart on the statue after the kid got past the barrier. Stupid irresponsible parents.

Also, love that bit at the end where the Chinese described Zootopia as "Invisible Propaganda". They're onto us.

>This comes months after Chinese state media called Zootopia “invisible propaganda.”

What the heck?

I'm talking about other nations' perceptions of America in the past, you ignorant fuck.

Jesus fucking christ, that could not have been more obvious.

an accurate representation of her health

Propaganda for what? Race relations?

>15 000$ for primitive voxel art
Seriously?

It's the latest in Disney's blatant attempt to turn kids into furries.

Then you are an idiot, because non-idiots anywhere in the world know the difference between the character of individuals and the policies of their government.

And you are using the word ignorant incorrectly. Go take a nap or have a coffee, because goddam.

>promptly
Heh, fuck chinks.

If that showed up in your room at night

>Chinaman creates a cool statue
>Chinese child breaks it
>Sup Forums complains about all Chinese being awful
At worst this is a net neutral event for the opinion of China abroad.

>Then you are an idiot, because non-idiots anywhere in the world know the difference between the character of individuals and the policies of their government.
It was a fucking joke, you moron. I should've said, "Americans," in that last post, but even still. I was joking about how Americans used to be considered assholes by much of the world up until like maybe 10-15 years ago, while most seem to agree that mainland Chinese are kind of dicks a lot of the time.

Jesus fucking christ. Go read up on humor, you humorless faggot.

>be organizer for event
>pay balloon artist for a balloon statue
>get this
I hope they didn't pay upfront.

But it wouldn't even be that bad if not for that horrendous jawline.

It took me a while, but I finally got it.

AND YOU ALL CALLED ME A MONSTER!

>it was a joke when I said the world percieved Americans as assholes
>I was just pretending to be an idiot

That was pretty obviously a joke. Just because you take everything seriously on the internet doesn't make it not a joke, dumbass.

I guess you can stop the smug

so is this the new zootopia thread or am i going to have to make a new one

Don't mind me... just postin an update...

>Chinese are replacing Americans as the assholes of the world.
There is no joke implied beyond exaggeration. You were OBVIOUSLY making a comment about the character of both Chinese and Americans.

If you thought that came off as a joke then you don't simply lack a sense of humor, you are an idiot.

POST MORE CUTE COMICS

I don't think the rest of Sup Forums can handle two zoo threads.... best if we all stick to one....

Mr big doesn't get enough attention

that's pretty great user all of your draws are really on point.
Why don't you try to make actual comics or at least scenes?
of zootopia of course

No, it was pretty obvious that it wasn't really a comment meant to be taken seriously. Holy fuck.

Sup Forumsmblr is real.

>came months offer the Chinese government called Zootopia "invisible propaganda"

That kid was obviously sent as an agent of the emperor

>not kragling the fucking thing
that guy deserved it

>get called out for making a stupid comment
>"Uh oh. Can't show user senpai that I'm stupid or weak. Better say I was just joking."
>gets called out again for it obviously not being a joke and just being a stupid comment
>"Uh oh, he called my bluff. Better call him an idiot with no sense of humor and fall back on spamming meme-words".

Well at least they got the bubble butt right.

Fucking fired. Dude probably can't even work at a grocery store anymore.

>Ballon snake...Ballon snake had a hard life

Can we delete this thread and start over? isn't this supposed to be a Zootopia thread?

>Chinese
>Human

nice joke LMAO

How come he didn't glue the pieces together?

I fucking love these things

No, he does not... praise the godfather...

That's the thing... scenes, I can (andwill) do.... but comics,I cant.... I'm somewhat of a perfectionist? If you can call it that... I'm still mostly working of of references, I cant seem to bring myself to cartoon-ify anything for comics.... I just have a tendency to make things look as close to original as possible. And, I spend hours and sometimes days making one drawing.... so a decent comic would take me months.... I'm getting faster though, and I'm beginning to draw characters with minimal reference. So, hopefully I'll have oc for everyone in due time.

of course a modern gook child did this. I bet their parents were no where to be seen.

The flower is beautiful because it is fleeting.

t. ancient Chinese proverb that I just made up

their parents were at the designated shitting street

why hasn't there been a balloon snake spinoff where you have to avoid sharp objects and heat exposure yet

Can anyone in this thread help me with something, I'm looking for a comic that I saw on co a while ago about Nicke going savage after being shot by bellwhether and biting Judy and instead of screaming she moans.

Of course the chinks did this.
I live in Vancouver, they have no respect for anything or anyone except making money and being disgusting.

I always lose at the irons.

Reminds me of that Chinese kid that carved his name into the side of an Egyptian pyramid.

fucking furries

This was in China you uncultured fuck. Chinamen know how to find the loo

>I was joking about how Americans used to be considered assholes by much of the world up until like maybe 10-15 years ago, while most seem to agree that mainland Chinese are kind of dicks a lot of the time.

Heh.

Oldfag here.

"The world" only considered American's assholes after the Soviet Union collapsed.

And "the world" will start loving American's again the minute somebody nasty gets enough power to scare people again. Like, oh, China.

And then, "the world" will be begging America to stomp said nasty guys into paste.

Again.

Well, fuck you very much, foreign cocksuckers.

You spend twenty years shitting on us and now we should bail your stupid asses out AGAIN?

Fuck you hard, bitch. Deal with China on your own.

google.com/search?q=chinese shitting street

Damn, she's so fine

Yeah the Chinese are sooo bad at keeping their eyes on their mischievous children. Next thing you know a little nip will fall in a Gorilla exhibit at a zoo. I mean, could you imagine?

But the sculpture was created by a chinese guy

>try everything stuck in my head for days

Or maybe it was an actual joke, you fucking autist.

Holy shit that is savage.

Fuck you're an easily triggered cunt.

And yeah you Americans are fuckin rude when you travel. It's a known stereotype.

t. Australian.

>Heh.
opinion discarded

>Oldfag here

dropped

M8 Australians are only behind Chinese on the worst tourists list. Fucking bogans.

I would have knocked him the fuck out

I understand you about wanting your draws to be the most perfect you can.
And well keep the good work and I sure look forward for your future zootopia scenes

>oldfag here
>heh.

>just over 1 minute difference between posts
Are we adding samefagging to the list of offenses now?

I'd say quit while you are ahead but that boat came and went.

I have never seen the Lego Movie but the fact that a tube of actual fucking Krazy Glue is an actual plot element gives me the giggles.

>want to leave this shit thread
>nowhere else to go

:^)

Chiyang choong ching chong in herru!!

Photoshop or legit, +1 to you.

>which was valued at roughly $15,000 USD,
I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but most if not all of that value comes from the value of the components used, which shouldn't have been harmed at all.

Post a scene you want me to draw, and I will... just for you, user.... I'm running out of references anyways.

That is pretty much their philosophy though. Tibetan monks do this all the time with sand paintings, make something beautiful and then immediately destroy the hell out of it.

The Imperium does that too. Spend months putting your life, blood, and soul into a work of art embodying the message "SEND HELP". And as soon as Orks invade you destroy the the fuck out of your work of art to create such a powerful psychic feeling of loss that psykers lightyears away will immediatly hear your message and send help.

wow.. that's an honour
maybe you can try this one
yes Im a judyxnick fag