Why is this board so in love with Marie?

Why is this board so in love with Marie?

She's the least hot of the Kankers and she's the one most likely to end up as a stripper, as a junkie, in jail and/or dead.
What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20040630135223/http://animationbymistake.fateback.com/abm/dannytalk.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u_-lIMpH2xc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice use of completely transparent reverse psychology, user.

Broken people give me a hard on. Like that one mortal kombat chick with the shark mouth

I like her hair, she's artistic and she went for the nerd.

>she's the one most likely to end up as a stripper, as a junkie, in jail and/or dead

Her and Edd make the kinkiest couple of the Kanker/guys pairing.

>Implying she's less attractive than 3 eyed Lee or buck toothed May

kys desu senpai

>least hot of the Kankers
what the fuck's up with you nigga

>Why is this board so in love with Marie?
Kathleen Barr

The text and the picture contradicts each other.

When yiu getvright diwn to it She's the least fucked up looking out of the three

> the least hot of the Kankers
She's the only Kanker that's conventionally hot. If it weren't for the art style she'd look at least OKAY while the other two would still look like trash.

marie sounds like a smoker, may is inbred, but marie just has blue hair

Because the whole geek/punk shtick is super cute and relatable for a lot of people.

Hell I think everyone knew a Marie at one point or the other.

Her proportions also aren't much different from Nazz's, who's supposed to be "the hot one." If Nazz is supposed to translate to attractive then Marie is at least passable.

>She's the least hot of the Kankers
Your opinion runs contrary to basically everyone else's, but sure.

I agree she's kind of trash, though. Hot, but trash. May is where it's at.

>Broken people give me a hard on
I'm reading Erin Dies Alone hoping for more shutin-girl in between the game delusions.

Is that why everyone's gay for Kevin?

>he doesn't want to fuck the junkie stripper
get a load of this faggot.

>Hell I think everyone knew a Marie at one point or the other.
I lost my virginity to a Marie in a movie theater, she was more of a goth and she was older than me but still.

i know right? junkie chicks are my favorite. the rich ones got the hookups goddamn.

This is a good example of what I'm talking about. This artist ignores Lee's square chin and May's huge nose to make them more attractive but Marie is pretty much spot on because she doesn't have any specific ugliness to ignore. Hell, in concept art, she was clearly meant to be notably hotter than her sisters (though with a weird torso.)

Goth/punk chicks are my fetish.

marie in 5 years

>having a fetish for punky girls past the age of 18

Anytime you see one of these neon puke-colored hair chicks running around, they're either some liberal pinko feminazi or an ICP fan.

Really guys when has there ever been a colored-hair girl who wasn't a complete abomination of a human being?

Poisonous animals are bad for you but they still look pretty.

That's pretty tenuous. The female body types really aren't that varied, just various stages of not-fat and then May (since they're kids, after all), so face is going to be the distinguishing feature. So there's not much of a way for us in the real world to judge if Marie's passable in their world. We see a cute punk girl with freckles and hair over one eye, but people in-universe could see her as a gross pasty little girl with bad teeth and hair blue from motor oil.

who fucking cares. they just become as much like you as possible the more they hang around.

who dis

So you agree with OP?

I like this post more than I probably should

>implying there are girls that are not abominations of a human being

Who fucking cares about personality? They look hot.

A girl just like her had the hots for me in real life, I got my first kiss with tongue and boob touch from her.

She moved away in Freshmen year and we lost contact.

So I've got a legitimate reason.

So is it possible to save her if you make the right decisions in the game?

Because given how powerful your time traveling has gotten by the end of the game, there's no way its impossible unless its pure railroading.

somewhere out there, there is a complete nude version of this, but the only variants including the nudes was auctioned of by 14-bis.....

Are the Kanker's meant to represent inbred hillbilly trash?
I never thought about this until now but this concept art makes me feel like they were supposed to be inbred
And they lived in a swampy type place and crazy inbreds live in swamps in fiction

a girl i know on skype. anyways shes kinda trashy but could be a marie-type.

>And what about the Kankers sisters, do they exist?
>Another big grin as Danny exhales, 'Oh yes! They're based on a pair of Grade 7 girls who true to form were always on the lookout for potential boyfriends. They frightened us with their intensity and attitude yet they always wanted to play the innocent with the older guys whom they wanted to date.'

web.archive.org/web/20040630135223/http://animationbymistake.fateback.com/abm/dannytalk.html

Literally inbred? Probably not. They have different dads so they're very blatantly hillbilly trash, but inbred? Unlikely.

have you guys watched any danny interviews? he really loved this show and it seems he put his heart into making it really great

What if I find trash hot?

Note that Danny never dated those girls. EdsxKankers deconfirmed

>True to form
FUCK! You mean to say that there was a punk rock chick begging for dick and none of those dudes were interested?

On a long enough scale, they're all equally likely to wind up dead. Same with you, and me, and everyone you will ever know.

She's already hot, but she's also trash. If you find trash hot, then she's double hot. Simple mathenomics.

Because, she cool.

storytime?

Kids typically don't get fantasies of being dominated by abrasively aggressive girls until much later, very likely as a direct result of their childhood interactions with abrasively aggressive girls. At the time, though, they're just annoying.

Big, luscious, cock sucking red lips.

And Mae is a buck tooth retard and Lee is a dude

Also Sarah is a bitch and Nazz is a cock tease

>but

I think that qualifies her perfectly.

I wasn't good at math in school so this is a revelation.

Double hot.

I don't get the hype either. I'm a Lee man myself.

>very likely as a direct result of their childhood interactions with abrasively aggressive girls
Nah. I'm just so lazy I'd rather the girl do all the work during sex while I just lay there. Unfortunately I've only found women who would rather be the bottoms.

>no one ever includes her fuzzy armpits

You just need to look in the right places.

You think they ever fool around with each other when the Eds aren't around to satisfy their lustful urges?

Marie is objectively the best-looking

that's why

What's the better user? You don't like gals with a little hair on them?

>motor oil
I wonder if Marie is more of a Ford, GM or Chrysler girl.

> She's the least hot of the Kankers
> Not Lee Kanker
Baitcucker.

She was the friend of the sister of a friend, she was 17 and she liked to hang out with us 14yo nerds, she ran our dungeons&dragons grouo, we thought she was the coolest and hottest girl in the world and I guess she liked the attention. She liked me the most and she wanted to take my V, me being young dumb and not used to being around girls I thought she was just a really good friend.

This went on for a few months, eventually she got sick of me not taking the hint and one time when were watching a movie she just put her hand down my pants and jerked me off. Then she took me to her house and fucked me all the way. We dated for a couple of years after that.

>tfw waifu charts are filled with broken girls

>user has lived the only sexual scenario I've ever really wanted out of life

Welp, I'm off to obliterate myself.

Ah, so a predatory relationship. Still hot.

It all depends on your allegiances. If your aligned with the Urban Rangers than you can only leave her to suffer.

I've heard that the mmo has a secret scam quest that allows you to save her regardless of alliance.

This thread is just bait for Herny and Lynx to draw more Marie, isn't it?

That sounds like rape, bro
That girl raped you, bro

>least hot
No that's Lee
But May is the best

She's the only one of the three that's attractive at all so there's that.

May is cute as fuck though.
>WANTS to be a housewife
>Smart as hell
>Fun tastes in comics and movies
>You just know she is going to grow up to have huge boobs and wide hips
>The buck teeth add character without being gross like Marie's never been brushed yellow ones.
>Freckles

Give it another few years and you can live it in VR user. HOLD ON.

>smart as hell
Since when?
>buck teeth add character
Lol okay
Let's not forget least sexy and most annoying voice of the three. Same with her laugh.
Most boring hair and clothes.
>You can tell her adult proportions
Fucking how?

It'd be nice if they drew the other two sisters

>Since when?
Valentines day episode
>Let's not forget least sexy and most annoying voice of the three. Same with her laugh.
Opinions
>Fucking how?
Some girls just radiate some kind of "future milf body" signal from them.
I literally cannot imagine a version of older May that is not stacked as hell.

>most annoying voice of the three
thats lee though

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder everyone is beautiful in there own right

youtube.com/watch?v=u_-lIMpH2xc

>22:28

You know you can link at a specific time by right clicking and copying video URL at current time right?

fuck.....i just notice that Marie looks just like a co-worker and i cannot unseen

we are really close friend and we both know if i was single we would be fucking for 2 weeks and stop just to eat or eat while fucking

friends*

Are you a fat ugly girl OP?

>opinions
>What is this conversation?
Wrong.

I'm so glad OP is a contrarian, Marie is objectively best. Have your genetic accidents, I would fuck adult Marie until my hips experience the heat death of the universe.

I'm sorry
and OP, she didn't buckteeth or redhair so instantly wins
blue hair which is not something you tend to normally see, attracted our youthful eyes and ingrained itself on our sugar encoated minds

why didn't a girl cool colored hair bully me when I was little

but he probably liked it

>mathenomics

Okay, that got me. Wasn't expecting that at all.

We should be in love with all three of them. Even know we may love some more than others, they all deserve to be recognized.

A trashy hot girl who is insanely in love with a nerd and quite literally wants nothing more than to ripe off said nerds clothes and ride him like a bucking bronco. Geeze user I haven't a clue

Millions of people have lived it

that's crazy off-model

Its okay when women do it :^)

But May was my favorite

It wasn't rape, I liked her too. The age difference wasn't a problem. I wanted it, I just didn't know I wanted at the time.

She was the best, always gentle and patient with me, taught me about foreplay and eating out, she bought me my first beers, she taught me how to drive, I had my first joint with her, she took me to prom. She could have gone straight to college after graduating, but instead she stayed for another year working part-time jobs so we could still be together.