I wanna be part of 'this'

This is a weird thread...

Everytime i see the american flag in EVERY movie or cartoon i feel weird, like a void in my stomach... like i wanna be part of 'that'... what's that? i dunno...

i asked to my dad why i feel that... "I dunno if you got me dad, is weird, maybe my explication has no sense"... "Yes, i got what you say" he told me... "I wanted to be part of 'that' too... but with the time, i noticed 'that' doesn't even exist..."

is like... uhg.

Well, weird thread, i dunno if you got my point... if don't, just hide me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk
youtu.be/Ai3_pTg560U?t=73
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is propaganda, Marcos. Are you from barrio norte by chance?

Nup, Rosario.

I get the same feeling when listening to our Anthem (instrumental.)

Well, but that's YOUR anthem, i have goosebumps when i hear my anthem too, but with another country symbols? never happened me, just with american flag.

Once bollywood passes h*llywood in popularity everyone will want to be Indian and we will all speak Hindi. Screencap this.

those chemicals from bigmac got you mate, now you’re a hooked ameriboo

>bollywood
If they start copying the name, they have no future.

high mogolic

everyone is american they just haven't come home yet

>said the bolutwo

Come to North Carolina!

I also void my stomach everytime I see the American flag, I'm told it's perfectly natural

Come home black man

How do you feel when watching videos like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk
youtu.be/Ai3_pTg560U?t=73

I've been in the US (only in airports) and it feel surreal, everything is so weird and cliche like out of some movie or tv show. It's a reality based on all the shit I've seen on TV. Anyhow, I hate them.

That was uncalled for

>Anyhow, I hate them.

>Anyhow, I hate them.

That's OK Philipe. We understand. That's why many of you post amerimutts 24/7. That's how they cope. I am not mad at you guys.

god was american before he died

:(

>only in airports
> I hate them.
airports? or the customs who didn't allow you here?