Yuropoor here, where do I find clothes to dress like characters from the comfiest show ever made?

Yuropoor here, where do I find clothes to dress like characters from the comfiest show ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

miamivicefashion.tumblr.com/archive
youtube.com/watch?v=D7w-8vaaNuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ2qRljD3DA
youtube.com/watch?v=JWE_2jQEAAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thriftshop. you will end up looking like reviewbrah. good luck.

Any metropolitan gay bar

Do you have hospice shops in your country i.e. the places where they dump the clothes of dead people to sell for charity? Because they'll be there.

miamivicefashion.tumblr.com/archive

Did people really dress like this in the '90s?

after watching sopranos, i went out and bought a fleet of tracksuits

what's this style called, i'm balding and this hairdo would fit me assuming i become /fa/ as hell

late 80s. and yes in southern florida they probably did.

>'90s?
No, but they did in the 80s
90s was all about neon lycra and plaid

80s, literally only in Miami and possibly Venice Beach

Unironically the same, back in the mid-00s, I own at least 4 pieces and 5-6 white shoes.

i went full vintage adidas after the gopnik meme coincided with the athleisure trend. in the gym i squat between sets. memes are taking over my life.

Sonny's white blazer is dashing.

No it was more an 80's thing to dress like a clown unironically. In the 90's, only homos and thugs (wannabe pimps) who dressed like this.

philip michael thomas wears an awesome double breasted suit here. timeless cut. you could wear that today and be featured on a streetstyle fashion blog.

I unironically wear the lightgreen shirt/white pants/brown crocodile shoes combo at my job, combined with West Coast Choppers shades.

Wearing their type and fit of suits wouldn't work now, user, it would look kind of autistically off.

Influence-wise, it's better to just take aspects of something you like. Like I'm very into light or pastel colors sometimes, often like to wear mostly white. It's a cool look. But some throwback style just gives the impression of not understanding what is appropriate for your time and social environment. You have to adapt things you like to your time.

How do you dress like that?

Easy, Salvation Army and Goodwill are filled to the brim with 80s/90s style suits.

The 60s/70s vintage stuff is in high demand and people with an eye for it will grab it up instantly as they will a suit with a modern cut, but they tend to have way too much of those old "Miami vice" boxy shoulder pad/baggy fit/ double breasted suits.

But here's the thing, these styles will not look good to most people. It will come across as someone who simply thinks "a suits a suit" and goes to Salvation army and doesn't know the difference. Now a 70s suit that actually is vintage and fits, that's a man who knows style and probably hunted for it for a while. An 80s or 90s style? Simply a man that grabbed the first thing that fit in the thrift shop.

>But here's the thing, these styles will not look good to most people.

This is a really good point. And often the problem with 'fedora' guys. Not understanding that you have to find a look that actually works on you. Like a fit doesn't work on everyone. And it's not as simple as people who just say "be good looking". It's more like body type, complexion, hair color, height, everything, that you only know if it works when you try it on. But even then, some outlandish dated fashion is going to just be socially off if used in the wrong situation and time. It would come across like some kid or nerd who doesn't understand how adults dress themselves.

People do not dress like this anymore. You'll look like a tard.
Might as well get some bell bottom jeans and a tie dye shirt while you're at it.

Admittedly OP probably lives in one of those countries where people still dress like it's 1985 anyway

People who put this much thought into what they wear really annoy me. Who are you trying to impress?

Is pants above your belly button comfy?

>dressing like an 80s cop will be the new fedora and suit/trench coat

Unless you have their physic you will look like a fucking dumb ass, and even if you have their physic at best you will look like you are trying out your halloween costume

Actually more misguided than OP.

Well, it's mostly about finding something that's pleasing to yourself.

BUT who are we trying to impress? Everyone to an extent, it makes life much easier. You dress well you'll be first promoted and get best raises at any job (well assuming you're worth a fuck). You'll have a much easier time with women. Men will show you more respect and be less likely to fuck with you.

That baggy tshirt (I'm sure you're the type of guy that loves a free shirt and will wear one advertising his workplace, the local barbecue, radio stations, or nascar) and baggy off-brand jeans will get you treated as a bitch with no respect.

You will be judged in life by your appearance. Look nice.

Those were Hugo Boss suits.
That's what made Hugo Boss famous.

Actually, they've been around a lot longer than you think, founded in the 20s in Germany.....

And Hugo Boss struck it big by designing Nazi SS Uniforms.

Nobody is impressed by your fancy clothes, faggot.

>And Hugo Boss struck it big by designing Nazi SS Uniforms.
Ah, that old myth. Why does it persist so? Hugo Boss manufactured and retailed uniforms during the Third Reich but the statement "they designed Nazi uniforms" is nonsense. Those designs were the result of German military tradition (the totenkopf etc) combined with the ideas of the SS-Haupamt and the NSDAP's Interior Ministry.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7w-8vaaNuQ

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ2qRljD3DA

youtube.com/watch?v=JWE_2jQEAAM

Not the guy you're responding to, but are you claiming people don't treat you differently based on how you look?

Wrong, you homely cunt.

It's a real shame patrick bateman didn't watch this show in the American psycho novel and give long winded sartorial narration on what they wore every episode

More & more I'm coming to the conclusion upon re-watches that this is the best television of all time.

Those are the insignias and shit you mong. The uniform look and tailoring were all boss.

I'll always remember the two hour series finale. It was pure tv kino and could have been released as a film.

>american psycho
>anything at all existing that is outside of new york 80s yuppie culture

>The uniform look and tailoring were all bos
Wrong again. The "uniform look" was designed by Karl Diebitsch and Walter Heck, and the tailoring does not consitute "design". Once again, Hugo Boss manufactured and retailed the uniforms, but neither he nor anyone at the company has a role in the actual design. Stop pushing nonsense myths.

>In 1932, the new all-black SS uniform was designed by Diebitsch with graphic designer Walter Heck
Refer to McNab, Chris. Hitler's Elite: The SS 1939–45, Osprey 2013