Since Korean war americans have killed 25 millions civilians around the world

Since Korean war americans have killed 25 millions civilians around the world.

*sharts

Nice propaganda OP.

But USA hasn't even hit the big 25m yet.

Even if you include ALL wars USA has fought in, ALL enemy deaths (regardless of the killer), and enemy soldiers. You only reach a number of 24.2m

Note. This number includes Germans killed by Soviets, soldiers killed by disease, and all soldiers killed by the various countries that have allied with USA.

But regardless, with that level of propaganda you should consider a job with RT. OP

>OP wasn't one of them
Why

i would kill every poster on Sup Forums. twice. and burn them alive after that.

Source.

we need to stop them...the mutts

[Insert RT link]
Text:
BREAKING NEWS!!
Newly discovered evidence suggests the United States has been holding Iraqi civilians in concentration camps. Tens of millions likely dead!!!
Please sing the Russian national anthem, and pledge support for the Re-united Soviet empire to continue reading.

Sup Forums dot com

You have the blood of so many people on your hands... How dare you act like this doesn't concern you?!

i would bloody your nose, stupid frog.
so that your statement would be true.

We should just exterminate all who oppose the USA tbqhwy

whatever, explain this...

I would never lose a fist fight against scum like you.

t.ahmed

>t.

aoe effects too op, devs pls nerf

we need to stop the mutts... stop them

>have a country full of this
>wants to fuck a fleshlight

wtf Colombian """"""men""""""

the maleficent mutts

o say can you see

>fist fight
hahahha, have you ever been in a fight? the only thing you know abut fist is when you get fisted by ahmed lmao. " fist fight", heh.

mohammed

Lmao @ thinking USA just kills people for fun
Do you guys not understand how strict it is to fight? You literally have to call your officer while getting shot at to shoot back or you will go to jail, even if a couple of your guys was shot dead

I've never experienced the kind of fighting you mutts do in Walmart, no. I'm sorry if that makes me an unsuitable opponent in your eyes, but rest assured that I could crush you under your own weight if needed.

MUTTS

And yet the world still turned

this tbqh
And generals, who order the strikes, face sever backlash from the pentagon if even one civilian is injured

respect the mutt military

mutt military strict regulations

Source?

whiter than you mohammed

>butthurt samefag frog itt

shart the mart

i am 1/64 british

God damn I hate yank hours

>a stray frog is shitposting in a congolombian thread
>God damn I hate yank hours
kys nigger

they dont want us
only the girls here look good

To be fair that's not that many compared to previous hegemons/empires. Spaniards accidentally a whole continent, same with the Brits wherever they went.

Wrong

Who did the Brits kill en masse?

>bred maoris out of existence
>killed 20m abos that existed in the late 1700s, literally genocided tasmanian abos out of existence

just business mate no need to get so angry about it

Having sex with Maoris until most people look white isn't teally killing them en masse. Also, I have seen NZ rugby, there are definitely some Maori left. I also see the language all the time on Kiwi things like their passport, CoA, etc. Hard to claim you are genociding them while at the same time showing respect to their language.
As for your abos, there were fights between them and Euros, as often or more as not instigated by the aborigines, then residential schools, which also aren't mass killings.