Why do millennials not like eating out at restaurants?

why do millennials not like eating out at restaurants?

LEAVE STEVE-O OUT OF THIS

Millennials are the most vaccinated generation ever

bit expensive innit

back in the good old days a 3 bed house cost $100000, your brand new car cost $5000 and a 3 course meal cost $10

why would I spend money eating out when I could just spend that money on cheap pizzas and vodka

They don't want to eat where they work? Assuming they work.

I am a millenial and i eat out twice a week. You have a pic of Steve-O, but he amazingly has tons of money, more than i will or you will probably ever have.

lol yeah wtf why meme him into some whacky shit

We're body-conscious unlike you fat boomers.

I didn't know that was a millennial meme now. It is a huge waste of money though so finally a good thing

What are you talking about? It seems like millenials hardly cook at all.

no one to eat out with. If I were in a relationship id go anywhere with my love

I usually only cook or order take out sushi every couple weeks. Cooking is smart mayn

dude my grandparents bought their 4 bedroom house for $14,000

cause we are the introverted generation raised on video games and the internet

I'd rather save money and make it myself

Cause only true cucks put their mouths on vaginas in public

They hate free market

Cost. Politics aside, the MIllennial generation is getting ass raped financially in every way. The only refuge any will have is if their parents die and leave them money or a house.

I eat out everyday (22)

>another 'why don't millenials x' spam thread

Give it a rest shills

eat out like a 5 buck burger or full on sit down restaurant>

you think i would put my body through the hell of restaurant food? only gluten free and vegan for me senpai

I only eat out if I get home from work very late, and I just stop into some chink place. My work is in NYC so there are like 500 places where you can just grab something cheap

that sounds great, all i can get past midnight in iowa is overprice pizza or shitty burritos.

what the literal fuck are you even talking about? everyone loves eating in restaurants.

please make your way to the nearest gas chamber.

This

Like subway everyday

it's so weird, i've been watching jackass videos all week for the first time in 10 years and here you are , posting steveo out of nowhere.
What a based bro he was

>back in the good old days a 3 bed house cost $100000, your brand new car cost $5000 and a 3 course meal cost $10

And they didn't have sat radio and nav in the car, and no cell phone bill with a data plan, and no PC to buy or keep upgrading, and no cable bill, no internet bill, no laptop to buy, houses weren't 3000 sq ft, etc.

First off you have to wait in line and a long time if busy.
Then:
>order drinks which is probably the quickest service
>too bad they ask you before you even know what they have
>then you wait for another person to take your order
>then you wait for food
>which is likely just okay
>then you have to tip
>wait for a damn check
>have to practically flag the lady down
>Pay then takes forever to bring back credit card

What would anyone want to do this? I can make my own stuff. Pic related.

That house they lost in the great recession or the housing bubble?

Because they waste all their money @ Starbucks, because that's hip and cool.

starcucks are the worst

I know that feel. My grandmother, aunt and her husband, and cousin moved to Florida and when I go to visit them you can get any decent food, even decent pizza. There are only these fast food chains. I hate visiting down there. That's the only redeemable quality about the multicultural-ness of NYC, there's every ethnic food on every corner and it actually tastes good

Lol im fat and millenial you dont speak for all of us.