So has anybody else been catching up with the big news going on in Peru or is it just me...

So has anybody else been catching up with the big news going on in Peru or is it just me? Here's the rundown for everybody.
>A Japanese Peruvian named Alberto Fujimori won the Peruvian election back in the 90s, and his chief adviser, Vladimiro Montesinos, was the Chief of Servicio de Inteligencia Nacional, also known as SIN, pretty much Peru's CIA
>SIN was the one that did the dirty work in order to remove, catch, and eliminate the Communist terrorists threatening to destabilize Peru, Fujimori hated this but deep down he knew it was the only way, so if 8 out of 10 villagers killed were Communists it was worth it
>Montesinos used the resources of SIN in order to bribe public channels to support their cause and bribed opposing politicians into joining Fujimori's party
>Those that failed would be killed through harsh torture and killing techniques taught to them by the CIA
>An example being a teacher and student being burned in an oven, it's not known if they were dead or alive when they were put in
>Montesinos would secretly record the bribing of politicians to use as leverage, but this was leaked to the public
>Fujimori thus became the sacrificial lamb for the activities of Montesinos' SIN, and now ever since 2009 was convicted of ordering the Grupo Colina death squad to commit the November 1991 Barrios Altos massacre and the July 1992 La Cantuta Massacre, which resulted in the deaths of 25 people, this created the only instance of a democratically elected head of state being tried and convicted of human rights abuses in his own country

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/perus-president-faces-impeachment-over-corruption-allegations/2017/12/20/61b2b624-e4d9-11e7-927a-e72eac1e73b6_story.html?utm_term=.3804a049bbc2
reuters.com/article/us-peru-politics/failed-vote-to-oust-president-shakes-up-perus-politics-idUSKBN1EH00J
youtu.be/y6INp3k-vFc?t=44
youtube.com/watch?v=mH2fuGBs1tU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qasb3DwYNM8
yamamototakato.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>His daughter Keiko Fujimori ran for president last year but lost to Polish Peruvian Pedro Pablo Kuczynski
>A few days ago her party tried to impeach Kuczynski after he admitted to receiving advisory fees from scandal-hit Brazilian construction company Odebrecht while he was Peru's Minister of Economy and Finance between 2004 and 2005
>Her party alone controls 81 seats, this almost meets the requirement of a two thirds impeachment majority (87 seats)
>She wishes to gain more power by instigating a pseudo coup through this impeachment and to run for presidency once again without any major opponent in her way
>Keiko has a brother named Kenji Fujimori that's also a part of her party bloc, and 9 other people would follow whatever move he makes
>At 79 votes urging impeachment, his decision would spell Kuczynski's fate
>He ultimately chose to abstain, and thus Kuczynski was not removed from office
>Kenji hopes that in doing so he would be able to get a pardon for his sick father, from which the prison system is slowly killing him
>A few hours later his father was reported to having been taken from prison to a hospital because of low blood pressure and abnormal heart rhythm
>Kenji Fujimori posted the Lion King clip of Simba becoming king, with the caption "The time has come..."

What comes next? A new party called the Sons of Fujimori? Will it be like MGS4 with the Peruvian civil war segment but instead the rebels is his group trying to get Fujimori back into power? What would happen if Fujimori dies right now? Would his son pick up his will and hope? It's a very interesting time in the deepest, darkest Peru.

Extra information section.

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/perus-president-faces-impeachment-over-corruption-allegations/2017/12/20/61b2b624-e4d9-11e7-927a-e72eac1e73b6_story.html?utm_term=.3804a049bbc2

reuters.com/article/us-peru-politics/failed-vote-to-oust-president-shakes-up-perus-politics-idUSKBN1EH00J

youtu.be/y6INp3k-vFc?t=44

> 8 out of ten
Wtf are you talking about. His government had a deep hate towards natives and poor people, he literally destroyed the country. Most of the killings were unjustificated and he deeply divided the peruvian society and caused a mass migration from the highlands to lima. Native peruvians suffered a lot, they were massacred by the terrorists and by the government and if that wasn't enough, they are still discriminated by something that happened like 20 years ago. This fucking gook turned our country into a corrupt and ignorant shithole in less than 10 years.

This faggot LITERALLY RAPED HIS DOG

youtube.com/watch?v=mH2fuGBs1tU

Ummm, are you insulting based nippon's cultural hertiage, shitlord?

lol, are you a peruvian or peru-chi living in the US?
I can't imagine most of us living here would be interested in the politics of this tiny country.
The whole fujimori thing is an amazing story though, Peruvian politics in the last couple of weeks have been very entertaining.

From what I imagine will happen next is more political deadlock. From what I've been told from peruvians on here is that it probably would've been better to get PPK out of the picture and let the handless man assume presidency and restart elections.
For now I can only imagine things will get quiet for the holidays while they eat their paneton or something like that.

>assblasted indian detected

The 8 out of ten segment is pretty much what Fujimorism is all about, and Lima was already getting fucked in the ass ever since the 1970s anyways when Shining Path finally popped up. Hell actually the city had problems with immigration from the highlands since at least the late 1800s. The City of Flowers is no more with shanty towns built all around it. If anything he managed to stifle the pouring refugees.
And David Cameron put his dick into a dead pig's mouth. Politicians are fucked anyways so this doesn't really faze me.
Really I'm interested in South American because of the Sup Forums hilo latino threads and Peru just captivated me with its rich history.

Also fuck I should really turn up my heat, the cold is making my hands all shaky and making me create even more typos.

Im not an indian. You dont need to be one of them to know that Fujimori commited genocide.

Why are you earnestly replying to an American? Just do what the civilized world does and ignore him, he'll get tired and hungry then leave us for the nearest mcdonalds soon enough.

Is that a blanket? What material is it made out of? Looks really comfy.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA LMOAOA LE AMERIKKKAN LEIK LE MCDOLAND KEKE BASED OZZIE BANTZ

You fool, now you're just gonna bring more into the thread, unless that was your purpose all along Mr. Bruce Cunt Kylie.

>>Kenji Fujimori posted the Lion King clip of Simba becoming king, with the caption "The time has come..."
lol

Just grant clemency to the aging chink already Marco, he probably did more to give your shithole of a cunt a chance and clean shit up than any other dick could have.

What does that sign in the pic say?

Cheap cotton.
Lima wasn't thta big like 60 years ago, it got overpopulated because of the agrarian revolution and, then, the terrorists. Fujimori didn't help, he actually flooded all those poor places with propaganda

It's either "Fujimori made me a coca farmer" or "Fujimori made me a drug/crack addict". Both versions sound reasonable due to Shining Path kidnapping people and forcing them to join them, create drugs for them, and/or raping the woman and having the children continue the drug making trade.

'' Fujimori turned me into a cokehead ''

I've been following the news with interest and my friends as well. I'm glad things turned out fine for PPK because otherwise it would have had repercussions in Peru's economy and the last thing we need is a neighbour having an economic crisis.

> Like your country wasn't a corrupt and ignorant shithole beforehand

In the 1950s Lima had a population of about 1 million and ballooned to 2 million by 1965. In the 1870s it had a population of around 100,000. Lima. The time in which Peru could be said to have an agrarian revolution is the nationalization of 1969. Where companies such as W.R. Grace Corporation were nationalized. Peru was already reaching overpopulation status before then due to the natives from the mountains and countryside going to the city in hopes of having a better life, which would have started since the late 1800s. If Fujimori didn't use austere measures then there would have been an even bigger refugee crisis that the city could not handle. The attacks made Shining Path resort to kidnapping and forcing the villagers into being uncontracted manpower to produce for them while they fight the state. Thereby diminishing the flow of refugees trying to escape.

He turned this

into this

dumb peruano

the crackbaby should shut the hell up, wasn't the jap the one to take down the group in the first place?

Yeah and he also stopped a Japanese embassy hostage crisis with only one casualty caused by another terrorist group. Maybe he's upset at how he was taken and is lashing out at the man that caused the event to take place.

>first one is empty
>second is full of people doing business

Fujimori confirmed for Capitalist savior. How can Communists even compete?

Your economy was shit and he gave it stability. Fujimori was great during his first term but was corrupted by power in his later terms.

he flooded the country with cheap and shitty asian stuff and destroyed the national industries. As an example, we had a really high quality cotton production that was recognized worldwide, but when the chinese clothes came, all the cotton producing estates went to bankrupt, cause the chinese clothes costed a third of the price of national ones. Same thing happend with vehicles, he imported second hand shitty japanese cars and fucked up the production we had. The only growth we have is because of the mining.

wait, peru actually had a car industry?

Truly the PeruAryans have fallen.

so whats next for Peru?
was ppk surviving good for you guys or did it screw you guys over?

don't care

Why did Japanese people migrate to Peru?

WÄHREND SEINER KINDHEIT...

Nothing about this is showing up in the news where I live. Hell, even that south korean debacle with their president being a cult member only got a mention as "protests in south korea."

here we got the "president almost gets deposed from receiving Oderbrecht bribes" part, but not the Fujimori part

I think Fujimori was overall a good president

no one cares

Never head of this and I follow news every day.

The Shogun wars in JP.

I need to bump this.

I wish Lima hadn't got this fate.

If old Limenians weren't such pricks.

there wasn't any more room at USA i suppose

You're describing capitalism. Everyone benefits from not having to pay as much for everyday item and a few in non-competitive, government subsidized industries are hurt because now they actually have to compete.

That's why they get for electing perverse nips: give them the platform for putting their genes of evil to work.

But what boggles me even more that the reason that LED Peruvian to elect a nip is eeing how cucked chinks are. There's this chink Peruvian politician who wants children to be taught to praise Fujimori in school; something that fits perfectly into the totalitarian mindset of asians. This situation also underlines a problem with letting foreigners, particularly, Asians, to partake in politics in a foreign country: their stupid sense of loyalty towards their kind vs the other kind. It's good while they are in Asia but once they leave they become a fifth column because of this ant-like collection mentality.

SENDERO

LUMINOSO

PERU IS BURNING

Peru was the first Latin American country to establish diplomatic relations with Japan, accept Japanese immigrants, and so a Japanese immigration company would market Peru as a land with lush green fields that anybody could just come and take. The Japs that have always wanted to own land would come, those that live in the cold as hell north would come because it was advertised as a place with lots of gold and no winter, and working on a plantation as a contractor with a 25 yen per month salary is double of what a rural Jap would have made back then. The last one was more of a last resort option and they would save up as much money as they could before they'd go back home to Japan, but they'd pretty much be tricked into working past their contract and/or there would be no available ship that could take them back home. The Chinese were in a similar situation with the guano mines and sugar plantations at around the the same time but they still hold a level of resentment because of the fad that it was cool as hell to have unskilled Asian laborers as pseudo slaves., so the Japs were a tiny bit luckier in this instance.

>DAMN, MODERN PERU LOOKS LIKE *THAT*

Wow, even Colombians are redpilled on the Azn menace

looks like every major european capital. i blame globalism

Is this part of a song of his, if so link pls. Looked him up and apparently he lost a bet and had to walk 300 miles to his next concert.

Thank god Fujimoris are betraying each other now.

Just accept Kenji as your next Hokage already. You know it'll happen.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I would fuck his yellow boypussy to death before that.

Ha!

>Peru
>(GAY)

I just want a boyfriend unu

If you let his father go he'll probably fuck off.

fag

why didn't you let the jap finish his job??

Without Fujimori free, fujimorism is imploding.

Don't need to do anything at this point.

Parody of Attero Dominatus.

PORQUE YO CREO EN TI

Nice, haven't heard this song.

You say that now but in the next month it'll all blow over and people will forget and if the opposition to the jap is keeps fucking up or looks incompetent then people will end up not caring about what they just tried to do to your current president and vote for them anyways.

face it peru, don't underestimate an aggressive opposition. Besides, your cunt has much bigger problems with crime and drugs, nothing a little police state and cleaning up the streets won't fix. Why don't you run for politics yourself? Your cunts politics could use a fresh face, then again that applies for all countries too.

Peru is in a peculiar position. While they do have drug and crime problems, if any heavy action is undertaken then they could risk them all moving into the underdeveloped rural mountain and jungle areas. Then another insurgent group could form because of the new connections that'd be made. Imagine us with Afghanistan but instead of having to worry about the kebabs fucking off back into the mountains we'd have to worry about kebabs hiding in the jungles and digging ant tunnels, so pretty much Super Giga Nigger Vietghanistan 2.0.

Asian people are way more common here than you think. theres more than 1.3 million chinese and more than 100k japanese peoplel iving here. They have right to be part of our politics. Fujimori was just plain sick.

Lads should I buy 2 acres of Peruvian land for 53 dollars for a laugh?

>Let me tell you about your country: the thread

>Let me tell you about your woman
youtube.com/watch?v=Qasb3DwYNM8

The Fujimoris are a cute family tho

I was in Peru last year, and about a month before the election I saw her at the airport of Lima.

Awwww look at the babbies. Oh yeah if I recall correctly Keiko's mother was also tortured in the basement of her own home by SIN when she tried to run against Fujimori. She went through a lot but it's good to see her still smiling.

Right > left

I want Peruvian-Japanese lolis desu

say no to racism

Why so angry PeruANO?
Fujimori is /ourguy/

What DID Japan mean by this?

isn's that shiro amakusa? sorry, I can't see your point

Honorary as fuck

*isn't

to dumb too mock japan

This one is supposed to be Shiro if I remember correctly. It's made by Takato Yamamoto. Here's his website.
yamamototakato.com
And I just didn't understand wheat you were calling racist.

Tfw

>sweden white knighting for poor 3rd-world brown ass countries again

She came to my state once to give talks. I guess there was a sizable peruvian population here, who'da guessed? I thought all the spics here were Mexis and Guats.

I was just being sarcastic. I don't care about Fujimori if people say to him waaa the evil jap.

anyways, why did you post kakure kirishitan?

The fujimoris are proud Catholics

The Japs are literally yellow Europeans aren't they?

>yellow Europeans.
Hmmm lack of sanity and compassion I'd say.

ahhh I see. religious oppression isn't racism, though.

Lmao, Fujimori just got indulted

Sounds like a Russian

Confirmed, he is going to be a free man in just a few hours, I feel so ashamed to be a peruvian today

PUCP?

At least in russian dictionary this words do exists. lol

WEW LADS SOME BIG NEWS IS COMING.

Im gonna burn tires on the streets like the good thirdworlder I am

long live el chino

liked and suscribed