You heard it first

You heard it first.

The F4 will cross to the MCU in a similar deal like Spider-man and Sony but with the following conditions

>Fox is allowed to create merchandise and toys based on the x-men movies
>Fox is allowed to create TV shows based on X-men like Legion
>The F4 MUST -and this is one of the most important clauses of the contract- use the same people from the Trank movie reprising their roles
>They dont live in the MCU universe but will reach the MCU whenever they need through dimensional portals
>Galactus, the main new villain for both the MCU and the F4 will be an inter dimensional threat that operates in both the Foxverse and the MCU at the same time, and needs to be defeated in both places.
>The F4 will fight along the x-men in the Foxverse and along the Avengers in the MCU
>Doom is set to reprise his role using a mask to hide his deformed face.
>They are talking about a director cut to reintroduce the first F4 movie
>Second movie will have the help of Marvel-Disney to see how they can salvage the franchise

This will be revealed in a few months.

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/co/thread/72438142/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool sauce, bro.

Oh wait, I mean, the opposite of that.

I mean, even if we pretend there was any legitimacy you fucked up with the third bulletpoint.

nice fan fiction

Michael B Jordan already said "Fuck it" and is going to be in Black Panther. He's leaving that other piece of shit far behind.

>The F4 MUST -and this is one of the most important clauses of the contract- use the same people from the Trank movie reprising their roles

>>Fox is allowed to create merchandise and toys based on the x-men movies

They can already do that. They already do some of that.

>>Fox is allowed to create TV shows based on X-men like Legion

Yeah, they've not only already done that once in the 1990s, they've also sued over Marvel making Mutant X, a blatant rip on the X-Men, meaning FOX held the tv show rights at that time - and since Mutant X went off the air, we can only assume they didn't barter them away.

>>The F4 MUST -and this is one of the most important clauses of the contract- use the same people from the Trank movie reprising their roles

There's absolutely no reason that would be true. It's a failed project, there's no rescuing it.

>>They dont live in the MCU universe but will reach the MCU whenever they need through dimensional portals

How high are you anyway

>>Galactus, the main new villain for both the MCU and the F4 will be an inter dimensional threat that operates in both the Foxverse and the MCU at the same time, and needs to be defeated in both places.

You're pretty high

>>The F4 will fight along the x-men in the Foxverse and along the Avengers in the MCU

WHY

You literally just said they don't need to do that because the mutual threat is in both universes simultaneously

>>Doom is set to reprise his role using a mask to hide his deformed face.

No, because why

>>They are talking about a director cut to reintroduce the first F4 movie

They're not. Roman Polanski will be showrunning the Mouseketeers before that happens.

>>Second movie will have the help of Marvel-Disney to see how they can salvage the franchise

It can't be salvaged. It has no fans. It has nothing worth having.

(You)/10, got a long response

>Michael B Jordan already confirmed to have a significant role in BP
Nice try, OP.

Never in a million billion fucking years. Trank burned every bridge he has, Fox has zero incentive to ever help restore his artistic vision.

i liked ben, his form was stupid as fuck.
black jonny is meh
susan is so boring
reed is retarded.
doom is garbage

i want out already

Not even a little believable.

Reminder:

If you want your fan-made "rumors" to be taken seriously, you have to:

1) Use an OP pic with logos of the detailed parties instead of characters, etc.

2) Use spoilers excessively.

3) Don't say "i got this on set" or "my friend/etc. works on set". Not at first, anyway. Just leave the info as is, avoid answering question, and then say, "I'll be fired if I reveal any more".

Sup Forums will eat up your info like it's straight from God's mouth.

>>Second movie will have the help of Marvel-Disney to see how they can salvage the franchise

Why must you turn this board into a house of lies?

Pffff, also Stan Lee's going to die tomorrow.
Get real OP, the Fantastic Four are dead and buried

At this point I honestly expect Disney to offer Fox $1 billion just for the rights to Dr. Doom, Galactus, the Silver Surfer, the Skrulls, and Kang. Just buy THOSE guys, they're all the MCU really needs.

Or just pay less than half that for their personal hit-men to intimidate them into selling.

at this stage it's probably only worth 8 figures as a franchise

low 8 too, maybe even just seven

fox really fucked it bad, but they could recover some of their own losses with a quick sale

>ght from God's mouth

guys don't eat from god's mouth alright

that's where the devil pisses

>will
would or might...FTFY
with that kind of conditions they can keep em

>use the same people from the Trank movie reprising their roles
What for? Literally why, that movie was so bad no one even remembers it happened.

9 millions? really/ Do you think the potential for Doom and Galactus in the MCU is worth 9 millions? You are retarded. 9 millions is literally nothing. Specially when they need villains after Thanos, Id say just Doom, SS and Galactus are well worth 500 millions, specially when the next phases could focus just on them. And Im not even talking about the FF, just about those 3 villains.

>They dont live in the MCU universe but will reach the MCU whenever they need through dimensional portals
>Galactus, the main new villain for both the MCU and the F4 will be an inter dimensional threat that operates in both the Foxverse and the MCU at the same time, and needs to be defeated in both places.
>The F4 will fight along the x-men in the Foxverse and along the Avengers in the MCU
>Doom is set to reprise his role using a mask to hide his deformed face.
>Second movie will have the help of Marvel-Disney to see how they can salvage the franchise

Yeah, you don't know how to make it sound credible at all.

>Galactus, the main new villain for both the MCU and the F4 will be an inter dimensional threat that operates in both the Foxverse and the MCU at the same time, and needs to be defeated in both plac
At this point it stopped being even remotely plausible.

You couldn't come up with a better lie than this? Marvel doesn't need the Fantastic 4 to begin with, what makes you think they would even consider the possibility of maybe having the thought of accepting a deal like that? 2/10. 1 point for effort and another one for the keks.

>>The F4 MUST -and this is one of the most important clauses of the contract- use the same people from the Trank movie reprising their roles
Lying is one thing, but did you live in a cave in the last 5 years? Because no one at Fox is interested in keeping Trank's influence going. He is blacklisted and has no credibility.

Hot sauce

Interes-
>This will be revealed in a few months.
Oh probably fake shit

Yeah this bit seems a bit far fetched I can auctualy believe the rest but this means if they can't get the actors for whatever reason they would be stuck in development hell for years

It's not that far fetched it's kinda like darksied

Citations please.

Que an image of Stan Lee with a shotgun blowing that F4 horses head off

Fake, but I don't hate this idea as a way of introducing the multiverse.

>Josh Trank getting to make his original vision for the Fantastic Four and not getting fucked over by FOX execs
I honestly hope this is true. FOX are the worst, most money hungry Jews in the film industry. If it takes Disney to get them to treat their talent better I'm game.

With Michael B. Jordan in the Black Panther movie, this isn't happening

Kate Mara would probably quit her career before doing the role again too

>Yeah, they've not only already done that once in the 1990s, they've also sued over Marvel making Mutant X, a blatant rip on the X-Men, meaning FOX held the tv show rights at that time - and since Mutant X went off the air, we can only assume they didn't barter them away.

it's more like that Fox has the TV rights, but needs Marvel's approval to get the show going. Marvel can't do a TV show about mutants without Fox's involvement though.

Trank's original vision wasn't good either. There were not any "good guys" for this development. This isn't a Spider-Man 3 situation with Raimi, this was going to be dogshit from inception

That's patently wrong. If Frank had his way his movie would have been closer to an art film than a cape flick.

Now it's ruined. That's why I want to see what he originally had in mind.

I mean Trank. I hate how you can't turn off autocorrect in Edge.

Sure because the most recent attempt at turning a superhero film into an art film turned out so well

Ang Lee was the only attemp and it was a damn fine film.

Tranktastic seemed to be a decent horror scifi movie before the reshoots. Sure, not a good f4 movie but an interesting sci fi movie.

To be fair, "Frank" was the name he used when posting on Sup Forums

desustorage.org/co/thread/72438142/

>>Fox is allowed to create merchandise and toys based on the x-men movies

You mean Marvel has to create merchandise and toys based on the X-Men movies while Fox gets their usual cut.

This tells me you wrote up these rumors quickly without knowing how shit works to make your rumors plausible.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou.

That would be cool

making bad fan-fiction should result in a ban. At least put some effort into it like the 'Fox guy' who wrote like a 1000 word main plot of X-men Apocalypse which turned out to be mostly false except the parts that were already shown in trailers. Jubilee dies my ass.

Don't be that retard poster who has been spamming Justice League 'spoilers.' Even i can write better rumors.

Congratulations. No one here even in Sup Forums takes you seriously because of your third line.

Michael B Jordon jumped ship to Marvel because he's got a good thing going with that director. Miles Teller has a huge ego and it's obviously he doesn't want to come back to this piece of shit because of Fox. Kate Mara has trash talked about F4 in interviews.

If Marvel ever got the rights back i bet Feige would make the F4 older.

KEK

>Told all cast to not read F4 comics and his movie will ignore any source material
>Wanted to make F4 into Chronicle '2'

No I need my Johnny and Peter Bromance

Trank's original vision was basically Chronicle 2. And I would fine with a Chronicle 2 but fuck putting that in Fantastic 4

Confirmed fake. Marvel would never touch the FF movie with a ten foot pole. It was the biggest bomb in cape movie history. It'd be financial suicide to reprise it.