Why is he so exploitably amusing? Is it his lack of compotence as a government official...

Why is he so exploitably amusing? Is it his lack of compotence as a government official? Is it the fact that he as a character was written down to the bone to be nothing but script-fodder? Is he like us? Nothing but a step-ladder for those in real possession of narrative importance to climb on, and be nothing more than a passing joke, a collateral inconsequentiality in a larger unfolding plan devised by those who have suffered in greater measure than we? Who really is CIA man, other than the aspect of ourselves which we scorn to give attention?

i think it's mainly the fact that he looks and acts like a 10yo kid playing sherriff. together with the retarded plot and dialogue and comically big budget it's lightning in a bottle.

Hahaha yeah I agree op.
Anyway I am commandeering this thread. With no survivors.
Have any of you seen that new RAUNCHY R-rated Summer comedy starring Dwayne The Rock Johnson?
You'll be pissing yourself in laughter, can confirm

B R O W N

R

I

C

K

S

he's literally /our guy/

>insecure
>doesn't know how to threaten people
>big chad guys always win over us
>his friends are fucking losers

>Smee
>Maimen
>losers

You take that back right now, motherfucker

You don't try to understand memes, you just roll with them. You in da spek, bro?

He's a funny Irishman.

because that accent and script was fucking terrible

He's as incompetent as irl CIA

This. get litty plebs

They're alright, but they're no Juan O'Vyu

I've heard that some people can't even handle it, it's that fucking good. Like, some people can't take the film's humour and appreciate Dwayne Johnson's Humorous Dialogue (TM).

For you.

i want to protect that smile

It's because literally every scene has something wrong with it.

Honestly though, what is Sup Forums's opinion on Aidan as an actor?

He's among the most scenery chewing actors currently active.

Every fucking shot has a flaw. Every little piece of dialogue, every syllable. It's a fucking mess that could be dissected (and had been) for years

I honestly don't get the point of his character

is he meant to be a bad guy for staging false executions against those guys and are we meant to root for Bane wrecking his shit?

or is he meant to be a hero trying to stop Bane from kidnapping Pavel and it's meant to be scary when Bane takes over the plane?

It's all of the above, and also so much more.

The Plane Scene™ is lightning in a bottle; it's Nolan's "The Room™". It cannot be explained or reproduced. It just is.

He was actually good in GoT S1, before he decided to whishper loudly all the fucking time.