Was 1940's-early 50's America the peak of civilization?

Was 1940's-early 50's America the peak of civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CLbetsP_u-A
youtube.com/watch?v=QfZRJbf2a2c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
twitter.com/AnonBabble

80s was better

Yes. Started going downhill when the jews shot JFK.

We haven't seen the peak yet.

Thread theme
youtu.be/CLbetsP_u-A

enjoy asbestos houses that are actually indistinguishable from eachother. as a trade-off you can get married at 22 and drink for 40 years and be racist if that's your thing

Sounds like a pol paradise

Houses in the 40s and 50s were great, what?

Is not having a """different""" house really that big of a dealbreaker for you?

no but having an asbestos pine wood shitshack is

I'd also like to mention asbestos wasn't a problem in housing until the 60's. The earliest it could have started was the late 50's and I specified the early 50's.

Oh right after ww2 yeah I would love to live then

make america white again

I haven't even begun to peak

-golden god

It was cool, no degeneracy.

Take away the prudish Christianity and yeah, why not.

If you want to be stuck with the same ol wife and bratty kids then yes you fat fuck.

Explain why WW2 just ending is a bad time to live
>extreme nationalism
>men return to their homes as some of the bravest battle hardened people in America
>women haven't been polluted by feminism
>extremely comfy music about war
>civil rights movement hadn't kicked off
>no degeneracy
>plenty of jobs to go around
>much more technologically advanced due to the war effort
>USA officially establishes itself as the world's superpower

>(((you)))

Yeah, we routinely deported Mexicans under Operation Wetback.

90's was

There was degeneracy, but people had a proper sense of shame back then. They kept their degeneracy behind close doors instead of flauting it and demanding society's approval.

Atleast for Sweden it was extremly comfy.
Swedish steel and concrete re-built Europe.
1945-1968 were the golden peak for us.
>youtube.com/watch?v=QfZRJbf2a2c

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

No now go back to playing fallout.

What makes it bad then?

>all of 40/50's America was the suburbs

nope, you voted democrat

Maybe for white straight people.

So, yes?

>not wanting a 100% white neighborhood where everyone is friendly, your houses have lawns, education and jobs were basically free, and overt racism was socially acceptable

Yes, mentally ill people were considered mentally ill back then and got treated for being mentally ill.
Questions?

It was already going downhill from FDR, just not enough to notice yet.

>$0.05 was added to your PayPal™ account.

Hm well if you could attract a good woman and raise decent children then you'd have what you want. Sorry you're such a failure.

Daily reminder that the present age is a natural continuation of the mid-century commercial utopia.

Of course it fucking wasn't. Aside from it sucking for pretty much every "out" group (I'm talking fucking Italians and Catholics here too, not just transgendered intersex latinxs) it was also full of suburban isolation and depression mixed in with political paranoia and cultural repression (all those movies and video games you love would've been pretty much impossible.). Yeah, there was an artificial post war boom and yes, the cars were sexy as fuck, but don't mistake cereal ads and fucking Leave It To Beaver for a documentaries.

>attract a good woman and raise decent children
>implying any of this is possible in the United States of America.
Have fun competing with mudslime niggers for a "decent" wife.

>found the jew

>implying hating commies, Italians, and Catholics is bad

>implying women didnt actually try be good wives back then
>implying raising something you love with someone you love isn't one of the best experiences ever

Dont even have to love her. You'll love your child/children. It would be based to have a car, house, and a wife. Invite the bros over for grilling and football. Throw back some good brews or something. Sounds good to me.

When it comes to technology and medical advances, we're better today than ever before.

But as far as society goes, when talking about freedom and that American spirit, the peak time period was from the 1940s through the early 1960s. It all went downhill after there. There was a rise again in "proud to be an American" during the 1980s (my favorite decade), but again, that fell and lowered us to today's pitiful level of Americanism.

no, everyone was super boring, no action, it didn't even last long cause it sucked no one got any blowjobz yo

This is the fourties and fifties user
That wasn't a problem

late 50's early 60's was pinnacle

Bizarro nothing, this is the plan all along, and it has worked often in the past: top and bottom against the middle, with laughably specious race ties to smooth things over, and privileges and handouts as incentive.

Yes
The cars, the homes, the colours. The music, the post war victory atmosphere, it must have been great.
Get yourself a nice suburb home, a beautiful wife, have children, get whatever job it is you want. Fucking /comfy/

Jobs were plentiful, people were happy, there weren't any feminazis shitting places up, social media wasn't a thing to be cancer, cops could arrest or shoot violent criminals and not have riots every time they take down a violent criminal of colour. It must have been a glorious time to be alive

80s was kind of like 50s 2.0

Who Mid-Century Modern here

I have the same face of this guy. Fuck my shit up.