Why?

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_9Eiqkztho
youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

walmart is a really bleak and depressing place to be, especially during the holidays. I had to stop in the other day to buy some medicine and I was only in for like 10 minutes but I was overcome with a really awful wave of despair.

youtube.com/watch?v=G_9Eiqkztho
??????

How could Burgers celebrate Christmas otherwise?

walmart is the most powerful store in the world.
it represents america's wealth, scale, and global reach facilitated by its unrivaled naval power that deploys 11 nuclear-powered super carriers.

>there is no american cultu---

Walmart is worth more than:
>Poland
>Belgium
>Austria
>Israel
>Malaysia
>Ireland
>Chile
>Norway
>Greece
>Romania
>Denmark
>Finland

>Blythe Elementary
>named in honour of William LeGette Blythe
>a respected author, biographer, outdoorsman, and journalist

Oh the ironing

do they still have vending machines in america?

Honestly a cultural gem like Walmart is priceless

WE LOVE
WE LOVE
WALMART

youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4

I unironically love it. As someone from the rural south, Walmart has always been an icon. It's THE place to buy electronics, music, clothing, groceries, flowers, office supplies, cheap furniture, small appliances, housewares, health products, seasonal items, just about everything. Not only do they have most things you'd want, they offer them in varying qualities, with very competitive prices.

Everywhere

Their enthusiasm and innocent simplicity are actually touching.

I hate this country.

It's got no real worth, only speculative stock worth.

WE LOVE YOU WALMART, WE DO
OH WALMART, WE LOVE YOU

WALMART 'TIL I DIE
I' M WALMART 'TIL I DIE
I KNOW I AM
I' M SURE I AM
I'M WALMART 'TIL I DIE

>Be me
>Worked at Walmart during summer while in college
>Sweltering heat
>Hate going into Walmart
>Still go in frequently because they have the stuff I need

Thankfully now that I have Aldi I don't go there to shop for groceries anymore. But while Christmas shopping I've had to go in Walmart everyday for the past week and a half and I absolutely hate it. I would unironically probably end myself if I had to work there during the holiday season.

Why do you go at all? What was on your Christmas shopping list?

Mostly clothes and stationery, with some home decor stuff as well. I've spent the entire past week or so going back or forth between there and various department stores that I also hate going to because everybody on my list has really bizarre niche clothing sizes or wanted some really specialty item that I had to find.

Tbh I really just hate shopping during this time period. Not always because of the stores (that's just Walmart), mostly because of the incredibly rude and inconsiderate people who are also shopping who apparently think the world revolves around them.

>mostly because of the incredibly rude and inconsiderate people who are also shopping who apparently think the world revolves around them
its the same here during/before the holydays

Christmas is terrible at Walmart, evendors as a shopper. I can't imagine the poor workers.

Given, I'll take ten trips to Walmart on Christmas Eve before I go to the mall or big box stores in the nearest city once. Trying to exit a packed, poorly laid out parking lot is one of the circles of hell.

>really bizarre niche clothing sizes
>incredibly rude and inconsiderate people who apparently think the world revolves around them.

This is exactly how I picture Americans

I've always been a very solid capitalist, but the week before Christmas causes me to go full Commie by Christmas Eve every time. I truly hate it. You aren't wrong.

Btw by "niche clothing sizes" I don't just mean "my family are all fatasses."

I have to by 42W 29L jeans for one person in my family, and 29W 40L jeans for another. And all my shopping list is weird sizes like that.

Holy shit

Well good luck shopping anyway and Merry Christmas

>str build vs ruin sentinel

>Walmart bought all the markets of my city
>Great Value brand everywhere

GO AWAY AMERICANS!

The only reason I go is because it's open 24/7and I get out of work at midnight at the earliest.

>As someone from the rural south, Walmart has always been an icon
I don't quite understand this. I'm Floridian and everyone eagerly craps on walmart as being hell on earth, taking up too much space, treating employees like shit, etc. Naturally I figured you Southerners would prefer your charming little mom and pop stores

Also I've never seen any at all that sell guns; how does that even work?

Creepee

Why not?

Cheap shit, good stuff. What's not to like? As long as you're not a wagecuck, Walmart is great for NEETs like me.

I heard even the employees shit and blame it on costumers

>*Sharts in Mart*
>*Shoots up School*

wallmart was failed in south korea also carrefour

After several years of reflecton, I genuinely disagree with this. It happens with some regularity that I intentionally drive outside the city just to go to a god-damn wal-mart and get what the fuck I need with no bullshit, quickly. This gratification alone endears the chain to me.