Why no female Agents?

There'd be all kinds of advantages to having Agents modeled after women, including seduction and taking advantage of human sensibilities against hitting women.

It's a simulated world, it's not like they couldn't be programmed to have the exact same physical strength as any other Agent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VlM7nmN1OGo
youtube.com/watch?v=r_KOI7mwJUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't want to attract attention.

Because the dream world was set during a time period where it would stand out. How many female 3 letter agency agents did you see in 1999? Hell, how many now? Do any of them look seductive?

The humans didn't buy an ideal Matrix, doubt they'd buy a somewhat non backwards one.

They still needed to command respect from people in the matrix. Some slutty women in suits wouldn't exactly scare a team of cops.

Salutations, HuffingtonPost!

ever seen a woman try to shoot a 45

They were designed as men, and you can't just turn a man into a woman.

They made this movie before "diversity" became an imperative.

There was Dana Scully and uhm... Clarice Starling. And that bitch from Men in Black.

Yeh.
youtube.com/watch?v=VlM7nmN1OGo

Agent L quit after a week

The Oracle was a machine

it's adorable how all women lean back while shooting

We're actually living in the matrix right now

Exactly, this is why the agents are all generic looking dark haired white men while the humans are very racially and gender diverse.

They based on the men in black phenomenon

Because Agents literally defended patriarchy using their toxic masculinity.

actually, it's somewhat the opposite motive.

the wachowskis are SJWs through and through but at the time they weren't quite as insane. still, the agents are tall, well groomed, in decent shape, middle aged white men for a reason. they are the enemy.

they wanted will smith for neo originally. so we would've had an interracial romance, black lead screaming WUCCUM TO ERF, BAD BOY FER LYFE, an also black mentor with a brown set of gym bros on the ship, one white guy who is a nerd who can't get pussy so he makes one in the matrix and one white guy who betrays all of them because he's weak and cowardly.

and every enemy is a clean cut white man. it's the system, maaaannnnnn

That's what people will look like a thousand years from now, if there are any people left at all. White skin is a recessive gene, deal with it.

Why did the agents get Chad-lier?

I guess you could find this sort of shit for any movie, if you really tried. All that paranoia must be taxing after a while.

there is no white skin gene, fool.

>live underground
>light skin disappears
uh......

Don't worry, they'll be there in the reboot.

I wonder if the Smith absorbing her code was the real downfall...

>deal with it
What part of my post insinuates that I would be bothered by that all?

I read that it was the studios who tried to get Will, the Wachowskis always wanted Neo to be a blank slate everyman, they were probably the most relieved that Will passed.

yea, i mean, the entire set of good guys are so diverse that there are barely any white guys, but every single enemy is a white man, including non-agent bad guys like Cypher, that french dude, the twins and colonel sanders.

Oh really? You happen to have a source for that? I always thought it was the other way around.

>he thinks that people living away from the sun will actually develop MORE melanin
They'll all fucking die from vitamin deficiency.
Dumb numale scum

to retroactively empower frustrated cis-white males of future

>There'd be all kinds of advantages to having Agents modeled after women
There wouldn't since those who fight against agents are literally redpilled.

>develop melanin
You're thinking millions of years, the matrix is a thousand tops.
>implying you can't get vitamin D from mushrooms or eggs
wew lad

>so we would've had an interracial romance
Do you think Keanu is white or something?

keanu is white. race isn't that hard. having some non-european blood doesn't automatically make you non-white. almost all american families who've been here for a few generations have some injun in them.

you cant, dimwit autism

And virtually every african american has white in them. You're either white or you're not. You don't get to pretend it doesn't count.

Plus all the police they killed in the first one.

Were there any black police? I know there were no women mowed down by the "good guys".

they are authority figures and no one would be intimidated by a female law enforcement agent

>he didn't hit on Agent Pace in the MxO

talk about bluepilled

JOKE'S ON YOU THEY ARE FTM TRANS WOMEN.

"white" is mostly a construct based solely on skin pigment and a few defining features. keanu is very much white enough to be "white". He's got European features, sensibilities and light skin. Yes, he does exhibit some injun/eskimo features and sensibilities too, but he's a pretty clear "white" which is different from "European" or "European heritage".

>And virtually every african american has white in them

exactly, but they're still "african" something or other aren't they? It's really not that hard. most all of us are mixtures or some type or another. think of dog breeds. for all intents and purposes, you can look at a labrador retriever who's had all lab ancestry except for one german shepherd grandfather and call it a lab if it looks like a lab. is it purebred? no. who cares? it's still basically a lab.

23 and me will tell you what your heritage is. it won't tell you if you're "white".

Men are more generic and disposable.

nice dubs

and no, i don't remember any non-white police/swat guys who were all real human beings in the matrix rather than agents.

thinking about it now, it's even more blatant than i thought at the time. literally every single enemy is a white man and probably 80% of neo's allies were non-white. 60% specifically black.

>metaphor for The Man
>implying women or non-whites have any real social power

>deal with it.
Pic related... this is how you sound.

Can Sup Forumsfags decide already? Will there be muh white race or not in the future?

yes but only because brown people will make their designer babies white through genetic engineering

So brown people will save the white race after bringing it near extinction ... mhmm, why not.

You sound mildly retarded. People like you should be euthanized.

Reminder that Cipher was right

>Can Sup Forumsfags decide already? Will there be muh white race or not in the future?
It totally depends on the way our political leaders will act now and in the future...

Efficiency

Women have their place in the system but to have a system performing at 100% everyone needs to be in their place

Reminder that most of the people involved in this orgy are the descendants of only 23 men and women brought out of the matrix by the previous One

Trinity was their self-insert, not Neo lol

You can't stop people from fucking each other, lass. Get over your hillbilly complex.

Sure we can.
Undesirables are sterilized.
See how easy that was?

Do you know why there are so many blacks and browns in Zion but almost no whites? It's the future. Whites are almost extinct due to low birth rate and race mixing.

>there isn't enough gender inclusivity in this simulated world designed to be oppressive and imperfect

And a neckbeard decides who's undesirable? Well, there is no way this is going to backfire then.

Because if there were female agents, you'd be here bitching about why The Matrix glorifies violence against women.

underrated

>Western cop.

And here is the portrayal of soviet comissar.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_KOI7mwJUA

>Agent Smith is a female dominatrix
>End scene is Neo getting fucked by millions of Agenth Smiths in a worldscale gangbang

That already happened, that's why you're alone fapping in your basement.

The Arabs had the common sense to castrate their black slaves

That's why there's fewer black people in Egypt today than you'd find in the United States or Brazil in spite of Egypt literally being in Africa

Don't forget Switch was named as such because they were transgender and was male in the real world but female in the matrix.

The whole movie is about how minorities are controlled by evil white men and they need to "wake up" from whitey's mind prison...and ironically, in the end, the humans (minorities) are no better off, having only survived because the machines (ebil whites) promised neo they wouldn't murder/rape zion today.

They are Men in Black

>Don't forget Switch was named as such because they were transgender and was male in the real world but female in the matrix.
Given that the only people who can use the Matrix are people who were born plugged in, what the fuck did they mean by this?

Did the machines flip a 0 to a 1 somewhere by mistake?

Go back to chemo.

I think you mean Switch was a women in the real world and a male in the Matrix. I mean Switch is the chick that shoots those rockets in the 3rd movie right?

>He thinks the Agents had genders

Kek.

I thought Switch was the blonde from the first one.

Switch was the "Not like this" all in white person Cipher kills after they see the Oracle in the first one.

Agents can actually turn into whatever person they want who is in the matrix and not a human avatar, so they can become a woman if needed. I really hope someone else has already addressed this and I'm not in a thread full of people who haven't seen the movies

>all this shitposting about the Wachowskis being sjw

They're weebs, massive fucking weebs.With all the anime genderbender fetishism one of them went nuts and started believing he'd be a girl as long as he wore a dress. He eventually convinced the bald one that he could finally get senpai's attention if he became a girl.

There's also a lot of fetishization about how magnificent black people are

Like in Cloud Atlas, when thousands of years in the future black philosopher kings will live in spaceships while white cannibals rape each other in a ruined wasteland below

IIRC there was a female agent in the MMO that was made specifically to be more approachable and less imposing to humans.

Better question, if it's their system and the Matrix was programmed, why having physical manifestations why not just delete intruders or instantly build a concrete room with spikes around them?

LOL, you are so triggered.

Isn't it so complex and focused as a reality simulator that they can't do that? Like programs existing as sentient human mimics kind of implies how complex it is.

Does anyone else remember those live action matrix comics made by that south asian girl back in 2003?

Because the matrix is so complex that it had to be written with "rules" in the code. If the rules were easily broken then any typical program could easily run rampant and cause trouble, or any give human could become "The One" by exploiting various loopholes within the Matrix's code.

It's also implied that the Matrix is so complex that changing the code in real-time isn't normally feasible. The only person that's capable of this is "The One", because they are a singularity of "Choice" that must exist to maintain the system's illusion of choice.

All programs in the Matrix are AI that are given a specific purpose. Some of them, like the Oracle, weren't even originally created for their purpose, they simply figured shit out on their own and became more useful, so they were reassigned to their current position.

Quite literally this

Because they're upgrades...

> the guy behind her
Wait a minute

pretty and strong famale officers don't exist

Not even in russia

looks like eminem

>including seduction
Why? They don't need to interrogate people connected to The Matrix, and redpilled humans wouldn't fall for it.

>taking advantage of human sensibilities against hitting women
You can't even shoot Agents, never mind punch them.

Anyone who disputes the accuracy of this post is an idiot.

really?

>Seeing this movie for the first time
>Get to this scene
>Remember how Cypher warned Neo earlier that when he sees an Agent, he better run
>Oh fuck is Neo gonna run?
>He looks to the stairs
>Then turns around
>Oh SHIT
>Cue fifteen minutes of cinematic BLISS

I wish I was a kid again sometimes. There was nothing quite like this movie at 10 years old.

This

In the first movie whoever was behind the Matrix changed the structure of the house the guys were in in the scene where the mouse got shot.

>implying the oracle isn't a female agent

The agents probably contacted the AI that manages the building to alter it. What we're saying is no, they can't just instantly transport the red-pilled into a death chamber.

man, arab inner cities always look so comfy. Too bad you'll probably get bombed nowadays

I thought it was because machines sucked at deception. They were too logical and emotionless to convincingly lie and subvert, so they just used brute force and bending the laws they made for the world to take care of shit.

>You can't stop people from fucking each other
You can certainly stop genocidal freaks who want to overpopulate Europe with two digit IQ third worlders. And they will be stopped!

>genocidal freaks who want to overpopulate
I don't think words hold any meaning for you anymore.