>Aleppo City July 28
i.imgur.com/uxkrmns.jpg
>Darayaa july 28
media.almasdarnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/5656565-2.jpg
>Latakia July 22
i.imgur.com/1doRpBd.jpg

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/hundreds-islamist-rebels-leave-latakia-frontline-new-aleppo-offensive/
youtube.com/watch?v=gaJPaPFXx80
twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/758761802272571392
twitter.com/newgreatgame/status/759007937004056576
mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/610258/مشارکت-حزب-الله-سوریه-در-نبردهای-حلبعکس-و-فیلم
medyascope.tv/2016/07/29/the-analysis-of-fethullah-gulens-the-new-york-times-op-ed/
series.fountainink.in/gulf-countries-role-uprising/
facebook
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/759187936789299200
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/759190402947772417
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-15373531
combataircraft.net/2016/07/29/more-fencers-for-syria/
theguardian.com/world/2012/aug/21/syrian-rebels-aleppo-local-hostility
youtu.be/7m4fwIzuYIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for based assad

EXPLOSION!

Dayli reminder to ignore hohol-proxies. They don't look at your arguments.

Liberation of Aleppo when??

5th for anime

early reports of #1 happening so far

nth for Russian submarines

So....... who are the good guys in all of this?

Who should I be rooting for?

look at filename for OP

Bayanun and Anadan have been tough nuts to crack as per the link up offensive a few months back.

>Hundreds of Islamist rebels leave Latakia frontline for new Aleppo offensive

>mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/hundreds-islamist-rebels-leave-latakia-frontline-new-aleppo-offensive/

It's almost as if they want to die for nothing.

handarat will be (and already is) a real bitch

Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 43m43 minutes ago
>#Syria #Aleppo Squadron of Military Aircraft's strike #Dhahrat_Abedrabbu & #Layramoun_Village & #Salat & Perimeter of #Zahraa just now.

it seems that something is going to happen

Let me get this straight, we managed to bomb a ISIS training centre but lose a fucking email?

Shit, is this how Hilary must feel?

GOOD LUCK ASSAD
youtube.com/watch?v=gaJPaPFXx80

I havent been following /sg/ lately but I had a question for you guys. Why does it seem like there is so much information on twitter. Why do each faction use twitter so much?

And second part, what have the iranians been doing in syria? They still there?

You'd better learn from this Zulu bro how to respond to someone else's opinion. I'm not agree with him, but he's trying to debate, cast some arguments to convince the interlocutor. All you can is spam your terse hohol-hryvna-proxy squeals.

IT guy here regarding the twitter account issue, i'll hand you the account within 3 days, contact me [email protected]

I have the domain

Iraq was very much a US puppet state after the 2003 invasion. It took the rise of ISIS for them to break some of that US control. But they haven't cast it off entirely. The US is not interfering with Iraqi policy because doing so what look like aiding ISIS. Something the US does not want when it comes to voters back home.
Remember at the start of the rise of ISIS the US withheld deliver of F-16s and other military equipment from Iraq, because they wanted al-Maliki, the prime minster of Iraq, because the US wanted the Sunnis to have more power in the Iraqi government. Miraculously, the ISIS advance stopped after al-Maliki acquiesced to US demands. However the US played their hand and ever since then Iraq has been buying arms off of Russia instead. I don't know how it is under their new prime minister though.

yes they are there helping the legitimate government of secular syria.
right now it seems that they are holding some defencive positions at some fronts so that SAA can focus on their offencive in northern Aleppo

SAA.
There is a weak alliance with the YPG, but you can't trust a Kurd, so don't turn your back on them.

Oh ok, Im part iranian and I like to hear about military things they do. Curious to their abilities post-saddam war.

Nice work, toothpaste.

>SAA and YPG in Bani Zeid.jpg
I can't see any SAA insignias. Why do you think those in woodland uniform are SAA soldiers?

>So much info on twitter
Because social media is the battleground of information warfare. The terrorists don't have opsec and post a ton of propaganda. So to combat it is to break opsec and post the truth.

what do you like yo know?

twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/758761802272571392

I dont know anything about them hence I was asking. I was under the impression the us could blast anyone away like we did in iraq but after libya and syria im thinking iran wouldnt go so easily. I wanted to see more about them.

ok because theyre so much civilian activity since its a civil war.

>@vvanwilgenburg

>Spoke with #Kurdish civilian who used to be imprisoned by ISIS, said al-Bab is mostly Tunisians and Moroccans from France.

>France

@Deep are you there?
twitter.com/newgreatgame/status/759007937004056576
check this there seems to be good stories that we can add to wordpress

>rebel claim that they destroyed a T-90

>t-90

Yes, I've seen it but there's only one photo and it's impossible to make any conclusions.

well if they want to attack Iran they can but it will not be easy and it will be so costly for them since Iran can go mad and fire 6 grillon missiles to sensitive targets in region especially around persian gulf where there are targets like ports that SA and others load oil to tankers.
I think whole defensive protocol of Iran is to make the war against them as costly as possible for US and global economy.
Im sure that you heard that occasionally Iran threatens to close straits of hormoz. it's possible for them.

I can see a ypg patch and similar uniforms, but I can't tell which are SAA without any sort of insignia. For all we know, everyone here is ypg.

looking now I think its good. u got link for guardian story?

I hope you realize that this screen-cap is a fake made by pro-separatist clowns. This tweet and fb post never existed.

I was checking with you if there are already there or not. Im gonna find those juicy articles now

Yea makes sense. Im somewhat proud of iranians helping syria, i dont want assad to get kicked out for "humanitarian" reasons.

I got the pics. I can pop them in. I dont think the original pages will still exist. tho maybe

mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/610258/مشارکت-حزب-الله-سوریه-در-نبردهای-حلبعکس-و-فیلم

ok awesome. bear in mind they might be very heavily edited. maybe not. good luck. don't get lost.

So sick and tired of you liberal Russians shitting up these threads

me too I think syria remaining secular and not falling in hand of islamists is good for "our" future too as well as syrians and region in general. same about turkey too :)

going in, if I didnt make it. dont let this general dies deep... don....

bold claim. do you have any facts to support that?

damn now im back in steam. kerbal is installing....damn

So don't come here.
>31 Jan 2015
I've checked it at once. There's no such post.

>Did you anticipate an “Arab Spring” in Syria?

>Bashar al-Assad was a popular leader and this is partly why he is still in power. There is no adequate internal opposition and a lot of the problems in Syria have been created by foreign sources that are trying to get rid of an inconvenient regime. Sixty-seven percent of the entire Arab world had voted him the most popular Arab person in a poll in 2009. Even the diplomatic community was in agreement that he had the support of about 80 per cent of Syria. Western diplomats said so as well. He had begun reforms in 2000 but didn’t carry through because of opposition from the Baath party.

right in the feelsssssss daaaaaaaaaaaaauuuumn

I dunno the quality havent watched yet.

medyascope.tv/2016/07/29/the-analysis-of-fethullah-gulens-the-new-york-times-op-ed/

but it seems interesting, and the source on twotter is good

Based poo didn't sell bashar at all. fugg
series.fountainink.in/gulf-countries-role-uprising/

>Q: Assad has been saying that it was terrorists from the beginning. Why did no one believe him?

>A: People’s minds were not open. Why would al-Qaeda in Iraq take interest in creating chaos in Syria? A lot of it was being directed by outsiders, namely the Gulf countries. Al Jazeera played a role, too. In April I had taken a guest to the amphitheatre in Bosra and then to Sweida for which I had to take the highway to the Jordanian border. We were in the car at about 9:30-10:30 am. That day an Al Jazeera correspondent was asked to leave Syria and was travelling along the same road. The correspondent reported check points every few seconds. My embassy called me in a panic because of what they saw on TV. I told them I had encountered just one check point.

>SAA and YPG working together

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

>Did you anticipate an “Arab Spring” in Syria?
No.
But I knew nothing of Syria then. I was, sometime around 2008-2009 thinking of going on holiday to Syria and Jordan, there was a railroad that ran from Amman to Damascus. Arab friends told me it was rolling hills, endless beers and an afternoon in a classic old train. For some reason I never went. If I had, i would have seen a high point, a high water mark, probably the situation would have looked calm, with the time-waters of change neither running in or making any move to rush down the shore. I would have seen a highwater mark that wont be hit by the tide for a long time.

Hello friends

What are the new developments?

oh come on
it's Ukrainian-tier news

good to see you again
check the map I posted heredeep that article was gold!

>hat day an Al Jazeera correspondent was asked to leave Syria and was travelling along the same road. The correspondent reported check points every few seconds. My embassy called me in a panic because of what they saw on TV. I told them I had encountered just one check point.

Jesus fuckin christ
I liked that India gave its diplomatic support to the Assad government but I would have preferred if they'd have offered military support as well
They didn't do so because offering military help would intrude on the non-alignment policy that India follows and thus lead to several complications in foreign relations
Oh well

Where are your proofs?

Im kinda sure you will engage economically with syria after war

>tfw masyaf castle is an actual place in syria
nice

>check the map I posted here
thanks user

Anadan is going to be a tough one, isn't it
I can only hope that it'll be quick

We were having trade relations with Syria before the war as well
Syria and India had good relations, hence it supported the Assad government even though it was frowned upon by the US and other countries that were supporting the rebels

Minnesotan you were right last night

>#Syria #Aleppo New #SouthernAleppo Offensive Planning is ongoing by #Iraqi #Iraq #Shia #Shiite. #RuAF targeted Some Areas today.

this is going to be huge. from north and south and west! all offencive

I know mate. it was wonderful seeing that ambassador didn't talk shit behind Assad's back. you don't see that much nowadays

Find me this post, come on!
Here are the real ones for January 31 2015
facebook
.com/Vyacheslav.Abroskin/posts/1415715848721085
facebook
.com/Vyacheslav.Abroskin/posts/1415454562080547
facebook
.com/Vyacheslav.Abroskin/posts/1415454562080547

>I am in Debaltsevo.
>The terrorists do not stop the shelling of residential areas of the city. The shelling killed 12 people. City Policemen can not leave due to the ongoing destruction of shelling. Volunteers and police under militant's fire take out civilians with their entire families.

>So don't come here.
No, we would rather that you leave.
And you will, we have had shitposters in the past, they all gave up and left in the end.
A matter of time.
ID filters will suffice in the meanwhile.

Ja. I remember when I started lurking here there was a documentary that carried a similar narrative, mobile rebels in buses that had nothing to do with local residents anywhere.

Do u have a link to the article?

>liberal iwan was banned
i don't understand why but thank you

>series.fountainink.in/gulf-countries-role-uprising/

Hillary said today that her first act as president would be to "end the murderous Assad regime."

I think that he means the south aleppo offensive

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/759187936789299200

Fuah and Kafarya when?

Megumin a best

wut
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/759190402947772417

>series.fountainink.in/gulf-countries-role-uprising/
ok so added a new heading The uprising on the supporters and funders page.

Its right at the top of the section, before isis. so it fits a timeline of sorts.

If we get those bbc and guardian articles they will fit under there too.

>twitter.com/MIG29_/status/759190402947772417
"A batch of new Russian jets are on their way."

I'm not sure if the jets are part of a military deal or just the Russians increasing their presence, probably a deal though.

>implying he didn't just delete it

>Fuah and Kafarya when?
>they would have to recapture everything they lost first LOL
They should expand the area of influence in the north-east of Aleppo. Kafr Hamra is a toughie, so they have to concentrate their forces, not to spray them.
And DeZ is waiting.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-15373531
this article made me angry

>Meanwhile, at least 24 people were killed across Syria on Wednesday, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.

>The British-based human rights "group" said most of the victims were civilians shot dead by Syrian security services and pro-government militia in the flashpoint central province of Homs and also around the town of Qusayr near the Lebanese border.
>It said the death toll included seven government soldiers killed in clashes with suspected army deserters.

>The reports could not be independently verified, as Syria has banned most foreign media from entering the country.

fucking shills

Oh, I see. They have received a few Su-24M2 recently.
combataircraft.net/2016/07/29/more-fencers-for-syria/

There was a lot of exaggeration by the media.

There is one instance that stands out. In Idlib, hardcore Sunnis had gone to Aleppo and told the people to join the opposition. People in Aleppo started beating them and ordered them to leave. The crowd had been unruly and the police had to come in and control it. The hardcore Sunnis from Idlib had to be taken to a house and the police had to give them their uniforms so that they could leave without being lynched.

He's a police officer, not a fighter. There's no such "battlefield reports".

That macro gives me a good kek every time.

and this bit has been on video in some documentary

That day an Al Jazeera correspondent was asked to leave Syria and was travelling along the same road. The correspondent reported check points every few seconds. My embassy called me in a panic because of what they saw on TV. I told them I had encountered just one check point.

I see. this is the guardian`s article:
theguardian.com/world/2012/aug/21/syrian-rebels-aleppo-local-hostility
Im reading it now.

Demonstration in Sha'ar neighbourhood, Aleppo demanding the unification of rebel forces
youtu.be/7m4fwIzuYIc

>theguardian.com/world/2012/aug/21/syrian-rebels-aleppo-local-hostility
added

So, now that the future POTUS promised to end the murderous Assad regime, can we discuss what will happen after Assad's death?

Have some OC, what happened in Aleppo according to this article

>Syrian rebels are not alone in using these routes to the frontline. In recent days another group of fighters has arrived, jihadists from other parts of the Islamic world. The Guardian saw four such fighters – a Saudi, a Pakistani, an Algerian and a Senegalese man – waiting at a staging point not far from Saif al-Dowli on Monday. Others, perhaps as many as 30, have entered Salahedin. "Are you a Muslim?" the Senegalese fighter asked in response to a greeting.

saved!

Trump will beat her and let Assad do whatever he wants.

>They should expand the area of influence in the north-east of Aleppo. Kafr Hamra is a toughie, so they have to concentrate their forces, not to spray them.
>implying they won't do both things at the same time. Remember this shia militias are not the same forces fighting north.

>And DeZ is waiting.
Deir Ezoir won't fall, it was reinforced recently. It can wait a bit more. Aleppo is a priority.

Well, in many years time, when that has happened after he has led his life to the full, Assad will go to Heaven. In little rowing boat. Clap hands. Clap hands. Assad will go to Heaven in a little rowing boat.

can I ask what your background is? are you using a proxy and posting from the region? why the name, what are you bringing to the general?

not trying to be rude, i'm just curious as i havent been browsing SG for a while

>Russians hitting Talbieseh and Rastan right now in northern Homs. Several airstrikes reported, but no ground movement

who wants the account? i got it now

a hacker known as FOURchan strikes again

Does Trump know aobut Syria General? Do syrian people care about who may be the next USA president?