Why does it look so fucking bad

Why does it look so fucking bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQ9RqgcR24g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would go see it maybe if those two weren't in it

because they are in it.
yeah. but I'm still going to see it, because its the closest thing to a 5th element sequel we will ever get.

reminder Dane posted on Sup Forums like 5 years ago

Marketing doesn't know how to market Luc Besson, see the fifth element trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=fQ9RqgcR24g

But also yes, more cgi and less practical effects

I unironically want to see it because she is in it.

Is this the new Mass Effect?

Hopefully because you're not 12.

its a besson film, his films always look like trash. Or I should say he does have an eye for the stylish but it doesn't matter because he has shit tier production values in everything and all the CGI is PS1 level of quality

shes like a failed hot girl from high school who was the hottest 2/10 chick in a school full of -10/-10 mining bitches.

he has great ideas and shit execution of said ideas.

because the cast is shit as fuck. valerian and veronique are supposed to be young adults in their twenties looking potent and viril, not growth stunted neotenic incels like those two.

How does that not make it better?

perfect casting for Akira

Because it's another literally what sci-fi franchise that we're expected to believe is super loved and important, chosen for its ludicrously bizarre and 'exotic' CGI potential that they've sunk billions into, that ends up both pretentious and flat because it's all presentation to sell a marketable yet stale type of wonder, like Jupiter Ascending or that movie that was Jumanji in Space.

have you ever seen the ugly chick with super high self esteem, that no one had ever had the heart to tell them they are ugly, and is in every school play because no one else will be, and are shit actors, but again no one has the heart to tell them they are terrible?

that is cara devigne.

That's hot though.

The director at one interview (can't find a source, heard this on a panel about the movie) stated that they cast Dehaan because they think he will look more like the comic Valerian as he matures. Guess they're hoping to make more of these movies, but I'm kinda doubtftul as this is gonna bomb for sure.

>boob armor

Why is it only Valerian?
And not Valerian and Laureline?
Especially since Laureline is the strongest charcter in the comics.
Anyway horrible casting; This girl is and always was ugly. And the guy looks like a teen.

I'm only hoping for a Héros de l'Equinoxe movieso I can see my waifu on screen.
Pic very related.

They should've cast her as Green Goblin instead of him.

She is a model. The people in that business have no heart.

Then again, models are supposed to look a bit funky, they're not traditional beauties in any way.

people talk shit about her all the time. she had these roles because she's rich and well connected. she sucked the right dicks too probably

doesn't matter how shit you are if people are willing to hire you

Most comics were sold as just Valerian instead of Valerian and Laureline.

>expected to believe is super loved and important
In the comic industry it is. But we all know that it doesn't matter when being adapted.

-10/-10 = 10/10 you retard

>not just getting roles, but she gets to suck dicks as well
next time you will tell me they are 100% pure, genuine bbcs

this movie looks very good btw

no -10/-10=MINGING HAGGARD BITCHES.

Like a school full of horrors, gary busey and Carl from ATHF in drag looking 15 year old girls, and this thing.

And 10/10 equals 1. It's a scale, dipshit, not an equation.

>And the guy looks like a teen.
He just looks like an edgelord and way too old desu

yeah its a scale from 0 to 1 you retard

1/10=0.1 < 10/10=1

dont they teach math at school anymore?

>underrated autism post
1/10 is ugly as fuck
10/10 mythical HOTT

-1/10=minging as fuck
-10/-10=shoggoth tier elder god horror.

is this one of those game of thrones spin offs? will it show where all the valerian swords came from?

Because it looks like a video game instead of a movie

her head is so big, her body so fridge, two men I see, the one with long hair lacking a pee pee

boob plate